Elements of Disharmony (Sign Up)

Started by Wondering Lightning, 2015 Dec 10, 17:46:35

previous topic - next topic

Should I

Allow OP, OCs
0 (0%)
Allow characters that people haven't made
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more violence (Not big stuff though)
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more romance (Not big stuff though)
2 (33.3%)
Leave it the way it is.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: 2015 Dec 17, 21:35:42

Go Down

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering scowls, she walks in between the two unicorns. Not believing what she is doing, a spell of Dark Magic appears on her horn, just her eyes fill slower.* Both of you just STOP! You two are acting childish, but I can push Illusion aside....*Wondering looks at Match, she then takes one heavy breath, and speaks in a angrier tone.* Just because you are an Element, doesn't mean you show it all the time. There are things the Illusion will not lie about. Another thing, Match, was it? You need to stop, but I know you won't. So, I'll just let you be, so I don't have to deal with you. *Wondering tries to calm herself down, she breathes heavily, and kind of scares herself.*
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

annosrules

"How ignorant of you to so easily pass up the opportunity of ten thousand life times! Can't you even imagine what power we've been given, what we can accomplish now? Just because that rat protests the idea of us pursuing our destines doesn't mean we can't!"

Stryder221

While this conversation was going on, though... "G-AAAAAAAAAHHH!" A scream of pain was then heard, not too far from Wondering. Likely a delayed reaction.
It was Illusion, struck when he'd let his guard for the briefest moment to make sure Wondering was alright, a massive burn mark on his side to show for it as he lost his balance and tumbled to the ground.

Panting heavily, and groaning somewhat from the pain, he still managed to pick himself up somewhat. "N-now that's just... Congratulations; you hit s-somepony while their back was turned trying to help someone else. Everyone give this colt a round of applause, because obviously, he's earned it."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering stops, everything, she stands there, letting something happen. Wondering's ears sag down, like she is upset about something, but with all the chaos, it could be anything. Yet, with her brief moment of silence, she speaks, to Match, in an angry tone, with with a bit of insanity, she once again ignoring her broken wing, flies straight at Match, hoping she did something.*
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

annosrules

Match hold his ground as the wounded Alicorn approaches, hia stance turning into a brace for impact as he foresaw a coming collision of their two bodies.

Wondering Lightning

*As Wondering aproches Match, her whole body went numb, and a smile appeared. It seemed as if she enjoyed what she was doing, yet she didn't...... Inside, Wondering is regretting everything, yet, on the outside, it was fun, and Wondering hasn't smiled in a long time, so long... Wondering starts to think of the past, after having one of the worst flashbacks ever, Wondering stops herself, right before clashing into Match, her smile is gone, the Dark Magic that was filling her eyes goes away.* I.....I am.....um.*Wondering looks down, knowing that she is childish. Wondering has always been childish, and she'll never stop, she knows she'll never stop, because that is what keeps her alive, so she'll never stop.*

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering sits there, everypony looking at them, making her feel weird.......*

annosrules

"Pathetic," Match spits as he pushes past Wonder and walks towards Illusion.

Stryder221

"Now what do you want?" Illusion had said, standing up despite the burn mark on his side. "What, hitting me with a cheap shot wasn't enough for your bloated ego?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering slowly gets up, looking away from Match and Illusion, she speaks. In a voice that is filled with insanity and rage.* Pathetic, I guess you just don't know who I am. I here, should be calling you pathetic, having to steal magic to fill your soul, but you never find the limit. This has turned into an addiction, hasn't it, since you can't stop. Why don't you get out of that ball of yours and face it face the fact that.....that....that...*Suddenly, she just stops, but only 30 seconds later, she talks again, just with a voice filled with insanity. Wondering turns around, and walks right behind Match.* Face that you've lost this game a long time ago. Your ego is empty, your soul has split into a million pieces that nopony can find. So, Match, stop your little game of being the lone wolf that loses, and join a group that wins. This is a great offer, if you don't take it, you'll never see Equestria again. *A huge smile appears on her face, her red eye glowing. A breeze appears, allowing her right eye to be visible, a gray color is her right eye, rare for a pony to have two different eye colors, yet Wondering's are a color nopony wants their eyes to be.* So what are you going to choose, because you can be replaced.....

Super sayian pony

"Luna help us all."
*Delilah says slowly backing away from the little group*

SCIENCE!!

annosrules

"I won our wager through treacheries and deceptions, things that you used far earlier and more frequently. Therefore I see no purpose in your continued protest against my character. And for you Miss. Hoity-Toity, I feel offended by your blatent lies and plagiarisms. Do not for one second believe that you understand me, nor that you were the one who tried to make us all team up. I took charge, you ran away!"

Stryder221

"The difference between you and me, pal, is that, to my knowledge, I never once tried to hit you. Kind of hard to maintain a moral high ground when your opponent never tried to hurt you, isn't it? I could get you arrested for that. No, seriously. Aggravated assault; look it up. Does that sound like a pony anyone wants to take charge?."

annosrules

"Are you so ignorant of your own actions to say that the bet you proposed was anything less than me hitting you?"

Super sayian pony

//Don't know why no one notices Delilah but ill roll with it (btw she isn't in a disguise ;) )

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

(Nobody notices that the color of the text changed from red to purple, really?

*Wondering sticks with her smile, just she doesn't seem like herself anymore......* Oh Darling, I feel highly offended, thinking so lightly of me, that you haven't even noticed that I'm a different pony. Now, Darling, you could stay here and harm everypony, or you could stop losing. Stop trying to fill your big ego, in fact, your ego is so big that you stay in denial. The Five Stages of Grief, but for an ego, you've stayed in denial for a while now. Just wait, soon you'll reach the next stage, and regret everything. *Wondering walks between the two, she giggles in an insane way.* Oh, and Darlings, don't forget, I am wearing a crown, so I can take any of you to a dungeon myself...

annosrules

((Sorry, my phone didn't display color))

"Oh, so now that I've heart the princesses feelings she's going to run back to mommy and make the guards put the bad man away? Please, like they'll ever take the Element of Dark Magic back in." Match mocks.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering laughs, instead of running she laughs.* Darling, I don't need the Royal Guard, and they've already taken me back. Now, Darling...*Wondering walks in front of Match, her face right in front of his face, her hoof under his chin (or whatever ponies have).* be careful of what you say, and whom you say it to, because I'm not a coward, unlike you. *Wondering stands all the way up, and backs up to where she was standing before....*

annosrules

"You retreat after making a threat and I'm the coward!? You ponies sure love to lie to my face!"

Go Up