Open Access Release: Last Details & Changelog!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 07, 22:08:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Katkie

I'm downloading the game right now, setting the alarm at 5:00 and waiting for servers to get open! :D

Oh my, it's been so long

LadyInWhite

Did everyone's characters get reset because of the hack? I had two from Limited Access and am concerned someone might take them before I can make them again...
LoE Characters:
Wind Whistler (f/pegasus/medic)
Moonlight Stardancer (f/unicorn/magic)

Daniel0507199027

Quote from: Ferro_the_King on 2017 Sep 09, 09:00:36i got a message saying "Game servers aren't ready at the time", so I guess your password might be actually incorrect ;-)

My password was incorrect, but I put in the right password, now I just need to wait until the servers are up. I was just testing to see if my account will work, and it does, and I just have to wait now.

Onyx Quill

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE USING TREND MICRO OR SYMANTEC ANTIVIRUS.

Make sure you add an exception for loe.exe, because Trend Micro seems to see it as a virus threat.
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

ObeyBunny

Quote from: Crystal Lyrica on 2017 Sep 09, 06:13:11I truly hope things get fixed soon. I've been hyped about this game since I first heard about it, but this would be my first time ever getting to play it. I have friends who have made it on the open access weekends that were about every 6 months or so and one of my friends even got on it every single open release they had up until now. Every time I tried to join, I was either too late or too early and missed it every single time. Finally getting a chance to try this game is a dream come true for me. So I hope things go well for everyone, including the staff. :D
Daymn~ talk about the game gods not aligning the stars for you.

I've never been able to play, either, but mostly because open access was scheduled right on top of work. You, though. You've been trying.
Let's turn every detail into something important.

ShutterflyEQD

Quote from: Genisay on 2017 Sep 09, 04:16:14Bummer.  Was gonna do that tonight so it would be ready for after I got done with work tomorrow and after my live stream.  I guess I'll just check again early in the morning before work and get it set up.

Remember... that it's 12:01AM Eastern Standard Time everyone.

Go Up