Legends of Equestria Open Access Release: Trailer and Date Announcement!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Jun 24, 15:31:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Genisay

Sweet!  Put it on my calendar!  Can't wait to recreate Fraize Flamme with the new options that will be available. ^.^  And to see how all of our picked entries for manes and tails look fully modeled and animated.

Sweet Brew

MelloJello

Solv

When you come home from a long day of work to find out that LoE announced its release date...

...And when you find out it's this August!

Sorry if I stretched the page too much. ^^;;
:) :D          PINKIE PIE!  <3            :D :)

Stardust Dragon

This is just fantastic to see happen finally!  Congrats to the team on reaching a point to make this leap, and I hope your development continues to go strong.  I'll be sure to play often and enjoy all your hard work!

Peace Keeper

:ellowee: HYPE

Man the hype is exponentiated x3 . This is more expressive than the OSW hypes for individual posts. Feeling greatly excited myself too. Gonna be good playing with many many ponies. Well... Countdown to 55 days till the grand opening. Get prepared, stay safe, and be hyped :ellowee:
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

hthom32

Yay but old legend of equestria was broken by the update, so I have to wait when you made finished

HyperFlare957

Eggy

This is pretty swell! I had forgotten about this game since it seemed to have gone inactive (though I last checked back recently), but it's nice to know that the game is going to get a full release soon :)
Now I only hope there's no C&D letter slated to appear afterwards. I had seen the announcement on EqD initially and some people in the comment section remarked how they're surprised no C&D occurred yet. Hopefully it doesn't, as I'd love to get a long-term taste of this game.

cloudwilk

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Princess Cygnus

I wish i was excited for this game but there still some bugs that need to be fix.   we should all say we need no bugs... other wise the hype would ware out...  hat bugs i seen in some youtube videos.

Optera

I'm curious to see what changed since last OSWE for myself.

Quizzicall

Howitzer

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Ewind

O:天哪!!!!!真不敢相信这是真的!!!如果这是在做梦,拜托!请不要叫醒我!! :3
XD

LPatamon

It's been a long trip, but we're now here, getting close to the big opening :D

It has been a big pleasure to be part of the limited access release, and be able to help the game's devs. I admit I didn't didn't help as much as I would have wanted, but I did my best and I met wonderful people as well n.n

So next stop, the Open Access Release!! :D

Night_Star030

Finally!!

After all this time. The only problem is that it's in the August 19th! :I

That's two days away from the Great North America Solar Eclipse of 2017. I'll  be traveling, & I don't trust hotels WiFis.

Why couldn't you guys do it a week later or earlier! D:

By the way, getting an connection is not secure from my browser. Should check that out.

marshmallowfluff

i could die happily in this moment  :D :D :D i've waited so long for a chance to actually play i always missed the open servers events....  <3 <3
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

Go Up