LoE Open Access Release Environment Highlights Trailer!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 06, 16:42:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

We've been working non-stop to make sure the world of Equestria is wide and wonderful for you on September 10, when our Open Access Release begins; and to highlight that work, we've made a new trailer to show off some of our major locations!

Remember, Legends of Equestria is still in development, so these locations are by no means final, or the only ones you'll be able to enjoy during our Open Access period (and beyond, of course)!

This trailer was made using some of our higher graphical settings; for an idea of how the game may look on lower settings, check out our previous trailer: https://youtu.be/h-smLjSnqxc

Sunny Skies (NLR)

So beautiful! :3 i canĀ“t wait to play it :3 this is by far... my favourite game on PC :D thank you so much for making this game! :3

Daniel0507199027

This made me even more excited for the game. Just 4 more days, unless some thing happens, but I doubt it.

marshmallowfluff

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS HYPED FOR A RELEASE SINCE ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF. I AM SO, SO, SO, SO, SO EXCITED!

There is sooooo much work that went into this game i can see. A lot of time and love, and for that i  thank all of you! Developers, programmers, artists.... and especially the maine pony herself  :ellowee:
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

ObeyBunny

God, I'm so nervous. I won't be able to play the day it comes out and I just know Hasbro is going to bring down the hammer on this one the way they did with Fighting is Magic and JanAnimations.
Let's turn every detail into something important.

Lenabofg

I like this forum and its sooooo great and and and yeah, make sure 2 follow my twitter @Lenabofg #nice #mlp
MLP IS MY CITY, YES I CAN RAP!

bunique

Good job Devs`! Can't wait to play! I'm excited, Game looks great! X)

Go Up