Legends of Equestria at NYC Ponycon!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Jan 16, 13:12:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Asriel

2017 Apr 11, 10:50:22 #20 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 11, 10:52:22 by Asriel
Quote from: Sky Clouds on 2017 Feb 02, 15:00:39
Does anypony know if there is going to be an OSW ?

Unfortunately, there will no longer be any more OSWs until release. (At least, I'm 98% sure of this.)

However, there should be another wave of applications for the Limited Access Release (LAR) soon. This is for bug testing before the final release, which is a lot more in sight than it was before, but it's not exactly going to be "soon." I can't say much, but there's still a lot to work on.

If you want to help out and have fun while doing it, but can't actually work for LoE, then you should sign up for the next wave of the LAR.

When is this next wave? I don't really know. The only date I can get is "soon," which is as descriptive a word as when Aslan uses it in the Narnia series.

Still, it's something to look out for. Probably the same kind of waiting as when we used to wait for OSWs.

Post Merge

Quote from: Dunja on 2017 Jan 26, 13:18:08
Oh, does that mean that LoE will be playable 27th - 29th?  :0

Unfortunately, no. The full release still isn't for a while yet.

However, if you want to play the game, and help out at the same time, but can't work for LoE directly, there should be another wave of applications for the Limited Access Release coming "soon."

And no, I don't know when "soon" is, either.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Go Up