Open Access Release: Last Details & Changelog!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 07, 22:08:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daniel0507199027

Just less in an hour until we can at least download the game, but still, about 24 hours before we can play it. So close now. Hopefully, nothing bad will happen between now and then.

danmur15

its 12:15 and i cant download the game :(

JK i dont care about specifics as long i can play eventually lol

Daniel0507199027

There is some last minute issues they are working on, just be patient.

CandyCookie

The Queens Of Cookies

Night Striker

One of the staff on Discord had said that the download would be delayed by a few hours, there isn't really anything to worry about.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

NotoriousSMALL

Genisay

Must still be delayed.  It's after 4 AM (1 AM for me) and still no game. xp

CandyCookie

2017 Sep 09, 04:14:57 #28 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 09, 04:17:50 by CandyCookie
I Knew Something Would Go Wrong :(
The Queens Of Cookies

Genisay

Bummer.  Was gonna do that tonight so it would be ready for after I got done with work tomorrow and after my live stream.  I guess I'll just check again early in the morning before work and get it set up.

Night Striker

Oh well, at least I won't just have the LoE app just staring back at me, mocking me for hours for not being able to play until the servers officially open.  :P

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Echo Star

I truly hope things get fixed soon. I've been hyped about this game since I first heard about it, but this would be my first time ever getting to play it. I have friends who have made it on the open access weekends that were about every 6 months or so and one of my friends even got on it every single open release they had up until now. Every time I tried to join, I was either too late or too early and missed it every single time. Finally getting a chance to try this game is a dream come true for me. So I hope things go well for everyone, including the staff. :D

FastRiff

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Sep 09, 01:27:07One of the staff on Discord had said that the download would be delayed by a few hours, there isn't really anything to worry about.

Phew, I was starting to get worried. Alarm for tomorrow is already set at 6:00 am (European:P)

Yugilover1

well there is no link to download the game today I just checked please help
I have seen My Little Pony from G1 to Present so keep on smiling my little bronies and here is the link to my oc picture that someone draw for me http://pre05.deviantart.net/cc77/th/pre/i/2015/315/a/4/yutem_as_an_alicorn_by_yugilover1-d9gcauy.jpg

gracehoof

soooo it seems i cant see the download links at all .w. ummm is there a reason for that? i thought we would be able to like the post said to download it today .w. was it wrong?

CandyCookie

The Queens Of Cookies

Vulpes93

Phantom Stride

Woo! Game is downloaded! Now it's just the waiting game ;w; *Twiddles fingers anxiously*

This is O U R, neverending Fairy Tail!
Proud family member of the Fairy Tail Guild, Aye Sir!

Daniel0507199027

Yep, I just downloaded the game, tweak the settings to my liking so I don't have to do when the servers open permanently for the first time. When I tried to log in, I know I wouldn't be able to, but I wasn't expecting a message saying "Login Failed: Username or Password could be incorrect or something like that.", I guess the game isn't even linked to the forums yet. But, I am sure that will be resolved when they open the server permanently for the first time, we just have to wait.

Ferro_the_King

Quote from: Daniel0507199027 on 2017 Sep 09, 08:55:34...a message saying "Login Failed: Username or Password could be incorrect.

i got a message saying "Game servers aren't ready at the time", so I guess your password might be actually incorrect ;-)
Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

Go Up