Davorabit Amare (A Changeling Herd)

Started by ShadowHeart, 2012 Jul 31, 12:21:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ShadowHeart

Sorry, I don't have a skype, rping ingame is fine with me. I had a lot of fun last night and we met Icey and Twisted Charger on our adventure to find a new hive! I'll be on tonight at the same time (7:30 CT US) at the beginning of Evershade. This time, let's explore more of Equestria! For all the hive members who couldn't come, you missed out so please come this time!

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

55daddy

2014 Jan 25, 13:16:12 #41 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 25, 18:48:51 by 55daddy
CAn we get on sometime eariler? I have to go at 7:00 CT (8:00 EST) I can contact Twisted and tell him

Post Merge

WHOEVER wants to join join us now in evershade (levade server)

Post Merge

Server crash
GET ON PIAFFE

Post Merge

Piafe Crasheed..

Post Merge

Get a skyypee

doomsword57

Even though i'm not a changeling it's fun hanging around with these 2, we've had many adventures so far.
It's been a while since i last did a RP, I'm happy i found the correct people to play with. The best part is though, I met these 2 accidentally when i was walking through the Everglade, didn't even read the forum post.
At first they were confused since i knew they were changelings, confused as to why I was helping them. I think changelings are kind creatures.

ShadowHeart

Are you Twisted Charger? Hi there! I can make you an ally of our herd if you want.

doomsword57

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2014 Jan 27, 21:08:23
Are you Twisted Charger? Hi there! I can make you an ally of our herd if you want.

Yes i am, yes ill be an ally of your herd.
srsly though please get a skype.

ShadowHeart

even if I did, i can't skype people I don't know personally. Really sorry.

doomsword57

2014 Jan 29, 11:50:24 #46 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 29, 12:12:01 by doomsword57
Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2014 Jan 29, 11:19:15
even if I did, i can't skype people I don't know personally. Really sorry.

B...but we don't use microphones. Just typing like we did in LoE.
Edit: It's also a faster way of talking, like the forums but you get a little blip telling you that you have a message.

ShadowHeart

oh ok, well I'll see. But for now, it'll probably be a long time before we get another open server
If you want to, Icould set up a guild only RP in the RP section of the forums

doomsword57

2014 Jan 29, 14:11:55 #48 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 30, 18:02:18 by doomsword57
Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2014 Jan 29, 12:51:17
oh ok, well I'll see. But for now, it'll probably be a long time before we get another open server
If you want to, Icould set up a guild only RP in the RP section of the forums

I geuss that would be fine, but it would be so slow. We don't really get alerts on the forums.

Post Merge

Nemora, why don't you make another skype, one used for RPing? We already have Moonshine, Icey and Arella/Anima.

ShadowHeart

Certain restrictions. I'll see if I can have a makeshift one for rping.

doomsword57

2014 Jan 31, 11:20:45 #50 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 02, 13:58:44 by doomsword57
Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2014 Jan 31, 10:32:11

Thanks.

Post Merge

Quote from: doomsword57 on 2014 Jan 31, 11:20:45
Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2014 Jan 31, 10:32:11

Thanks.

Any luck with it.

ShadowHeart

Even if I did get one, I don't think I'd be able to find the time to constantly be on. I'm so sorry but I think a private rp for this herd would be better. I made this herd for in game RP, I didn't think I'd be rping until the game came out, but I'll make an rp thread, ok? I'm so sorry

doomsword57

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2014 Feb 06, 12:05:53
Even if I did get one, I don't think I'd be able to find the time to constantly be on. I'm so sorry but I think a private rp for this herd would be better. I made this herd for in game RP, I didn't think I'd be rping until the game came out, but I'll make an rp thread, ok? I'm so sorry

It's fine, don't worry about it.

55daddy

ShadowHeart

2014 Feb 12, 10:43:30 #54 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 12, 10:50:51 by ShadowHeart
Oh gosh! Sorry again! This is the first time in a long time I've come here. I'll start it up!
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10448.0

Chitin

Alright, I know it's been quite some time since I last posted here, and I'd like to apologize for that, as well as apologize for not taking part in the open server weekend. My computer couldn't connect to the LoE servers, so I couldn't even download the launcher, and school's been keeping me busy. (Majoring in media and animation isn't very easy, but at least I've been able to meet some other bronies and pegasisters.)

Again, I apologize for my absence, and I hate to be more active in the future.

ShadowHeart

np, i was inactive myself for a while. Good luck with your major! :D

ShadowHeart

Hate to double post but just wanted to let yall know that I won't be around for the open server weekend coming up. I'll be on spring vacation. U can still totally coordinate your own rp meet ups here.

doomsword57

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2014 Apr 15, 13:58:23
Hate to double post but just wanted to let yall know that I won't be around for the open server weekend coming up. I'll be on spring vacation. U can still totally coordinate your own rp meet ups here.

We all use Skype to talk to each other, it's great.
We have:
Ice E
Moonshine
Anima Stormbell
Me(Twisted Charger)
Polina

...We need more.

ShadowHeart

I have great news my changelings, our herd has formed an alliance with another herd! They'll be aiding Queen Nemora's cause and roleplaying with us.
Fillies and Gentlechangelings, The Roleplayer's Guild! http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11646.0
Go say hello!

Go Up