Elements of Disharmony (Sign Up)

Started by Wondering Lightning, 2015 Dec 10, 17:46:35

previous topic - next topic

Should I

Allow OP, OCs
0 (0%)
Allow characters that people haven't made
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more violence (Not big stuff though)
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more romance (Not big stuff though)
2 (33.3%)
Leave it the way it is.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: 2015 Dec 17, 21:35:42

Go Down

annosrules

(Guys, please leave OOC knowledge out of this? Especially when you don't fully.know the details of Match's benign contact.)

"I haven't the slightest idea of what you're talking about, so I'm going to assume you're the element of Insanity based off of how crazy you're sounding right now."

(And yes, Match would know what the other elements are (but not their bearer) due to the entity, as I gave him coming here under the context of being sent by said entity)

Stryder221

"So crazy I'm right? Oh, you might complain about little things like oh-oh-s... Wait. Ah well, nevermind that, you'll figure it out eventually. For now, how I know? Little secret of mine." He let out a little giggle.
"Like or not, I know things about you. What things? Pah, if I tell you, it's not a secret anymore! Might be nothing, might be everything. Maybe I'm lying through my teeth to unnerve you, or I'm telling the complete truth. I dunno anymore, all of a sudden it's gotten complicated for some reason. All your fault of course."

After this confusing bit of rambling, Illusion stuck his tongue out at match.

"This probably annoys you, doesn't it? Well, if you're so tough, here's a little challenge you might like. Try to hit me. Go on, just try."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

annosrules

"Very well then," Match replies to Illusion before releasing a wave of fire that ripples out from him. The flame is every intense, but the wave travels for several yards before dissipating.

Stryder221

Illusion's horn promptly began to glow as he disappeared on the spot. The enormous amount of effort to do so had worked, though, for the flames had already passed once he re-appeared.
The glow then softened to the point it was barely visible, his grin ever so slowly starting to turn smug. His expression was that of a pony who'd already won. Somehow.

Just what sort of ace was up the sleeves he wasn't wearing?
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

annosrules

Match disappears in a ball of flame before reappearing behind Illusion, trapping him in his mana drain.

Stryder221

2015 Dec 19, 22:24:45 #65 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 19, 22:30:24 by Stryder221
"Well, whoop-de-doo, you got drainage." Illusion said over his shoulder, that smug grin never leaving his face for a moment, even as he jumped away.
There... was a remarkable lack of mana, mana that Match should've been getting out of him no problem. Something wasn't right. And at that point was when somepony had begun poking Match in the back of the head.

It was Illusion. Again. Wait... Yes, there were two of them. No, It wasn't going to explained. That was up to you, the reader, to figure out.
"Surprised to see me again?" The unicorn then asked, before hopping over Match and joining the other Illusion.

Both of them let out simultaneous laughs. It looked like things were going to get complicated...

Super sayian pony

*Delilah watched from a distance, even though, everypony knowing of her visits to ponyville and other things about her*

SCIENCE!!

annosrules

(Again with the OOC knowledge Stryder, kinda takes the fun outta these things when you instantly know what's going on, unless it's part of your element, but in that case you're have to be lying about whatever it is you are instantly knowing.)

Match turns his head with remarkable speed, horn already aflame with magic energies ready to blast Illusion in his face. Then with a twitch of the horn, a bolt of fire launches itself directly at Illusion.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering stays in the cabin, hearing noises, nothing you would want to hear. As the voices continue, they get louder and louder, until Wondering fill with rage. Just rage to herself, for being so stupid, Wondering stands up, and laughs as she speaks.* I am so stupid, thinking that the little guy was a threat. A cheater in magic, yes, but no threat, nor somepony that could get in my head. Now the spell around him, what was it? It was some sort of drainage, just what type........ MANA! Of course, that is what gave him pride and control. Just why was he trying to....... wait I'm an alicorn. By getting in my head.....he.....no wait, there is more. *Wondering takes her crown off her head, looking at the stone, in which resembles the Element of Dark Magic.* He, wanted to take over..... Disharmony doesn't mean anything, we could be more affective with evil..... Dark Magic, it is stronger than regular magic though...... No, no,no,no,no,no......... I have to do something....... *Wondering puts her crown back on her head, running out of the cabin, searching for everypony, or at least somepony.*

(Please tell me if you think your OC's story get's a little mixed up in here. I don't want anything happening because of the RP.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Stryder221

2015 Dec 20, 00:22:56 #69 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 20, 00:25:51 by Stryder221
[Ok, that one was unintentional. I actually thought it was something noticeable. I won't pretend I know much about mana, but I assumed that someone would feel it being drained out of them. And would've noticed earlier that it's suddenly way harder to pull off their spells. But, um... sorry?]

