Legends of Equestria is Now Recruiting!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 06, 01:51:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

goodponyplayer

Quote from: Abbilden on 2014 Oct 24, 15:59:13

Hmm.....i maybe of use, my best field of skills is poetry, and writing stories, which i don't think is what you guys need, unless you need someone to mange all of this or if you want marketing, or if you just asked me if i can do something i'll see if i can

Good news sir, they are hiring now writers. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13425.0 ;  
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

CodytheCat45

Is there a chance that a spot maybe available for voice acting? 0:)

goodponyplayer

got a quiiicky question...how long does it take for them to answer review and answer an aplication? juust curious :P...
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

Mizuki

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2014 Nov 01, 19:24:45
got a quiiicky question...how long does it take for them to answer review and answer an aplication? juust curious :P...

It can vary depending on who you submitted your application to/what department you're trying to get in with, but basically if you don't hear back from us within like a month or two, it's possible that you didn't get in :c

anyone else on the team, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

TombstoneButton

>A< .. ;c why the servers are not open ?! ;( ovO

goodponyplayer

Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 Nov 02, 02:14:49
Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2014 Nov 01, 19:24:45

It can vary depending on who you submitted your application to/what department you're trying to get in with, but basically if you don't hear back from us within like a month or two, it's possible that you didn't get in :c

anyone else on the team, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Thank you for answering :3 . Im kind of curious about this, since...reasons. i sent mine to the writing team (while it was open), and since it ended like... not even a week, it might take a while for them to answer :P

Jennifer23

when they open?  >.<
you can only play once D: ono :s

Derpy-Junior

i may not be a professional but i'm qualified enough to be part of this project as an animator please sign me in i would love to put my talent in the brony community.  <3 <3 <3

Mizuki

Quote from: Jennifer23 on 2014 Nov 02, 07:22:26
when they open?  >.<
you can only play once D: ono :s
Quote from: TombstoneButton on 2014 Nov 02, 04:53:05
>A< .. ;c why the servers are not open ?! ;( ovO

Because it is not yet time -.- Be patient my little ponies, they will open again eventually! Until then you just need to keep an eye out :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

foxmcccloud

Man... I went to college for 2 years for Animation and Gaming Development and I don't understand what any of the things you require means. I would love to apply but I suppose I'm not knowledgeable enough for this industry.

montail

Man i cant sleep im working on tons of stuff for the game but i guess nobody here cares about that  DD: The stuff i worked on were ( Pony Vehicles , Taxi,s , Taxi Pony design , Some Designs of food and that kind of stuff  :P  :3

White Pony

Far to often we never hear enough praise for our accomplishments.  I can't speak for every-pony, but I care, because I understand just how much work goes into any CGI/3D work. 

Ryo_D_Disk

Applications are still being reviewed. Not all applicants will succeed but new team members will retrieve their staff tags after a successful applications

Until then please wait for the team to make their decision

StingChameleon94

Aiden Pearce

2014 Nov 12, 17:02:40 #54 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 12, 17:18:20 by Aiden Pearce
Please add me to Designer i have 2 years of experience in Unity 3d  DD:

Images of my work

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1503407563256346.1073741829.1461495574114212&type=3

My E mail if

[email protected]

Rush of MLP

I can only assume that the openings have either been filled, or the recruiting period is now over for the positions. *sigh*

If I'm wrong, please let me know. If so, then that's ok, too; there's always next time.

A88mph

Any chance we might hear about the writing applicants soon?
Wherever you go, You're always there.

Byron1121

This is where I hate being useless at anything other than physical skills. I wish I could do something but I haven't done any 3D modeling in about three years since I took classes and i am not that great an artist, or anything else for that matter.

Pipkin

2014 Dec 08, 17:18:56 #59 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 26, 22:35:00 by LaptopBrony
I'm just going to post this here as well in case people miss it.  The moderation team is currently taking applications.  Please see this thread for details.

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13611.0

The above link is a separate thread specifically for mod applications, so be sure to post in there if you have any questions about the specific position and not here, thank you.

Recruiting for moderation is now closed

Go Up