Legends of Equestria's Open Access Release is Live! New Animated Story Trailer!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 09, 19:11:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hey there, everypony!

We're super happy, excited, and proud to say that the servers are now open for Legends of Equestria's Open Access Release!

This is a moment five years in the making; Legends of Equestria is now available to play, permanently, for everyone! We've been working super hard all this time to bring the world of Equestria to life for you, and we really hope you enjoy this next stage of the journey with us.

If you haven't already grabbed the game files, they're available from our downloads page. Bear in mind that while the launcher version of LoE will update itself when we make changes, other versions will not; you'll have to re-download the game files if you find yourself having trouble logging in after we update something. We'll be releasing launchers for the MacOS and Linux versions for the game as soon as we can!

You'll need to unzip the downloaded files (through your OS using a program like WinZip, which you can find instructions on here), and then double-click the .exe file in there to start up the game! If you have any problems, please first try removing all LoE files from your computer & re-downloading them, as the download may have run into an issue, or we might've released an update you need to download from us directly!

If you get stuck in-game, try using the /stuck command; for a full list of commands, type /help in the in-game chat!

Our moderation team will be constantly monitoring the game, to ensure everypony's safety and comfort, and will be enforcing our rules. You can check them out here!

Please bear in mind that this isn't a finished product; the Open Access Release for Legends of Equestria is an ongoing work-in-progress. You'll likely encounter your share of bugs on your journey through Equestria, and we need you to let us know about them so that we can make the game better! You can read our bug report tutorial here.

There's a lot of progress still to be made until we can happily call Legends of Equestria a finished game; we'll be playing right alongside you during the OAR, but we'll also be hard at work to keep making everything better, and adding new stuff for you to enjoy.

On top of that, we just released a new animated story trailer that you can check out here:

Thanks so much for your support and love, everypony! See you in Equestria!

CoFFian

Yay!

Finally, dying in Evershade forest again! Now also in a tutorial quest!

AutumnFox

How come it said the server is full- i tried getting in it when it said 105, and it said it was full. Then i tried again and saw it changed to 107. So clearly it wasn't full?!

Dark_Twilight

Genisay

It would be nice if I could actually play it. xp
I'll probably have to wait till this evening when it's two in the morning for the EST time zone.  Servers have been full for hours.

dragonmaster77

ShutterflyEQD

Absolutely love it! :)

Hope i'm able to login tonight without the "endless login loop".

Thunder Spin

I got to play for 3 minutes before it crashes and thank you LoE team! The new mane and tale styles are cool, as well!

GlacialFox

I downloaded this and was unable to full screen the game. The computer that im using is a Windows 10. Is there a way to full screen it? please help :(

Pipkin

Quote from: GlacialFox on 2017 Sep 11, 09:58:12I downloaded this and was unable to full screen the game. The computer that im using is a Windows 10. Is there a way to full screen it? please help :(
try alt+enter

pfiutek1

i play full screen on win 10 without problems. and its a potato laptop

riverjoe

ObeyBunny

Okay, I'm coming here for help. How on Earth do you become an adult if you're an Earth Pony?

I've heard something about tutorial quests, but no quest has leaped out at me.
Let's turn every detail into something important.

Aiyan8

Yes finally! I dreamed of playing this game, and I can finally do it! Thank you very much LoE team, now I am addicted to this game and I can't stop playing xD

AllensBill

Finally, we can play! I've been waiting a while. c: I got addicted again. I love this game like an old friend. Big thanks to everyone who made this project come alive. I'm so happy to see it finally kick off.
Praise the LORD!
Please view Romans 10:9.

MidnightLunaRose

After reaching level 50 in 2 days, there isnt much for me to do. lul

Marbi Z

I assume you NEVER have to grow up your pony or get them there cutie mark? Your not restricted to Ponydale for that right?

Galapagois

Quote from: Marbi Z on 2017 Sep 11, 21:43:57I assume you NEVER have to grow up your pony or get them there cutie mark? Your not restricted to Ponydale for that right?

You can remain as a foal and a blank-flank, yes; however you won't be able to access the quests in the adult stage of the game, you'll have a lower level cap (you can reach level 35 as a foal, I believe), and later on in development higher-level areas might also be made off-limits to foals.
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up