Pure at Heart [SIGN-UP]

Started by Laurel Crown, 2015 Dec 15, 18:57:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

*Scarlet look at the rock and, since the screaming worries her, approaches it carefully*

Hey? Is somepony there?
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

FakeSmile

A mischievous smile slowly grew across Ace's face; finally something interesting was going on. She wasn't as quick as Scarlet to go and investigate. Besides, if anything were to go wrong, it would happen to Scarlet and not her. As the smile reached its full potential, Ace's eyes locked onto Scarlet. She really hoped it something or someone interesting. For now, the mare will watch the scene quietly in the background.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

*seeing some movements, Scarlet approaches a little more*

It's okay, everything is alright, you can come out...  (: Nopony here will hurt you...

Laurel Crown

Sea Breeze feels insecure. She doesn't know what will come up from behind the rock. Maybe a dangerous creature, a monster, a changeling in disguise... She doesn't know Scarlet Ink but, friend or no friend, she is running a pointless risk so the pegasus rushes towards her and tries to stop her.
"No! Are sure that whoever is behind that rock won't hurt US? We need to be cautious. Be prepared for anything since we don't know why we are here, what is this place and why we have these gems stuck on our bodies like darned leeches!"

ScarletInk

It would have already attacked us, had it been dangerous. Don't worry, I won't get too close.

*she resumes talking soothingly to whatever is hiding behind the rock*

FakeSmile

2015 Dec 21, 18:02:52 #45 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 21, 18:08:44 by FakeSmile
Ace gently placed a hoof on Sea Breeze shoulder; her way of comforting the mare. She tried to ease the mare's worries while her smile was still on her face. Ace did this mostly for her own gain; she didn't want Sea Breeze's words to stop Scarlet. She gave the mare a reassuring nod before turning her attention back at Scarlet. The mare's mischievous smile intensify she heard what Scarlet said; she was definitely going to use her curiosity for her own gain in the future.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

*Scarlet is now close enough to try to see what's behind the rock, but still far enough to jump away should she need it*

Hey... You okay?*squeezing her eyes to see better*

Laurel Crown

Sea Breeze stops after Ace puts a hoof on her. While she acted as usual, she doesn't want to anypony nearby get hurt as if it's some kind of responsibility. Scarlet's reassuring voice and Ace's smile were able to hold her protectiveness. Since they look confident, she decides not to intervene.

What Scarlet see is something unexpected... even if she could have imagined it. Behind the rock is a little filly that curled herself trembling in fear with her hooves covering her eyes. What's strange is that doesn't have a Cutie Mark... and instead she has two little horns on her temples. She can be described as "a little demon pony" and despite that she doesn't even look dangerous. More like scared of the seven ponies instead of the other way around.

ScarletInk

Hey, little one.

*she crouches down to her level to not  seem threatening*

Are you lost? Don't worry, you're safe, we won't hurt you.  ^-^

Laurel Crown

"You won't... hurt me?" She remove a hoof to open one eye to see Scarlet. Her eye has a bright red iris.

Horns aside, she looks pretty much a common earth pony. Her coat was jasmine-colored and her mane/tail was black with some red stripes here and there. About the age she may be 10 years old.

Stryder221

"Of course we won't." Said Illusion, who had appeared rather suddenly near Scarlet. Perhaps too suddenly. With that thought in mind, he preemptively took a step back away from the "demon".

"I mean, who would? I wouldn't, anyway."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

ScarletInk

How could we hurt a cute little filly like you?*smiling kindly to validate Illusion's words* My name is Scarlet Ink, nice to meet you. What is your name?  ^-^

Laurel Crown

"My name is Sea Breeze. See? Me and her told our names to you because we are trusting you. C'mon... we do not eat you..." The pegasus replies with a cheery smile... yet a bit blunt.
"..." The little horned filly seems still unwilling to tell her name due to the close encounter.

ScarletInk

*Scarlet backs up a little, giving her space*

It's okay, you don't have to tell us, take your time.

_BlazingInfinity

Blue just stands looking at the filly and all the other ponies around him. He felt like that filly was VERY important.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

FakeSmile

2015 Dec 21, 23:09:13 #55 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 21, 23:20:59 by FakeSmile
Ace made an effort to mover her head to be able to view the filly while not moving her body; she didn't want to get up. As soon as she made eye contact with the filly, the mare's eyes opened wide. Her light blue eyes were filled with awe as she stared at the demon filly. Her smile was long gone, but her frown was softer than before. She was interested in the filly; she felt like the filly had a great destiny. . . The mare's eyes slowly closed again, but she continued to look in the direction of the filly. Ace couldn't form the right words to say to the filly. Hopefully the filly will do most of the talking instead; she really was interested in her story. Ace could tell the filly was feeling a bit distance, which she thought was understandable; she didn't want to give her own name out. . . . She wished there was a way for her to make her willing enough to at least tell the group her story. All the mare could think of was to smile at the filly. She gave the filly small, soft smile; that was all she was gonna get from Ace, so hopefully that will work.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Laurel Crown

"My sisters told me to never speaks to strangers but... you seems like 'good strangers'. My name is Lachesis." she says her name after convinced herself to trust the other ponies

ScarletInk

Lachesis... What a beautiful name.  x3 And are you sisters near? Do the know where you are, Lachesis?

Stryder221

"Yeah, that is actually pretty neat for a name. But not as grand as Grand Illusion!" The unicorn said, suddenly posing dramatically. "Y'get it...? Grand... As in... with the name... Yeah, I'm sure you got it."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Laurel Crown

"Yeah... and I'm called Sea Breeze because I'm a Breezie, SEA? she responded to Grand with a pun just as bad as the one the unicorn did. "Anyway, isn't it strange? I never of somepony called Lachesis, do you think?"

"Well... Atropos and Clotho must be at home. I hope they're not too worried about me." she speaks very softly. "Your names are strange too. I never heard of demons called Grand Illusion or Sea Breeze. Now that I think about it... you are not even demons. Are what you exactly?"

Go Up