Open Access Release Downloads Are Now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 08, 19:15:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ChromaSkelefox

Can't get on cause the servers are full- extreme sadness ;A;

CloverBlossom

D:
I agree and it's so driving me CRAZY!!!!
 ovO

Genisay

Shoot.  Can't even get logged in now.  Just gets stuck on 'Logging in' message. xp

ChromaSkelefox

Quote from: Genisay on 2017 Sep 10, 03:17:53Shoot.  Can't even get logged in now.  Just gets stuck on 'Logging in' message. xp

Same- I had made a pony on the EU server since the american one was full, and then I got kicked and cannot get back on due to infinite logging in message XD. Welp, I guess I will try again later.

MidnightLunaRose

There is so many people on, that it kicks me out of the game.

Vulpes93

Max players on server.

You guys need some kind of a queue allocator which tries to reconnect as soon as somepony goes off game.

FlashWing

ObeyBunny

Gosh! I was able to play for about 5 minutes. It's stuck at the login thing for me.
Let's turn every detail into something important.

Moonlight Melody

Guys,

do you know where the light pole is?Or Rosemarry?

(I am a unicorn and these are quests)

~Ivy~

I've been trying to login since 12

So far the error message I get the most is
Failure to Connect - Failed to establish connection - no response from the remote host.  Although I've gotten the one about the session key a couple of times before it goes to the screen to pick a server too...

Vulpes93

Zandi

iha the same problems as al of you what's going on administration ?

CloverBlossom

Ok now I'm annoyed...I keep getting in but no matter what button I press, I can't like move my pony! All I can do is hit the icons and make her sit and such but nothing more...I dunno what to do!

Mint Cookie

I just downloaded it. I hope everything will go well. My Norton tried to fight me on it. Will you guys ever get a signature that doesn't set off antivirus software?

Stranger Wings

Hope, that people who ARE in the game, are having a great time, and not let's say, camping slots, or afking. Oh well. One day.
What is left after nuclear explosion? Dust.

Yugilover1

DD: Dear Legends Of Equestria team a lot of ponies who downloaded the game can't get on the servers to play the game and it's making us upset that we can't play the game please help us.

thanks,
    Yugilover1
I have seen My Little Pony from G1 to Present so keep on smiling my little bronies and here is the link to my oc picture that someone draw for me http://pre05.deviantart.net/cc77/th/pre/i/2015/315/a/4/yutem_as_an_alicorn_by_yugilover1-d9gcauy.jpg

CloverBlossom

2017 Sep 10, 09:06:21 #56 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 12, 09:25:53 by Princess Darcy Reason: spam
I'm on and hating it!! I CAN'T MOVE! I can't walk or anything but what the icons let me, sit or hoof palm, come on someone help me!!! Please anyone.... DD:
wHAT AM i DOING WRONG?! I keep rebooting and have been at this for over 6 hours! WHY CAN"T I MOVE?! I'm sorry but I'm getting very angry and upset because I've had friends come by me and I can't do anything and while I try and figure it out I get booted off...please anyone help me...

Thunder Spin

2017 Sep 10, 10:30:41 #57 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 12, 09:26:09 by Princess Darcy Reason: dont quote spam :v
Quote from: CloverBlossom on 2017 Sep 10, 09:06:21I'm on and hating it!! I CAN'T MOVE! I can't walk or anything but what the icons let me, sit or hoof palm, come on someone help me!!! Please anyone....  DD:
wHAT AM i DOING WRONG?! I keep rebooting and have been at this for over 6 hours! WHY CAN"T I MOVE?! I'm sorry but I'm getting very angry and upset because I've had friends come by me and I can't do anything and while I try and figure it out I get booted off...please anyone help me...

1st. Please don't spam emotes D:
2nd. Did you try to re-open the game?

Ponies991087

Why are there just only two servers now? That makes it a 1,000 times harder to get in.

CookieMonster1810

Hello :3

Its nice to play legends of equestria

Go Up