previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Colourful_Era

Can't wait for the game to be released!

RedsBone

Genisay

2016 Oct 05, 01:50:50 #42 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 05, 02:02:24 by Genisay
Quote from: CommenTerminator on 2016 Sep 18, 18:06:24
I'm a bit flustered that 96% are for Mares. I'm a boy and there is not a single hairstyle in the game that looks close to my oc's hairstyle. I'm not saying there should be MINE. BUTTT there should have been an even amount of boy and girl styles.

The one I did actually has a male version, with facial hair and everything. But I didn't put them all on one page, but separate images, and they only showed a single image of the design.  I wanted my design to look cute and lively on the females, and eccentric and classy on the males.

And congradulation to every one who made it!  There are some really awesome designs here.
I'm a little sad the one with the red mustache that stuck out in all directions didn't make it, cause that thing was amazing, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how these will look in the game!

Also, I've been curious....with a bit of a related question.  I know if the 'pony maker' type thing you guys had, you could upload your own cutie marks if you had a file that was saved in the proper format.  Is that going to be a feature in the game as well when it goes into actual release?

Pipkin

Quote from: Genisay on 2016 Oct 05, 01:50:50
Also, I've been curious....with a bit of a related question.  I know if the 'pony maker' type thing you guys had, you could upload your own cutie marks if you had a file that was saved in the proper format.  Is that going to be a feature in the game as well when it goes into actual release?

That is not a feature and is also only client side.  As for if that will be fixed for release I cannot comment on that as I do not know right now

Genisay

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2016 Oct 05, 08:00:51
That is not a feature and is also only client side.  As for if that will be fixed for release I cannot comment on that as I do not know right now

Okay.  Was just curious, as I know I've seen things like it in other games with just using texture files saved to the client folder system, much like texture packs in Mine Craft.
It's not necessary for sure, but it would be a really sweet way to customize ponies if it's possible. ^.^

Chammy

2016 Oct 24, 12:19:47 #45 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 24, 12:22:23 by Chammy
Oh,Wow! I didn't think i would be a winner~! There were so many entries,i didn't expect to see mine as a winner ;-;. Thank you guys,you really made my day <3

Even Tide

Inb4 they're in the next update  lol

Nightshade Star

Does anyone know what JuniperStone's hairstyle look from the side? I have a feeling it is very similar to my main RPing OC .

Even Tide

@Nightshade Star
There's another thread with all of the entries including the winners on there, but for the mane you wanted specifically here's a link  <3

CleverCreations

sooo are these gonna be added in or

Neganium

Probably eventually. I think that at least one of them might have made it in already, actually. At least, it looks mighty similar in the tail department...

Man, I just discovered these today. Some of them... I am In Love.  :D

Psykai

My Deviant Art (May contain mature content): https://sorrowfuldownpour.deviantart.com/
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY3bSOKONoU2rK4WTyoN60Q

BludSpammd

I used to work on it a while back and had a good run at making new hairdos with a few others on the team.

I added a new hairstyle in and for some reason it didn't get pushed for the build.
I don't know what went wrong and I tried everything.

I gave up on it since it could take up to a day to get a proper hair in with jigglebones working and with the unknown reason why my hair implementations didn't get through I just gave up.

I don't believe anyone else knows how to add in new hairstyles with jigglebones who is currently active on the team so I am sorry to disappoint a lot of the winners and the fans who wanted more haircuts.

Even Tide

These manes gonna see the light of day sometime? They would be a pretty welcome addition to the currently limited customization options.  o.O

Honey Bell

Currently there are more important updates, but they are not forgotten.
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

Even Tide

Four years and we still ain't seen any of these  :l

I know other updates are more important, but c'mon, at least finish what you started before making more content... It's good that the attention has turned back to getting talents into the game but please finish what you have before you move onto new things; the Athamanes dungeon for example has been dead for like a year now

Cyan Spark

The 3D modelers who specialized in hair have left the team. We can continue working on these once we have modelers who are capable and willing to do so.

Go Up