Davorabit Amare (A Changeling Herd)

Started by ShadowHeart, 2012 Jul 31, 12:21:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ShadowHeart

"Sounds good"
(Where do u want to meet in the game and what server?)

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Chitin

(I don't really know what the list of servers consists of, and from videos I've seen, I can only remember Chrysalis, Discord, and Luna.)

"I doubt we as Changelings would stand much of a chance should our Hive be formed in or around Equestria, but my time scouting around Ponyville has proven useful for this matter. As it turns out, there is a place all... Well, most Ponies fear to enter called 'the Everfree Forest', which should allow us to remain undetected should our true forms not be discovered."

*Chitin places down a map and continues*

Spoiler: map • show

"As of now I have my eye set on two key locations in this section of the forest: one large open area to the west, and a smaller area in the south eastern corner, close to the entrance. Should these areas be uninhabited by the supposed monsters this forest is said to be home to, I can see our Hive fairing ever so well before our next uprising. ...But of course, this is just a simple suggestion. Should you find this location to be inconvenient or too dangerous for the well being of our Hive, a new location can be chosen."

(This map is also about three months old, so I'm not sure if the layout of the Everfree Forest still looks like this, nor do I know what section this is. If we're lucky, it's the first part.)

Perry The Pony

Okay so, if you wish to RP please do it in the RP area of the forum not the Guild/Herd section.

~Perry~

ShadowHeart

Sorry about that, it won't happen again.

55daddy

2014 Jan 07, 12:09:06 #24 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 08, 07:57:11 by 55daddy
Name: Moonshine
Race: Pegasus
Picture/Description: Moonshine is a changeling who was raised as a warrior, She is strong and brave. She is in love with a pony who took her in in her darkest hour.
(Just asking if this is allowed if not then I'll just remove this part: "She was banished from another hive and came to this one")
Disguise:
Spoiler: show

Changeling:

LoE:
During next open server, I'll take a screenshot.

Current 'host' if any(like who are you posing as now?): A Generic Lunar Guard. Using Her changeling name as it fits both forms.
Desired rank: Warrior

Ramisha

Quote from: Chitin on 2013 Dec 25, 00:12:49

Ey look it's the map I drew!  :D I can't believe somepony actually noticed it

55daddy

2014 Jan 08, 11:46:21 #26 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 08, 11:48:43 by 55daddy
I wonder if they did change the everfree....
May I sugest an rp thred for when you want to do this
Quote from: Chitin on 2013 Dec 25, 00:12:49
(I don't really know what the list of servers consists of, and from videos I've seen, I can only remember Chrysalis, Discord, and Luna.)

"I doubt we as Changelings would stand much of a chance should our Hive be formed in or around Equestria, but my time scouting around Ponyville has proven useful for this matter. As it turns out, there is a place all... Well, most Ponies fear to enter called 'the Everfree Forest', which should allow us to remain undetected should our true forms not be discovered."

*Chitin places down a map and continues*

"As of now I have my eye set on two key locations in this section of the forest: one large open area to the west, and a smaller area in the south eastern corner, close to the entrance. Should these areas be uninhabited by the supposed monsters this forest is said to be home to, I can see our Hive fairing ever so well before our next uprising. ...But of course, this is just a simple suggestion. Should you find this location to be inconvenient or too dangerous for the well being of our Hive, a new location can be chosen."

(This map is also about three months old, so I'm not sure if the layout of the Everfree Forest still looks like this, nor do I know what section this is. If we're lucky, it's the first part.)
[/quote][/spoiler]
Just Post The Link on the First Post under everything '3'

ShadowHeart

Accepted btw. I'll look into the idea about Everfree later on when the open server is a little nearer.

55daddy

ShadowHeart

ok, so I'm going to try and organize a meeting for our herd.
Last time I was on the stress test (which was the first time), they had a Chrysalis server and if they have it this time, we'll be using it b/c last time it was the most active and it fits our herd, we'll use it. I'd like to meet at the beginning of the Everfree Forest and we can explore around until we find an ideal base of operations. Maybe we can rp, chat, whatever but I'm very excited! I still need to figure out a time/ day so I'll update when I can figure that out!

55daddy

ShadowHeart

Wow! The forums are really laggy with all ppl trying to make an account for the open server! Ok my little changelings, I'm planning on meeting at the beginning of EverShade Forest (Well I mean EverFree but for copy right issues, LOE has to call it EverShade) at 7:30 pm UTC (Central Time Zone) tomorrow! You can come as your changeling or using your powers to look like another (just make sure your eyes are still green!)
Once we meet, we'll begin exploring the forest, finding fun places for our official hive location. Then we can rp, chat, goof off, dance, or whatever! I look forward to seeing you all. If you can't make it, let me know because if not enough people will come, I'll reschedule.  <3

55daddy

What server and is UCT (Which I thought means universal) Universal time? or Central Time? (Us or AU?)

ShadowHeart

Sorry! I meant 7:30 CT USA time ^^'
As for the server: Levade
And I'm having huge problems with getting game and I may have push back the time but I may not. But if I do I'll let you know.

55daddy

what problems? Can I help? Is it the drive limit, 64 bit glitches, or something else?

Agent: Everfree

(Not sure if I'm doing this right but ill make do)

Name: Scar Everfree
Race: Unicorn
Picture/Description: (Don't have a spare image but I do have my story with the cover art of him. Also it tells his back story)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/90104/remember-me
Current 'host' if any(like who are you posing as now?): (I'm not sure what that means)
Desired rank: (I'm fine with what ever I'm given)

ShadowHeart

2014 Jan 24, 14:35:34 #36 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 24, 14:37:53 by ShadowHeart
Accepted! I'll look in on your story later. How about you be a caster, they're adept with changeling magic. What I mean by host is the pony you're posing as. Changelings take on forms of other ponies so i don't think other ponies would like one running around in game so its best to disguise them with a different look (and as a caster, you can change your eye color when you take on a different form. Most changelings retain their green eye color when they take on a different form). But in game, if you wanted to be in changeling form, I guess you would just be a black horse with green eyes.

Also, the probs i am having with the game are that no matter how many times i hit download, it always says too many ppl r viewing the file. Also, even if I did get it, the mods said that it wouldn't work unless you downloaded the last version of the stress test...which i didn't.

55daddy

Also, the probs i am having with the game are that no matter how many times i hit download, it always says too many ppl r viewing the file. Also, even if I did get it, the mods said that it wouldn't work unless you downloaded the last version of the stress test...which i didn't.

I didn't, And it works fine. Here http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9891.0 - LoE download limit bypass

Agent: Everfree

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2014 Jan 24, 14:35:34
Accepted! I'll look in on your story later. How about you be a caster, they're adept with changeling magic. What I mean by host is the pony you're posing as. Changelings take on forms of other ponies so i don't think other ponies would like one running around in game so its best to disguise them with a different look (and as a caster, you can change your eye color when you take on a different form. Most changelings retain their green eye color when they take on a different form). But in game, if you wanted to be in changeling form, I guess you would just be a black horse with green eyes.

I see well you would need the story to get an idea of what the character is like

55daddy

2014 Jan 24, 19:12:14 #39 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 24, 22:58:24 by 55daddy
1 hour..
I wam with some poneis...

Post Merge

WAS ON WRONG SERVER
I cannn'ttt looggiinnn

Post Merge

Made it!

Post Merge

Create A Skyoe group ^^
Or add me on skype at -Catdog10900 (Please putyour character name so I know who ayou are

Go Up