Limited Access Release Applications Are Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Nov 21, 20:22:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Guard120

Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2016 Nov 26, 23:21:38
I'm not gonna cross my hooves... IM CROSSING EVERYTHING!!! *Gets really uncomfortable.

I cross everything but my fingers, I need those for typing!

Asriel

Quote from: Asriel on 2016 Nov 26, 23:06:41
Well, some people might get notified a bit earlier than two weeks, as I'm sure they won't tell all of those people the DAY OF RELEASE.

Oh, oops - I skipped a week. The release is on the 12th, the notifications will probably come on the 5th or 6th.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

NapalmStyles

Or as Pokemon would put it... My Anticipation made me shudder  lol
<br /><br />"Doing nothing is very hard to do. You never know when you're finished."

Cooly568

I just realized I forgot to mention something in my application. Well shoot. RIP me.

WizzlePiff

Quote from: Cooly568 on 2016 Nov 29, 10:25:59
I just realized I forgot to mention something in my application. Well shoot. RIP me.

Same x)

SimK64

LPatamon

Quote from: Cooly568 on 2016 Nov 29, 10:25:59

And may I ask what was that you forgot to mention on your application? o.o

Flittur

Quote from: LPatamon on 2016 Nov 30, 03:51:29

Username!  :D

http://flitturr.deviantart.com/

I first played in 2014, though I seem to have forgotten the account. >.<

Cooly568

Quote from: LPatamon on 2016 Nov 30, 03:51:29

The fact that I would want to produce performance benchmarks of the game, showing how it runs on different hardware, and then publish that online to help people know what they need to run the game.

But shucks, forgot about it. Would of been a great pitch.

~RainCloud

Yikes.

Some of you forgot to put in your forum name  O:

That's why it's important to DOUBLE CHECK no no, TRIPLE CHECK (I'm being Twilight right now.  X3 ) to make sure you didn't miss anything.

No worry though, not the end of the world.  :D
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Cooly568

I, think I had my username?
Eh. Hope I did. I can't really check any more. I put an hour or so into the application when I did it, can't remember any more.

ShutterflyEQD

Yay! I was waiting for an update about this and horray for that.  :D

Dark_Twilight

2016 Nov 30, 18:30:14 #32 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 30, 18:38:16 by Dark_Twilight
Quote from: Cooly568 on 2016 Nov 30, 09:50:38
The fact that I would want to produce performance benchmarks of the game, showing how it runs on different hardware, and then publish that online to help people know what they need to run the game.

But shucks, forgot about it. Would of been a great pitch.

No point with making benchmarks. First off public releases havent had any fancy graphic options settings and as for the benchmark, for that all they have to do is try the game on 8+ year old rig with low specs and it will be no brainer that anything above will work.  Dont know about latest builds but from previous public tests it worked just fine on 512MB opengl 4.0 GPU, so the question is if it will work with GPU's  with opengl 3.x and below. For example Intel Extreme Graphics 2 had problems like no textures

As for minimum ammount of ram well it all depends how much stuff people are running in the background, some have <2GB, others more, but in the end if someone has at least 1GB or more free RAM (not counting in use by system) it should be ok.

Also the big factor is ammount of people around you since this IS a MMO after all. The more people around you (on your screen) the higher the demand. So in the end a benchmark would not be of much use. As for minimum specs, if there will be anything mentioned, it will still be dependant by the people near you.

LPatamon

Forgetting the username? but that question was one of the first questions on that form we filled :I

Luckily I didn't forget to fill that one with my forum username :P

But don't worry, there will be a next phase later so you can try to enter along with who ever didn't make it to this first phase ^-^

I hope I get chosen on this first phase, it would be a nice birthday present ahead of time for me since my birthday is on December 19 XD

tigergirl09

I think I did not write my computer things well... Ohhhhh I am confused!!!   :I
I am leaving this forum because I am moving to another house and there is no wi-fi and internet.
The second reason is that I don't like my forum name.
Bye everypony.
                                                                  ~tigergirl09

~RainCloud

Quote from: tigergirl09 on 2016 Dec 01, 08:44:10
I think I did not write my computer things well... Ohhhhh I am confused!!!   :I

What are you confused about? I could maybe help.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Salnalus

Oh boy. How does one forget to put in their username into the form? It's probably like the most important thing there. Isn't it even like, the first thing on the application?
(Filled out my app as soon as it was available, so I forgot)

Morphius

Only things I may have left out are the clipping through the ground (though somepony else addressed that), & my GPU, though where my GPU would be listed when looking up my system information... :s

FlutterButterflyMLP

2016 Dec 01, 17:38:59 #38 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 01, 17:43:05 by FlutterButterflyMLP
I sent in my application a while ago and I'm eager to see who makes it!
It's only 11 days away  :3

Even if I don't make it in, I've still got other things to occupy me.
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Dark_Twilight

Quote from: Morphius on 2016 Dec 01, 16:40:42
Only things I may have left out are the clipping through the ground (though somepony else addressed that), & my GPU, though where my GPU would be listed when looking up my system information... :s

Click on Start -> run -> type

devmgmt.msc

Or download GPU-z

Go Up