Another Open Server Weekend, January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Dec 07, 13:07:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

My live streaming will be a surprise to everyone  ovO

Uh oh...I said too much  X3

Ramisha

I will have two pegasi, one for Twisted Shadow because his parents won't let him play.. and one for my dear Jolthey... because.. she can't play the game...

Blue Ink

Quote from: Valy Wave on 2014 Jan 15, 19:18:16
I guess everypony which wants to livestream should make a topic for it, so he/she gets more action within the stream and more viewers too. ;)

This is a brilliant idea! I wholeheartedly suggest it...I will try to make sure that they get retweeted over the twitter and maybe on the tumblr too. :)
[move][/move]

katikas

I'm not really going to play this time, loe hasn't done a single update since the last test  :c Even TTR is still closed to the public, and their daily updates aren't very good, but I enjoy reading their posts, sometimes they are really funny. But this game, they only participate in some places, and that's pretty much all they do.   >:( It makes me think that they only made the game for people to watch the updates that will never come, and instead they look at some "LOE AT THAT PLACE!" posts which don't really mean anything.  >:O

Valy Wave

2014 Jan 16, 13:04:49 #164 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 16, 13:07:07 by Valy Wave
Quote from: katikas on 2014 Jan 16, 12:56:22
I'm not really going to play this time, loe hasn't done a single update since the last test  :c Even TTR is still closed to the public, and their daily updates aren't very good, but I enjoy reading their posts, sometimes they are really funny. But this game, they only participate in some places, and that's pretty much all they do.   >:( It makes me think that they only made the game for people to watch the updates that will never come, and instead they look at some "LOE AT THAT PLACE!" posts which don't really mean anything.  >:O

LoE has made updates oO - The game is progressing all the time and the staff is working on it every day!

You will see the updates (including Cloudsdale) when you play on the open servers.
<3
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears, put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light
My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9560.0

Pipkin

Quote from: katikas on 2014 Jan 16, 12:56:22

What do you mean no updates?  The team has been updating the game alot since the last OSW.  The 24 hour livestream showed what they had been working on and they announced updates again sometime in the last 2 weeks, the highlights were posted in this thread
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9758.0

BludSpammd

Quote from: Blue Ink on 2014 Jan 16, 10:21:41
I guess everypony which wants to livestream should make a topic for it, so he/she gets more action within the stream and more viewers too. ;)

This is a brilliant idea! I wholeheartedly suggest it...I will try to make sure that they get retweeted over the twitter and maybe on the tumblr too. :)

Can we have it as a sticky in the LoE discussion page for people to post their streams? If people does not have the time to download and play they can always check out anyone who is streaming the game.

Janku

I can't wait to give this a try! I will be going as a Pegasus, since they can fly. That beats any unicorn power ;)

LostSanity

Well that's what I was planning on doing...

The only reason I wasn't able to do it that way last time was because the forum and game were having MAJOR issues.

I'm just going to have to hope that what happened last time doesn't repeat this time...

:I
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Weatherboy1

Quote from: BludSpammd on 2014 Jan 16, 14:11:00

Can we have it as a sticky in the LoE discussion page for people to post their streams? If people does not have the time to download and play they can always check out anyone who is streaming the game.

I'M ON IT!I'll be resurrecting threads that'll be needed for the stress test...

That_Blue_pony

LeoraNFriends

A weekkk HNNNNNGGG I CANT HOLD ITTT >.< >A< THIS IS JUST TOO AWESOME FOR ME BLUH D: DD: :I ono ovO
Thanks to That_Blue_Pony for my avater of CC/Cookie Crumble!

I love all of my OCs like family, put this in your signature if you do too!

Blue Ink

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2014 Jan 16, 18:32:38
Quote from: BludSpammd on 2014 Jan 16, 14:11:00

I'M ON IT!I'll be resurrecting threads that'll be needed for the stress test...

Sounds like a plan! Let it be known that when the servers open, I will make a thread for livestreaming, videos, etc, so if you post, you have a chance of showing up on the LoE Twitter/Tumblr, along with a compilation post after the event! :D
[move][/move]

Flagwaver

The OSW is taking place at the same time as Wizard World Portland...   D:

Guess I'll have to skip one of the only times that I can actually wear my Spartan armor in lieu of playing this!!!

phirenor

I would probly record some vids too. But we need an event calendar in order to get as much ponies as possible in one place.
Besides, this will help a lot of players to find new friends in game.

MineSonic

Ramisha

I think we should make an event for Pegasi to fly together in a flock. Wouldn't that be cool? I always wanted to fly in a flock if I was a bird. We could choose a leader to follow him on our flight.

LostSanity

Quote from: phirenor on 2014 Jan 18, 03:31:14
I would probly record some vids too. But we need an event calendar in order to get as much ponies as possible in one place.
Besides, this will help a lot of players to find new friends in game.

Sure. Sounds good. I guess.

FYI... for those that care:

I'm not going to be able to play the game on the first day that it comes out, the 24th. This is because I have college that day. I'll try to at least download it and set things up on my laptop... but...

Don't expect me to be able to stream it until the 25th at the latestono

Sorry...  :(

I might still try to play it on the 24th and mess around with it though... maybe... if I have time and I don't have a lot of homework...

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Go Up