[Tutorial] How to Use Our Bug & Suggestion Report System!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 07, 21:53:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bluqouver

The sparring circle is the canterlot arena.  The journal also suggests that you talk to the npc's called Bugsy and Dancer about flowers.

kaylyn

Dunno what you mares and gentlecolts have done, but  i can actually teleport between lands now! :I

MarchPrincess05

Idk what is actually supposed to happen but, I'm doing to quest, "Tomorrow Spring is here" As the animal team and It says Drive off 5 Naiads, So, I went to the spifific area and they spawned and then ran off and then disappeared, I went back to that same spot where they spawned, and they didn't come, Yet, my journal still says the same thing, What do I do?
A nerd who draws whatever.

Fluttershy Cloud

Talk to Check List at the town hall again. It'll reset and spawn the mobs for you.
"Everypony's contribution is important, no matter how small. If you just keep your head high, do your best, and believe in yourself, anything can happen!"
- Fluttershy

MarchPrincess05

I want to know.. how do you upload images on here?
A nerd who draws whatever.

Desert Tortoise 20

"Must Verify Email" to log into Phabricator, but it's Not Sending Me An Email!
I took interest in ponies because humans are stupid

McClaw

Quote from: Desert Tortoise 20 on 2018 May 21, 20:25:09"Must Verify Email" to log into Phabricator, but it's Not Sending Me An Email!
Have you checked your spam folder?
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

SnivYoshi

2018 May 23, 06:55:05 #127 Last Edit: 2018 May 23, 10:15:16 by Sonny Yoshi
Hi, I have a problem. When I log my accound I see Skill Atlas is "Downloading" and I can t play on a server. What can I do? Nevermind, I found the problem^^

Regal Lightning

2018 May 24, 04:58:20 #128 Last Edit: 2018 May 24, 05:29:01 by Regal Lightning
so i logged in Phabricator but i don´t get verification email

even though my email is correct.

Regal Lightning

2018 May 24, 05:10:18 #129 Last Edit: 2018 May 24, 05:29:26 by Regal Lightning
 i logged in Phabricator but i don´t get  verification email

Regal Lightning

2018 May 26, 01:24:08 #130 Last Edit: 2018 May 31, 04:25:37 by Regal Lightning
well since i don´t get  verification email from Phabricator  im going to post my problem here

: i cant talk to wellington in guest birthday wishes players dialogue is blank

Crimson Tail

Quote from: Regal Lightning on 2018 May 26, 01:24:08well since i don´t get  verification email from Phabricator  im going to post my problem here

: i cant talk to wellington in guest birthday wishes players dialogue is blank

Should be fixed as of recent.

As for email issues some people are having, emails are not always instant, and sometimes they could land in your spam folder, so always check that.
Profile image by LunaEclipsa, uncropped

BoiOfWar

I have three movies that describe my problem

Please help ;(

Honey Bell

Just a reminder that this topic is a tutorial on how to use Phabricator. If you encounter a bug please report it through there, this will insure a fix.

@BoiOfWar 1 and 3 are a problem indeed please use phabricator

2 is normal, You start of with your first skills, from then on you get IMPROVEMENTS on these skills, they are not being able to be dragger to the task bar.
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

Fluttershy Cloud

Problem 1: Talk to the ponies in the following order: Tonic - Chef Linguine - Marvell. I've done it without issues.

Problem 2: Those icons under the main skills are upgrades, they become available at lvl 10, 20, 30 etc to improve the skill, they are undraggable. Drag only the top icon.

Problem 3: I've heard that Birthday Wishes is quite buggy this version, I've completed it before without issues so I can't help you. But I advise you not to carry too many quests at once, do it one at a time.
"Everypony's contribution is important, no matter how small. If you just keep your head high, do your best, and believe in yourself, anything can happen!"
- Fluttershy

Free Fall

Здравствуйте. У меня такая проблема, при запуске игры постоянно выдает ошибку - при запуске в Loe.exe обнаружена ошибка. Игра постоянно падает при попытке подключится к серверу выбора персонажей. Такая проблема одинакова для обоих версий игры. С некоторой вероятностью версия х86 заходит чаще чем версия х64.

Sistem configuration:

Processor - core 2 quad 2.5 gh

Ram - 8gb

Video - Ge Force GTX 450 1gb

Win  - Win 7 x64.

Что является причиной такого поведения игры? Из-за падений клиента мало когда удается все же зайти и поиграть.

Проверял саму Windows в чистом виде. Тоже самое - постоянное падение exe  файла игры.

Fluttershy Cloud

Translated using translator, so it's not 100% accurate:
Hi. I have this problem, when you start the game constantly gives an error - when you run in Loe.exe error detected. The game crashes constantly when you try to connect to the character selection server. This problem is the same for both versions of the game. With some probability, the x86 version comes more often than the x64 version.

Sistem configuration: 

Processor-core 2 quad 2.5 gh

Ram-8gb

Video - Ge Force GTX 450 1gb

Win-Win 7 x64.

What is the reason for this behavior of the game? Due to falling client a little when it is possible to come over and play.

I checked the Windows itself in its pure form. The same thing-the constant fall of the exe game file.

Please use English next time, Free Fall.
- Fluttershy

Free Fall

It is difficult to play when you are being haunted by application startup errors. After making sure that the error does not change, I bring you what appears in the case of the launch of the x32 version of the game - The instruction at 0x7782000a addressed memory at 0x77822008 the memory can not be written.

P.S Help me finally understand what's wrong with me?

Frazikar

Can't log into the game as I receive - Error, Failure: Could not get user - when I try to log in...

No idea on what is (not) happening here...

Go Up