Open Access Release Downloads Are Now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 08, 19:15:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LeafyGrove

Needs more servers, the two available are maxed, I can't even get on.

WinterWendigo

Yes indeed, both available servers are filled to the brim. I'll keep trying though, maybe somepony will log out and I'll get lucky.

Thunder Spin

Please add at least two more servers. I understand that it's hard right now, but we really need them. Well, sure, we can play in different hours, when servers aren't full. Just two more servers.

AlexshowProductions

To also vouch, I think it would be wise to add two extra servers; as that it could hopefully bring down the amount of people trying to refresh on two servers at once. Hopefully it gets cleared up, and that we can play it today for those who are stuck at the menu.

Gleam

Can we at least know how many people are currently playing? Knowing my ping is cool and all, but I'd rather see a playercount so I can quickly click join when I see the number decrease by 1.

I guess I'll have to play sometime later the week when the fires caused by the hype train have been put out.

NightFlame

2017 Sep 10, 12:10:14 #65 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 10, 12:13:54 by NightFlame
Whenever I log in, it says server listing: downloading cutie marks, items ect? But never goes anywhere after that Edit: nevermind I fixed it. Now just full servers

bennimarru

One thing I notice that big named companies do is making an east and west servers. i.e. EU-East and EU-West.
Just sayin.

lunar13tide

Quote from: Yugilover1 on 2017 Sep 09, 07:37:21yay I got to download the game but I woke up before the link was even ready

how do I get in to legends of equeastria I'm new and I don't know how can you please tell me

Thunder Spin

Quote from: lunar13tide on 2017 Sep 10, 12:55:47how do I get in to legends of equeastria I'm new and I don't know how can you please tell me

Click the launcher and x63 or x32 (depending on your computer) and download the files. Double click the launcher and then update (or whatever is written on bottom right). Wait for it to load. It might take a while to finish. Then, the game should open itself.

I'm sorry if I didn't say it the right way, I am not really good with computers. However I hope that was helpful

ydktpotds

Hi, I have some questions about the pony creator, is it normal that I can only create a filly pony first time I play it? And I can't choose eye shapes and size of the horn and wings either

Stranger Wings

Yup. Story and stuff. You start as a filly, and go from there.
What is left after nuclear explosion? Dust.

ObeyBunny

Quote from: Daniel0507199027 on 2017 Sep 09, 21:52:55Your password or username is incorrect, you should be getting a message saying the servers aren't up. Are you sure you are using your forum username and password?
Yeah, I later found out I changed my password by 1 character letter after the LoE.com hack. Now I can play the game.
Let's turn every detail into something important.

Stranger Wings

There's a butt load of servers now, by the way. In case anyone's still waiting.
What is left after nuclear explosion? Dust.

Daniel0507199027

Quote from: ObeyBunny on 2017 Sep 10, 19:13:06Yeah, I later found out I changed my password by 1 character letter after the LoE.com hack. Now I can play the game.

Good to hear that you figured what was wrong.

SacredRoses

Quote from: NightFlame on 2017 Sep 10, 12:10:14Whenever I log in, it says server listing: downloading cutie marks, items ect? But never goes anywhere after that Edit: nevermind I fixed it. Now just full servers

How did you fix it? I'm having that problem too.

HoppinJuice

Quote from: NightFlame on 2017 Sep 10, 12:10:14Whenever I log in, it says server listing: downloading cutie marks, items ect? But never goes anywhere after that Edit: nevermind I fixed it. Now just full servers
How do you fix that? I tried re-installing the launcher many times. I've been attempting to fix it for weeks now. Or am I supposed to download the one without the launcher to fix that?

just Kevin

Quote from: HoppinJuice on 2017 Oct 02, 05:44:37How do you fix that? I tried re-installing the launcher many times. I've been attempting to fix it for weeks now. Or am I supposed to download the one without the launcher to fix that?

Try going to C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\LocalLow

and deleting that LoE folder.

HoppinJuice

Quote from: just Kevin on 2017 Oct 02, 14:03:06Try going to C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\LocalLow

and deleting that LoE folder.

I've done that. So do I have to reinstall the launcher?

Go Up