Limited Access Release Applications Are Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Nov 21, 20:22:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2016 Nov 21, 20:22:04 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 25, 10:38:56 by Ellowee
Aaaaaand it's a wrap! We've now closed applications for this first stage of our Limited Access Release.

We'd like to thank everypony who's applied to help us test Legends of Equestria at this point; you've certainly given us plenty of reading material to get through!

So what's next? Well, we'll be reviewing all applicants over the next two weeks or so; after that, we'll contact the people we've chosen to participate in the LAR via the forum (and hopefully, connected email addresses!) to let them know, in advance of the LAR kicking off on December 12th!

If you missed out on applying at this stage, or decided not to apply, don't worry too much; this is just the first stage of LoE's release. As we explained before in our Limited Access Release explanation post, there'll be more opportunities in the future as we expand the scope of the 'limited' part, leading up to the full, open and public release version of Legends of Equestria in the coming months!

Morphius

Quote from: Ellowee on 2016 Nov 21, 20:22:04
Aaaaaand it's a wrap! We've now closed applications for this first stage of our Limited Access Release.

We'd like to thank everypony who's applied to help us test Legends of Equestria at this point; you've certainly given us plenty of reading material to get through!

So what's next? Well, we'll be reviewing all applicants over the next two weeks or so; after that, we'll contact the people we've chosen to participate in the LAR to let them know, in advance of the LAR kicking off on December 12th!

So how will they be contacted? E-Mail? Personal Message? Etc. ...? :s

CuddlySylvy

Personal message is more likely I'm guessing.

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

tigergirl09

2016 Nov 22, 08:13:50 #3 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 22, 08:15:25 by tigergirl09
Good to know how many days there are 'till open servers.

Is the forum chatbox going to close during L.A.R?
I am leaving this forum because I am moving to another house and there is no wi-fi and internet.
The second reason is that I don't like my forum name.
Bye everypony.
                                                                  ~tigergirl09

lucia nightblood

Well good luck to anyone that's going to win this
<3

Monday Dreamer

I hope the next LAR is soon because i'm not sure to be chosen. :s

CuddlySylvy

Patience my friend patience. Good things will come if you wait for them : )

welp I said something weird today  lol

Look kitty, a wizard

Tabbynya

There were so many people applying, I'm sure the final team will be quite something.  ^-^

Best of luck to everyone who applied!

Spectrateknix

Hah, the LAR starts on my first day of final exams lol. Oh well, I'm sure I can make time during that week. After that is winter break after all, where I'll have all the time in the world :D. Until then......

Scootashy

I'd most likely think forum pm and or email or both.

~RainCloud

Quote from: Scootashy on 2016 Nov 23, 00:05:24
I'd most likely think forum pm and or email or both.

The LAR Application had a question that asked for your Forum name. That's how they know who to contact if they're selected. I think you'll receive a PM from Ellowee or someone else that will tell you "Hey congrats you've been selected for the LAR"
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

CuddlySylvy

Ik.... I was just saying, but thanks for the information anyway.

Look kitty, a wizard

Cooly568

I mean I have to hope something comes out that says, "oh we've chosen our applicants."

Missing the outcome would drive me insane.  ovO

LPatamon

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! The suspense is killing me! ovO

Good luck everyone, Now time to spam the that F5 button on the private messages inbox! :D

Thunder Spin

Guard120

So so so so looking forward to this. It has been mad fun watching this project grow over the years :)

Peace Keeper

So now the waiting game begins. So in 2 weeks we get to see who made the 10%, or less if ya guys got way more than 2000 x3

cross those hooves, hope you get that good fortune cookie, pick out that 4-leaf clover, pick up a ra-eh... how bout get those lucky RD Horseshoes, find a shooting star around a globe, toss a penny at a fountain, blow out that candle, break that wishbone to your favor, tap those ruby slippers 3 times, find that lamp, catch that fairy, find those 7 dragon balls, get that monkey's hand, or follow the end of the rainbow.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Asriel

Well, some people might get notified a bit earlier than two weeks, as I'm sure they won't tell all of those people the DAY OF RELEASE.

Or I'm wrong and that's exactly what they're going to do.

Also, there is a good chance that they'll also notify us via email as well. After all, each of our forum accounts has an email address associated with it that they can use. At least, it would be smart of them to use it.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Aqua Fire

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 26, 02:01:27
So now the waiting game begins. So in 2 weeks we get to see who made the 10%, or less if ya guys got way more than 2000 x3

cross those hooves, hope you get that good fortune cookie, pick out that 4-leaf clover, pick up a ra-eh... how bout get those lucky RD Horseshoes, find a shooting star around a globe, toss a penny at a fountain, blow out that candle, break that wishbone to your favor, tap those ruby slippers 3 times, find that lamp, catch that fairy, find those 7 dragon balls, get that monkey's hand, or follow the end of the rainbow.

I'm not gonna cross my hooves... IM CROSSING EVERYTHING!!! *Gets really uncomfortable.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Go Up