The LoE Forum is Back!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Aug 23, 15:57:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

~RainCloud

Ya'll did a good job getting the forums back up and running again. Whole new re-design which I like!

Hopefully everything is back in full swing!
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

ObeyBunny

Quote from: Blueprint on 2017 Aug 23, 21:46:29Well, I still don't understand why some people are willing to commit an actual crime for what... MD5 hashed passwords, maybe even salted?
That's just not smart.

I think the hackers were more interested in viewing game assets.
Let's turn every detail into something important.

Thrasher Dash

Woo woo good to be back!
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

DarkSpectre

I'm glad they're back, I kinda missed thread games since that's 99% where I hung out.

On passwords, In this day and age I highly recommend a password manager. There's so many cyberattacks recently on a bunch of different sites that coming up with a new password all the time gets difficult. And as we all know, using the same password on everything is very insecure, but just convenient.

I personally use KeePass. It stores a file locally that you can add entries to, and also has a password generator that you can set the parameters to. Just don't forget to have a backup, lest your computer decide today's a good day to go kaput on you, leaving you without access to your passwords. The password generator essentially gives you disposable, yet secure passwords, because if one place gets your password stolen, it was only that one place and changing to another secure password takes seconds.

Sorry, I'm rambling where I probably shouldn't be. Let's go back to being happy that the forums are back.  X3

Free Hugs!

LeviathanTS

Aww.... the chatbox is not coming back?
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Onyx Quill

When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Keystar

Thanks for all your hard work! it's not every place that will shot everything off right away and et to work oon upgrading things, especaly at the expence of the game they be working on, so thanks for all that hard work that no one will really notice =} It is quite apriciated. Keep up the great work everypony~

Foxy Socks

I am so glad the forum is back up! I haven't had a chance to use it before, so I finally joined today! It's a shame what happened, but I am glad it is still being continued.

Galapagois

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2017 Aug 24, 09:56:55Aww.... the chatbox is not coming back?

Afraid not; it wasn't secure enough to keep running on our website, and our Discord server basically does the same job, only better. I'd recommend joining the server, if you haven't already: https://discordapp.com/invite/uPvn8Xr
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Greenfly

So happy that is back well done guys awesome job!

Rattletrap

Woohoo!

Okay, celebration done now. Must dive back into work on the game.

dr.induction

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2017 Aug 24, 09:56:55Aww.... the chatbox is not coming back?
I would not blame them if they didnt want it back. It seemed to make problems..

rozukitsune

Katkie

Yay~

I guess I need my email for updating my password on my old account, right?
That sucks, that email doesn't exist anymore, Tiger Eye (acc) is lost forever...  lol

Evening Tale

lordsjaak

LunarDusk

Huhuehue...

It seems this layout will time some time to adjust to....  :]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Moon Pearl

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2017 Aug 24, 04:10:26Finally! We're back!
Now let's make LoE great again!

Uhmh.........yaaaay?!

#TrumpSloganIsAwkward

In any case you're right, time to fill this joint with our horse shenanigans again n_n.

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

Thunder Spin

At first I didn't like the new forum design, I am not a person that likes changes. But now I'm used to it and it even looks better. I'll miss the chat page tho, I had some good memories there. I guess I'll have to live with discord now.

cloudwilk

I do like the old design more for the forums, but excited to see everything back again ^^ Can't wait for the game release!

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Go Up