[APRIL FOOLS!] Legends of SOCKquestria!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Apr 01, 06:50:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2017 Apr 01, 06:50:23 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 08, 11:01:43 by Ellowee

Legends of SOCKquestria is now available to download!

The long-awaited sock-based sidescrolling pony game is finally here! That's right, the one and only Legends of SOCKquestria is ready for everyone to enjoy!

Well, everyone who can run a .exe file, anyway!

Click here to download your copy of Legends of SOCKquestria!

Once it's downloaded, you just need to unzip the executable using any program able to unpack .zip archives; for example, WinRAR. After that, Legends of SOCKquestria is yours to enjoy! Our team has worked very hard getting this ready for today, and I think you'll all agree that the effort has really paid off!

Please note: as usual, some web browsers, operating systems, and even antivirus systems may be sceptical of files from us; we're not really big enough for companies like that to recognise us! Just remember that so long as you're getting it directly from the link we provided, you'll know it's safe; it's the official download for Legends of SOCKquestria, after all! So, if you see a warning like that, but you still want to experience this amazing game, remember to mark it as safe!

Galapagois

Hope everyone's as excited as I am for this release! We know you've been waiting for a 2D sock-based sidescrolling horse game, so enjoy!  :ellowee:
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Flare Heart

Sigmath_Bits

Best game of the year, hooves down.

PrincessButton

Anyone who doesn't enjoy this quality game can put a sock in it.  :]
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Itty Bit

Hate to say it, after all the wait, this game kind of socks

FeverishPegasus

I ought to sock anyone that complains about this game.
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Flutterflies

Wow, I haven't seen a Game Maker game in years... I thought Game Maker was dead.  ovO

I'm pretty sure I've heard the ending song somewhere before, but I forget where...

...Nice game.

jaaasgoed

Quote from: Flutterflies on 2017 Apr 01, 15:41:08

I'm pretty sure I've heard the ending song somewhere before, but I forget where...

It's actually in the LOE package somewhere, but I'm not sure it's used in-game yet.

spiritwolf98

You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Salnalus

Anypony who doesn't enjoy this game deserves a socker punch.

Drakiro

I dont know if it was intentional it being april fools or what, but I get hit with a trojan virus when i try to launch the game so... :/

waaaaaaah

Quote from: Drakiro on 2017 Apr 01, 16:57:21
I dont know if it was intentional it being april fools or what, but I get hit with a trojan virus when i try to launch the game so... :/

It's not a trojan. : /
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

freddiebox

I love how most of us using Windows 10 can't even open the file to get the joke as it identifies it as a virus. xD

SnowShadow

Quote from: Drakiro on Today at 16:57:21
Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2017 Apr 01, 17:06:59
It's not a trojan. : /

Ive got Windows SmartScreen warning, lucky me. I trust developer that program is safe

waaaaaaah

I had the same issues too. Yahoo and Gmail both gave me lots of problems

Sent from my SM-J5108 using Tapatalk

I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Mike Dragon

I have decided to abandon dragons as my main theme for art and also to change the focus of my channel. Thanks to this epic game, I have decided that pony is the way I should head.  :D
https://youtu.be/0URElktv3ns
Find me on Deviant Art! :D http://mike-dragon.deviantart.com/
I also stream art and games on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mike_dragon/

Peace Keeper

All I gotta say about it...

THIS GAME SOCKS >:O

In reality:
Its a pretty fun treat to be honest. I like the game. Should try it out. :D
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Sweet Brew

Directions unclear.
Hot glued sock to cantaloupe.

plz help

Go Up