LoE Open Access Release Gameplay Trailer

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Aug 29, 22:08:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2017 Aug 29, 22:08:56 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 29, 22:15:00 by Ellowee
With our Open Access Release starting September 10, we've created another trailer to highlight an important aspect of the game!

There'll be plenty to do and see in Equestria, but you won't be able to do it all alone! For some adventures, you'll need to work together with friends - the ones you already have, or the new ones you'll be able to make!

Please note, this trailer was produced using LoE's lower graphics settings. We want to ensure LoE is accessible to as many people as possible, even if they don't have access to high-end computer hardware. If you have the horsepower (pun intended) to run higher graphical quality settings, LoE might look pretty different; some better video settings were used for our previous trailer, here!

Alucai_Vivorvel

I think I understand why you chose to record the trailer with such low settings - to highlight the accessibility - but you never want to make your game look bad for promotional material, which this trailer is.

Don't want potential new players to pass it off because this is the only trailer they see and they don't understand why the quality is so low.

Night Striker

Love the trailer! :D I really do hope LoE has more group content, last time there was an OAR, I was able to get to max level by myself by grinding monsters in Evershade Forest and most of the monsters I fought could easily be defeated by a single pony without too much effort.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

CandyCookie

The Queens Of Cookies

MidnightLunaRose

That stallion in the kawaii dress though

ObeyBunny

It's weird seeing so few comments on this page. Dudes, the game is almost here! What's with the lukewarm reception?!
Let's turn every detail into something important.

Night Striker

Quote from: ObeyBunny on 2017 Sep 01, 14:31:13It's weird seeing so few comments on this page. Dudes, the game is almost here! What's with the lukewarm reception?!

Eh not everypony is a forum person, just like how not everypony is a discord person, etc. A lot of people were hyped on discord the week before so...yeah.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Thunder Spin

2017 Sep 03, 05:25:56 #7 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 03, 05:27:35 by Thundergirl
Quote from: Ellowee on 2017 Aug 29, 22:08:56If you have the horsepower (pun intended)
Nooooooooooo!!! Puns are everywhere!!!! HALP!

Anyways. It's only 7 days away! And the trailer? It's very well made! Equestria, we're coming! hyped intensifies

marshmallowfluff

I am beyond excited at this point!!!!!!!! I'm so happy it will be out before my daughter is born, that way me and my husband can play and get all our hype out with everypony else!  :D  :D I've never been so excited for a game since animal crossing new leaf
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

ObeyBunny

Quote from: marshmallowfluff on 2017 Sep 03, 12:23:14I am beyond excited at this point!!!!!!!! I'm so happy it will be out before my daughter is born, that way me and my husband can play and get all our hype out with everypony else!  :D

I take it you met your husband through the My Little Pony community too? Same here, actually.
Let's turn every detail into something important.

Daniel0507199027

I think I am actually more excited for the release Assassin's Creed: Origins, because that game looks very awesome, and I always like Ancient Egypt, the history, culture, etc of Ancient Egypt, so that should make for a very interesting setting for a game, and I always like the Assassin's Creed series, so I think that it will be a great game to play. But, I am also excited for this game, I am not really a brony anymore, used to be, but those days are long past, but this game looks really interesting. Well, only 7 days away now, not long now.

Snickers

GreenTab

Quote from: Daniel0507199027 on 2017 Sep 03, 15:23:45I think I am actually more excited for the release Assassin's Creed: Origins, because that game looks very awesome, and I always like Ancient Egypt, the history, culture, etc of Ancient Egypt, so that should make for a very interesting setting for a game, and I always like the Assassin's Creed series, so I think that it will be a great game to play. But, I am also excited for this game, I am not really a brony anymore, used to be, but those days are long past, but this game looks really interesting. Well, only 7 days away now, not long now.
I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, it's Ubisoft after all, besides you shouldn't take the history displayed on a game as factual true.

I tried hard not to get too excited... and ofc I'm failing, who need sleep time anyway, It's only 5 days away  :]

Daniel0507199027

Quote from: GreenTab on 2017 Sep 05, 15:44:10I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, it's Ubisoft after all, besides you shouldn't take the history displayed on a game as factual true.

I tried hard not to get too excited... and ofc I'm failing, who need sleep time anyway, It's only 5 days away  :]

I am trying not to get too excited for Assassin's Creed: Origins, but you never know, Ubisoft might make this game a great one. I always try to look for the best in everything, and if it isn't as good as I was expecting, I will deal with it. It happens. Why, you don't like Ubisoft games? Also, I know the history probably won't be based on real history, I was just talking about the setting for the game. Games are usually fictional, right? This one just happens to take place in a real world location, or a fictional version of a real world location, that's all.

DracoSedentis

Fantastic!  Been waiting eagerly since I played a couple open weekends what seems like nearly a year ago.  I can't wait to get back in!  My wife is excited cause we will have a game we can both play together.  (She's not a major gamer like me LOL)  Cannot wait to be exploring this game once more.  :D

marshmallowfluff

Quote from: ObeyBunny on 2017 Sep 03, 15:15:53I take it you met your husband through the My Little Pony community too? Same here, actually.

actually i introduced him to it more than anything. we met at work and i was like "heeeeyyyyy buddddyyyyyy wanna experience a ehole new world of magic and splendor, shinning shimmering splendid "which just turned into a whole new world while i booted up netflix. he was not impressed at first but slowly came around, and just wants to support me and my love for the one show that only seems to get better rather than worse with every evolution.
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

Go Up