Open Access Release Downloads Are Now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 08, 19:15:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stranger Wings

What is left after nuclear explosion? Dust.

ObeyBunny

2017 Sep 09, 17:25:17 #21 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 09, 17:28:26 by ObeyBunny Reason: Oh! That's how you insert a picture
Okay, I'm testing all the menus and such from the game.

Is it normal for LoE to tell me that I can't log on because "my username or password may be incorrect?" I know the servers aren't open just yet, and that's why I shouldn't be able to log in, but... I dunno, that's a very specific error message it's giving me.

Let's turn every detail into something important.

ObeyBunny

2017 Sep 09, 17:38:39 #22 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 09, 17:40:17 by ObeyBunny Reason: Man, I suck at making pictures work.
Otherwise, I have a silly question. Does it have to be our usernames that display over our heads or can we have custom names? I don't want to be ObeyBunny in the game. I want to be Limeflower, or Mellow Tone, or something else that actually sounds like a pony name.

Dark_Twilight

Quote from: ObeyBunny on 2017 Sep 09, 17:38:39Otherwise, I have a silly question. Does it have to be our usernames that display over our heads or can we have custom names? I don't want to be ObeyBunny in the game. I want to be Limeflower, or Mellow Tone, or something else that actually sounds like a pony name.

You can name your character how you want, or have a randomly generated one. You need to login with your forum name and pass.

ObeyBunny

2017 Sep 09, 17:54:53 #24 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 09, 18:03:00 by ObeyBunny Reason: A one word reply sounded trashy on my part.
Quote from: Dark_Twilight on 2017 Sep 09, 17:45:24You can name your character how you want, or have a randomly generated one. You need to login with your forum name and pass[word].
Sweet! It'll make roleplaying a little more viable. Also, thanks for a quick response!

MidnightLunaRose

I'm gonna end up doing an all-nighter playing this game.
Who needs sleep?(⊙ヮ⊙)

NotoriousSMALL

V R O  WE OUT HERE KILLIN' BEES

yall who up late farmin in evershade know how it is

MMTfan1

Can't wait for the servers to open.  About two and a and half hours of waiting to go..

Daniel0507199027

Quote from: ObeyBunny on 2017 Sep 09, 17:25:17Okay, I'm testing all the menus and such from the game.

Is it normal for LoE to tell me that I can't log on because "my username or password may be incorrect?" I know the servers aren't open just yet, and that's why I shouldn't be able to log in, but... I dunno, that's a very specific error message it's giving me.

Your password or username is incorrect, you should be getting a message saying the servers aren't up. Are you sure you are using your forum username and password?

KrazyKat

Just two more hours, I can't wait. SO HYPE!!! :D  :D

nekoolevi

It's 4 a.m in Poland... And I'm still waiting lol

HyperFlare957

LoE downloaded... Application working...

I'm ready to go!

MidnightLunaRose

NotoriousSMALL

Night Striker

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Ferro_the_King

Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

Morphius

Genisay

Yay! In!  Sadly, it would appear my mane and tail designs are not yet in the game xp  I'll have to see about using them later I guess.

Arcanua

Dang it the servers are totally filled :< hope I can find a time to get on and play.

cometcalamity

kurt cobain is my dad

Go Up