Limited Access Release Applicants Have Been Contacted! Please Check Your Emails!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Dec 10, 18:00:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Pandana on 2017 Apr 21, 12:57:19
SO BASICALLY ... I'm following this website since 1+ year and were never able to play. SO THE QUESTION IS : Will we ever plsy this game ? GEEZ ! That's starting to get annoying ! Just upload a beta and then upload it redulary like everyone else ! All online games started like this and then got better afterwards ! I were never able to find any time when the severs were "open", but what's the point of playing TWICE A YEAR ?! [move]SERIOUSLY ?[/move] [glow=red,2,300]We wanna play !  >:O [/glow]... Sorry for being that salty but I'm getting tired to follow this game that looks awsome without any chance to ever play it.  :l That's getting ridiculous, and the more the serie go on, the more you'll have to add to the game ! What's next ? Will we have to pay for it ? Or http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0"Read the forum rulesty VIP passes or whatever ?I suppose so   >:/ We always only have news of the game but never anything more ! GRRRRRRRR anyways I hope you're enjoying the developement and Good Luck, because a few like me [glow=red,2,300]DON'T.[/glow]

It's alright man, I have the same problem, but it's not that bad if you look in the other hand. If I haven't been on that forum, I wouldn't have met all the friends I have today and I would not have fun PRing. It's not about the game. It's about having fun! I enjoy my friends' company in the chatbox, even if it is often inactive. Please calm down. I personally didn't come here just to play the game. It was the first forum I ever joined and I wanted to have 'the experience' .

We'll have the L.A.R. , and all of us will have more time to practise on playing the game. There's the positive road, the one you may not be able to see. It says that it will be more fun when you will play the game in the full stage, because it'll be perfect - I am sure! You can have fun in the forums instead the game. I have never played the game, but the fun I have at the forums with my buds, even with you @Misty Fly , can't be counted with anything.

Dude, I sound so wise  lol . WOW. I mean it. Just wow!
Quote from: McClaw on 2017 Apr 21, 15:05:37
this is his first post in the forums, and he registered just today.

I just realized too :P . But I wanna keep this wise post of mines for help and Misty to know that I don't hate him .

Also, you haven't been able to play the game, because you were unregistered and unregistered members are not allowed to play it and I think there's no hack.

Mixy-Mare5

Whens Next Opening and How do i apply? I'm kinda New...

Post Merge

I really want play Maybe next time I'd like know how this works Like do i apply or They simple email? Randomly idk
can someone fill me in i'm new to this 

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Mixy-Mare5 on 2017 Apr 22, 17:05:59
Whens Next Opening and How do i apply? I'm kinda New...

Post Merge

I really want play Maybe next time I'd like know how this works Like do i apply or They simple email? Randomly idk
can someone fill me in i'm new to this 

Look, buddy, I am not a moderator, but I think I know something. I like helping people, tho :s .

The game's not available, because the team's still working on it. I think there are not going to be any OSEs (Open Server Events) or what, since the game is not fully finished.

The applicants for the 1st wave are picked. There's sure going to be a 2nd wave with applications for beta testers, where you can fill the application sheet. They e-mail you if you are picked as an applicant. You can also see a board called "L.A.R. Discussion" .Sorry, we can't fill any application sheet as we don't know your information and the applications are closed for now.

Wait until the next wave of the testers and maybe you'll be in! :D . Maybe I'll be in too .You should wait for a Moderator or a Public Relations member of the LoE team to give the correct answer to you.

Go Up