"Woo!" Both Illusions cheered, immediately performing an odd synchronized pose in the shape of the letter O, of which the firebolt passed right through.
"Getting frustrated yet?" One of the two had asked. "Please, tell us you are. That would make our day. Might even take pity on you. Goodness knows how pitiful this really is." Said the other.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering continues to run and run, until she finds them. Wondering sees two Illusions and Match, her ears the go down, by watching this horrible sight. In her mind, she had no clue what to do, but in her heart, she knew what to do.* STOP RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!!!!! You two, or three, I have no clue. Well anyway, all of you are childish. And a unicorn with such a great gift you have, Match! Wasting it on control, petty things. *Wondering still felt rage, but she didn't know how to get it out, until she heard Nightmare again.* You're an alicorn for a reason, destroy him, nopony will care. Maybe you will even take his gift.*Wondering's eyes filled with tears, knowing that Nightmare cold have been right. Yet, not knowing whom can hear Nightmare or no, Wondering randomly screams the word No over and over again, she says no.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

annosrules

"I will not fall prey to your parlor tricks and cowardice any longer," Match says as his horn begins storing up the magical energies once again.

(Sorry for my aggression Stryder, just seemed a bit odd the way you worded it. And Wonder, my character is using his alternate back story, so there's not much beyond outright stating what the entity is without my say so, that will injure his back story in any way.)

Stryder221

"Yep, he mad." One of the two nodded, looking to the other. "Thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" "Hug?" "The other thing!" "Ooooh..."
As one, they turned, horns glowing as they simultaneously began... to blow raspberries in Match's general direction, just asking to get blasted in the face.

Meanwhile...

[glow=purple,2,300]"Everything's going to be fine..."[/glow] An odd voice said near the alicorn in question as she, for reasons unknown, was engulfed by a strange presence. Like being hugged by an invisible pony. Heck, that might even have been the case.
[glow=purple,2,300]"You should know that by now. And you know you have friends by your side. Well, at least one. That's a normal-ish pony. Either way, your life isn't falling apart quite yet."[/glow]

Super sayian pony

*Delilah made it to the group, even though the element of untrustworthiness, she still would stand up for those who can't*

//I'm sorry that's something in half of my Ocs. Besides I just feel this needs to be said.

SCIENCE!!

annosrules

"ENOUGH! I will not be the butt of anymore of your jokes, trickster. If you wish to fight me, than do so,"

Stryder221

"Oh, I don't think you quite understand..." Said one of the Illusions, walking right up to Match, booping him right in the nose, at which point the hoof just went straight through harmlessly and this particular Illusion's form began to flicker. "This was never a fight in the first place. When did I ever say I was gonna fight you? And, before you start, I already the basics what you're gonna say; It's always the same with you types. Coward, waste of space, worthless excuse of a pony, how did you get an element, proof I'm too powerful for you. Blah blah blah..."

Super sayian pony

*Delilah watched from her spot near Wondering*

SCIENCE!!

annosrules

"You continue to spout insults about my character, yet you are only lying to yourself. Justifying how you don't want to fight me, because you're scared of me. Well let me tell you this, I don't have time for your type," Match states loudly and with the tyrannical arrogance that befitted a pony of such selfish stature. "Now if anypony else would like to cease this waste of my time so that we can fulfill the duty of the Elements of Disharmony, be my guest."

Stryder221

"Oh yes, scared... Pff. Let me share with you one little tidbit, no lies attached. I don't like fighting. Hurting ponies- no, people -just isn't my style. I asked you to try to hit me, and you failed miserably, failing to suspect even for a moment of foul play. Heck, the simplest of dispels would've disrupted the image, but nope! Buuut if it helps you to sleep better at night, go ahead and keep up your own lies."

"Now, changing the subject... I have an emotional Alicorn to try and calm down. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do try and do something useful."
As the mirror image of Illusion disappeared, the air around Wondering shimmered as the real unicorn came into view, trying his best to somehow snap the Alicorn out of her little fit.

annosrules

Match smirks as a fiery bold escapes his horn and launches towards Illusion who is now standing beside Wondering. "Foul play indeed" he sneers as his spell rockets through the air at incredible speed.

Go Up