Recent Posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Pony Off-Topic / Re: Who Is Your Favorite Chara...
Last post by J_Brony1155 - Today at 07:10:13
I wish I could choose them all but alas, that wasn't an option.

so I chose:

Fluttershy
Twilight sparkle
Applejack
Rainbow dash and
Pinkie pie
Next Sweet and Elite: Meet and Greet

Date: Friday November 16th, 2018
Time: 4:00 PM EST / 9:00 PM GMT
Server: Amareicas
Style: Slice of Life
Host: Toot Sweet

All ponies, old and new, welcome.

We have a group Discord. 
You can find it at https://discord.gg/mcQCnkU
Thread Games / Re: Ban the Pony above you(rea...
Last post by feijenoord4life - Yesterday at 15:29:58
Ban the pony above for being my best friend and dragging me back to this awesome old website.  <3
Thread Games / Re: Ban the Pony above you(rea...
Last post by Cryptic-Dash - Yesterday at 15:28:11
Banned for trying to unban  ^-^ (been a looong time since i've been here)
Pony Off-Topic / Re: What pony race are you?
Last post by J_Brony1155 - Yesterday at 09:16:06
I picked unicorn because I have always wanted the ability to fly.

Introductions / Hello everyone....
Last post by J_Brony1155 - Yesterday at 08:30:07
Hello my name is Josh.

I became a Brony around 2014 and I am now just founding out about this website (terrible of me I know XD)
I should have found out about it sooner I have never really joined any of the fan sites until now finding out about legends of equestrian the game made me do this.

I will start off by saying that.... I like long walks on the beach, long romantic talks into the night, and MUFFINS!! (Oh who am I kidding!!) that was just for laughs. :P

I love the show, I love everything about it, the fandom is great and the people are awesome I hope to meet a lot of people on this site and in the game.

I like games, I love MLP:fim, music, YouTube, hanging with my friends, I have a lot more interests too many to name really.

I just don't really know what else to say in this topic this is my introduction so here goes nothing...

Hello everypony!
21 participants who've joined the Snuggle Pile:

Coda
Cogsworth Wingthrop
Cotton Wave
Female Woven
Flight Fire
Flutter Shys
Hat Mare
Ivory Nightfall
Jet Star
Lemon Cloud
Lens Flare
Melody Sweetheart
Nurse Fruit
Pink Horse
SG INTEL Coreanna
Shadow
Snatcher
Snowflake Wings
Starry Heart
Supercell
Wind Spray

Spoiler: Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek Screenshots - November 10th 2018 • show
Introductions / Re: A formal Intorduction
Last post by Noodle Script - 2018 Nov 12, 15:40:22
Hi!

Nice to meet you. Since you are here for longer than I am, it's probably not my place to say "welcome".

First, I'd like to thank you for your commitment to the other people/ponies. Not everypony is brave enough to go near fire and save people/ponies out of burning buildings or vehicles.

Are you in Europonia? If so, maybe, we'll see each other, if you tell me your pony's name. I play Scatty Clockwork in the game.
Introductions / A formal Intorduction
Last post by FlightFire - 2018 Nov 12, 11:43:19
Hello All,

You have probably seen me around i've been on LoE for quite sometime and figured i should formal introduce myself. My Name is Flight Fire, I am a Volunteer Fire Fighter for the last 17 years and a Lieutenant for the last 4 in the fire service (if you haven't pick that up from my shouting fire prevention in global chat. Got in to MLP around 2010 and ran with it since. I am also staff member at Brony Con (at least for one more year). I enjoy meeting new ponies and making friends so don't hesitate to talk to me or even ask me questions. Also if you have a question about fire safety for fire related question i will do my best to answer or get you a answer in a timely fashion. Hope to see you on LoE and stay safe

(Fire Prevention Notice) don't play with fire

Flight Fire 
Original Characters / Everyone, Meet Nightlight
Last post by Nightshade Star - 2018 Nov 12, 10:26:16
(Can I get some art please? )

Alias/Pony Name: Nightlight Shine

Physical Appearance: (Pony) White coated with curly hair tucked into a pony tail. Has a violet streak through the left side of her mane. Violet eyes and has a four-pointed star with a blue ribbon as her cutie mark. 6'1" as a human, with ivory skin and same sort of appearance as pony form but without the purple streak. Usually wears sweatshirts.

Personality: A very optimistic girl who seems lazy at times. Clumsy but a very good planmaker, so she usually stays at the sidelines of the action when facing difficulty. Will try to help others as much as possible, but likes to spend her time alone reading.
Occupation: She now attends Celestia's School and majors in advanced magic and herbology. Originally (as a human) graduated with a minor in Mathematics and a major in Psychology.

Backstory (WIP): Cynthia was born on May 12th. Her life until graduation consisted of strict orders and efforts for good grades.
Eventually, she graduated college and it was about a month later. She was home for summer break and was taking a walk with her 13-year-old sister, when she saw a streak out of the sky, making way towards her. It slowly started to accelerate. Meanwhile her sister was unaware of this. Right before it hit, Cynthia covered her sister in efforts to save her, right before her world went white, then black.
She wakes up later surrounded by crystal,  rock surrounding her as if she just crashed though it. Her back hurt and her hands and feet were numb. She thought she could see an array of colors surrounding the hole which the sunlight was pouring through. Then her vision comes back, and she realizes that she doesn't have hands or feet. Then she faints. She finds herself in a nurse's room, and is treated well, but she had a mirror in the room, showing how small she actually is - about four feet - and her horse-like appearance. To prevent alarm from the others, she screams into her pillow. Actually, scream was an understatement. She slammed her confusion and her shock on that pillow. She finds out that the ponies there have names based on the marks on her flank. Seeing one on her flank, she decides to give herself the name Nightlight Shine.

She understands English, Japanese, and the basics of French. She knows some words in Gaelic.

Likes: Reading, her family, *cough cough* (Miru), hanging around with friends, drawing, violin (Yes, she plays the violin), good grades.
Dislikes: Scratching/creepy sounds, violent combat against her friends, death (thanatophobic), slime videos

Yep, that's pretty much my main RP character for now, hoping to add more
Pages1 2 3 ... 10