Legends of Equestria is Now Recruiting!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 06, 01:51:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BronyTank

Little Star

Wish y'all were still recruiting for VAs.
I'd give it a shot.

Ahh well, what're ya gonna do? Ahaha.

jamiejaws

2014 Sep 02, 15:02:44 #22 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 02, 15:08:37 by Book Smarts
Quote from: Mark1337 on 2014 Aug 09, 13:30:57
Can you apply me Please?  0:)
hi i like this game i want to be the very best that no one ever was to be this game real to play it is my cause give me loe or i will blow a fuse i saw you at buck con and im so mad to choose this game nomanate  me pleasee  O: lol :3

~Please try to avoid spamming emotes

Tiger

Quote from: jamiejaws on 2014 Sep 02, 15:02:44
Quote from: Mark1337 on 2014 Aug 09, 13:30:57
Can you apply me Please?  0:)
hi i like this game i want to be the very best that no one ever was to be this game real to play it is my cause give me loe or i will blow a fuse i saw you at buck con and im so mad to choose this game nomanate  me pleasee  O: lol :3

~Please try to avoid spamming emotes

Asking like that doesn't really increase your chances, you know.

Like, at all.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

SkylathekidMC

Hello! Sorry to interrupt...

I am very interested in joining the development for LoE, but I'm very critically under the age restriction, and I'm just a witty high-school kid! :P

I wanted to know if I can help or support you guys in any way possible, I will be willing to do anything to help push the development further. :D

Can't wait for the servers to open back up! I'll be ready and raring to go when they do! ^-^

Sorry if I wasted your time, thanks for reading!
DJ Sky-3 is in the house! I bow upon you as Vinyl Scratch's sister.

pestebrochu

Is there still a demand for Server Managers? It is not in the currently hiring list and also it is not listed in currently not hiring.

MatrixTube

Hi everyone, I can moderate this LoE in Spanish, for spanish users  ^-^
My real name is Jaime, call me please "doctor_matrix", please apply to me as Spanish Moderator, greeting for all.

tekken

. I'd wait a full month (maybe two) before assuming it's a no.

Dark Spectrum

Wish I could apply for something.
Maybe, if the positions are still open, I could do Level Design in two years. I have been mapping out an original version of Ponyville lately...so I might be able to help design SOMETHING if anything.
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

Kitty Dyson

I am a programmer. I make unity games like "hexaball" and i am the biggest brony in equestria please recrut me [email protected]

Paahtomaisteri

2014 Sep 27, 12:13:45 #30 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 27, 12:15:25 by Paahtomaisteri

Post Merge

Im an animator, i make SourceFilmmaker Animations, i could try joining on the 3D Animating Thing.   :3

snowesq

I'm a bit puzzled to have still not gotten a reply. Has anyone been contacted yet about our applications?

MischiefHowl

If there was voice acting positions available I'd try that.  :D

Naura

I haven't noticed that they use them (voice actors)... Is it a wip?
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

MischiefHowl

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Sep 30, 03:01:45
I haven't noticed that they use them (voice actors)... Is it a wip?

Someone else said it. And I just am saying I'm okay with giving voice acting a try if it ever comes into the game  X3

Melissajb1

Elphyda

Will one be notified after they apply if they are accepted or declined, or will they just sign on one day and either have or not have the spot?

Abbilden

2014 Oct 24, 15:59:13 #38 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 03, 18:10:31 by McSleuthburger
Hmm.....i maybe of use, my best field of skills is poetry, and writing stories, which i don't think is what you guys need, unless you need someone to mange all of this or if you want marketing, or if you just asked me if i can do something i'll see if i can 

ElectricAura

I wish I could help with this project, but I can't fill any of the positions they need, all the stuff I can do is taken.  D:
Electric Aura <3
OC Info last updated: 1/13/18

Go Up