Limited Access Release Applicants Have Been Contacted! Please Check Your Emails!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Dec 10, 18:00:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

OtakuMegane

Quote from: RedsBone on 2016 Dec 11, 07:31:50
I just want to search for bugs, try to break the game, write reports, you know, that's the sort of thing I really enjoy.

I'm kind of the same. I look forward to just playing the game once it's fully released but I do find testing, bug-hunting and being able to give input during development of something fun as well.
I'm an adult. I do what I want.

ColeThePony/Toothless

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2016 Dec 11, 00:31:17
It's time for a YAY chant!
Yay-Yay-Yay!

Congrats to anybody else who are selected for LAR!
And people who didn't got in for the first wave - don't give up! You'll always get a chance later!

So i got accepted

FelisLupus

Quote from: Asriel on 2016 Dec 10, 22:22:27
Not necessarily. While sending in a prompt application tells them you are serious about the game, they were more interested in what sort of computer and operating system you had, as well as your previous experience in testing games. The primary purpose of this first wave is to get all the bugs found and fixed before release.

And anyway, another application for the second wave is coming out this Monday, the 12th, which should be slightly less exclusive.

Still, the primary purpose is bug fixing, so if you are a casual player, it is probably best to wait until the final release.

Or you can still apply for that chance of getting in.

Will they still host contests for designing items? I'm more of an idea-type person anyway.

Asriel

Quote from: FelisLupus on 2016 Dec 11, 13:26:46
Will they still host contests for designing items? I'm more of an idea-type person anyway.

Maybe in the future, but I highly doubt they will be doing something like that anytime soon.

New material will probably only be added after everything else is stable.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Seagrass Shoals

Woohoo, my application was accepted! Thanks so much for this opportunity, I'm really excited to be a part of the testing team! :D

I'm wishing for those who didn't get accepted this time around get a chance next time. Good luck, everypony, and I can't wait to see everyone in the full release! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: Seagrass Shoals on 2016 Dec 11, 14:25:00
Woohoo, my application was accepted! Thanks so much for this opportunity, I'm really excited to be a part of the testing team! :D

I'm wishing for those who didn't get accepted this time around get a chance next time. Good luck, everypony, and I can't wait to see everyone in the full release! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations! ^-^ I wish you the best of luck in testing LoE tomorrow!
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

charburg

It looks as though I was accepted. Congrats to those who were also, and I look forward to seeing everyone else in-game when they get access!

Green Bird

I didn't get accepted  :c Well, next time I guess. I have played every open server of the last 3 years and I don't want to miss the Limited Access Release.

Sanukuni

I was accepted but its when I'll be touching up my finals and going to work DX at least I can come on after 6pm tomorrow, hopefully.

RedsBone

Quote from: Sanukuni on 2016 Dec 12, 00:57:38
I was accepted but its when I'll be touching up my finals and going to work DX at least I can come on after 6pm tomorrow, hopefully.

It's like everyone's finals are this week.

THE WEDDING IS TODAAAAY!!

BlueFlowerDragon

Congratulations to these players
Also hard to be online administrator in server open

Ink Dusk

I didn't get in, and I know this will probably not change anything but I got a new computer with more memory. :D

Looking forward to the official release!  <3

FlutterButterflyMLP

Like a few others, I had a dream last night that I got in! But sadly I didn't. I do await the official release!  ^-^
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

pfiutek1

I didnt got it but thats ok because i have limited internet now since my previous internet provider got all bonkers and took it from me for no reason. Have fun to all those get in.  :ellowee:

BronyOfCanada

I have no idea if I got in or not. I forgot to change my email since I changed the name servers of my past email.  ono :c I guess I will have to wait for another chance.
RAINBOW BLAZE

Cardboard

Feel free to drag this over someone's avatar for brief entertainment.

Asriel

Quote from: BronyOfCanada on 2016 Dec 20, 20:01:29
I have no idea if I got in or not. I forgot to change my email since I changed the name servers of my past email.  ono :c I guess I will have to wait for another chance.

Don't worry, if you get in, you will see an additional, exclusive forum category, if you missed the email.

(I missed mine, since I typed in my email wrong on the forums here.)

There will be other chances. And I thought the next wave was supposed to be fairly soon. I just don't know exactly when.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Pandana

SO BASICALLY ... I'm following this website since 1+ year and were never able to play. SO THE QUESTION IS : Will we ever plsy this game ? GEEZ ! That's starting to get annoying ! Just upload a beta and then upload it redulary like everyone else ! All online games started like this and then got better afterwards ! I were never able to find any time when the severs were "open", but what's the point of playing TWICE A YEAR ?! [move]SERIOUSLY ?[/move] [glow=red,2,300]We wanna play !  >:O[/glow]... Sorry for being that salty but I'm getting tired to follow this game that looks awsome without any chance to ever play it.  :l That's getting ridiculous, and the more the serie go on, the more you'll have to add to the game ! What's next ? Will we have to pay for it ? Or http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ty VIP passes or whatever ?I suppose so   >:/ We always only have news of the game but never anything more ! GRRRRRRRR anyways I hope you're enjoying the developement and Good Luck, because a few like me [glow=red,2,300]DON'T.[/glow]

pfiutek1

Quote from: Pandana on 2017 Apr 21, 12:57:19
SO BASICALLY ... I'm following this website since 1+ year and were never able to play. SO THE QUESTION IS : Will we ever plsy this game ? GEEZ ! That's starting to get annoying ! Just upload a beta and then upload it redulary like everyone else ! All online games started like this and then got better afterwards ! I were never able to find any time when the severs were "open", but what's the point of playing TWICE A YEAR ?! [move]SERIOUSLY ?[/move] [glow=red,2,300]We wanna play !  >:O[/glow]... Sorry for being that salty but I'm getting tired to follow this game that looks awsome without any chance to ever play it.  :l That's getting ridiculous, and the more the serie go on, the more you'll have to add to the game ! What's next ? Will we have to pay for it ? Or <a href="http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.</a>ty VIP passes or whatever ?I suppose so   >:/ We always only have news of the game but never anything more ! GRRRRRRRR anyways I hope you're enjoying the developement and Good Luck, because a few like me [glow=red,2,300]DON'T.[/glow]

wow dude. I took part in 4 or more osw so idk why you couldnt play

McClaw

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2017 Apr 21, 14:37:59
wow dude. I took part in 4 or more osw so idk why you couldnt play

What I find interesting is that even though he's
Quote from: Pandana on 2017 Apr 21, 12:57:19
... following this website since 1+ year ...

this is his first post in the forums, and he registered just today.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Go Up