Elements of Disharmony (Sign Up)

Started by Wondering Lightning, 2015 Dec 10, 17:46:35

previous topic - next topic

Should I

Allow OP, OCs
0 (0%)
Allow characters that people haven't made
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more violence (Not big stuff though)
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more romance (Not big stuff though)
2 (33.3%)
Leave it the way it is.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: 2015 Dec 17, 21:35:42

Go Down

Stryder221

"You know, you should really have that looked at." Said Illusion. Wait... Wasn't he still on the...
Oh, no, he was levitating, horn and body glowing as he held himself up in the air, upside down in front of her. "We're supposed to be friends, aren't we? As a friend, I can't let you go without showing at least the slightest amount of concern."

An electrical cracking sound was heard as the unicorn's horn began sparking. "But, um, speaking of concern..." The magic suddenly cut out, and Illusion found himself landing hard on the ground, horn-first.
"Um... Help?" He then asked upon finding that his horn was stuck into the ground.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering started to laugh at Illusion falling, then she finds herself upside down levitating by her own magic, since her broken wing gave out on her. Wondering puts herself on the ground before helping Illusion up. After helping up Illusion, she looks at the horn mark in the ground, and once again, starts to laugh, then she stops laughing. Wondering's crown makes another beam on Dark Magic, she levitates Delilah and looks at Illusion.* Do you guys like adventures? 'Cause I think we're about to go on one.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

annosrules

A flicker of flame appears suddenly about ten yards off from the group, and rapidly expands to a ball of flame that dissipates to reveal the form of a charcoal unicorn with fiery eyes and mane. "So these are the other Elements that she was talking about, how underwhelming," the figure comments as he looks onto the gathered Elements of Disharmony.

Stryder221

Illusion's closed eyes suddenly turned into sparkling stars at the mention of adventure. "Yeah! Adventure...! Fame and fortune!" He had said, clearly more than a bit excited at the idea, and apparently oblivious to the newcomer despite his flashy entrance.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering, with her large ears, hears the figure, turning around, she sees the ball and smiles. There is a totally different emotion in his eyes, anger, well you can only see the left one, but, whatever.* Underwhelming, huh? I'll show you underwhelming.*Wondering drops Delilah, and starts walking towards the ball of light, because, life.*
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

annosrules

*The area in a ten-yard radius around Match is now experiencing mana drain, all magic is reduced to 50% effectiveness, and Match's spells are 150% and cause collateral. (AKA it takes twice as much effort for the same result)*

"Oh, so the little princeling is standing up for himself, eh? Sure you don't want to call on some Royal Guards instead?"

Wondering Lightning

(Wondering, is, female. So am I........... sorry if I said him or he somewhere, no need for confusion. All my OC's are female too.

*Wondering stops at the position she was at. Wondering looks down at the ground, to control herself, before continuing walking. When Wondering is right next to the ball of flame, she looks at where she sees the pony.* Don't you dare, you little brat. Your Element is obvious, selfishness I guess, but I recommend not being too selfish. Or you won't be dealing with the Royal Guard, you'll be dealing with me. Also, I was never going to call for the Royal Guard, so don't assume.

Super sayian pony

*Delilah's disguise broke when she was dropped*
"Again. What was that for!"

SCIENCE!!

annosrules

(Sorry, I derped :P)

"Whatever," Match replies in a demeaning manner before going silent.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering scowls at the figure before walking back to Illusion and Delilah. Wondering flips Delilah until she is in standing position, then starts to walk away. Stopping at the end of the road, she sits there, thinking.* What am I doing? Turn back around Wondering, you where a crown on your head, you'd have to meat them sooner or later. But, is it them, or is it me? I called them Disharmony for a reason, they couldn't be helpful. But, what if they are, we could save all of Equestria...... and she could finally accept me.... *Wondering turns back around, running again, to Match, yet, not knowing his name.* Why? Why are you so special? You look like a brat to me, not anypony worthy of any Element.*Wondering said in a confident voice, almost one royalty should carry. Yet, Wondering doesn't like being royalty, so that's a problem.*

annosrules

"Why am I special? Because I deserve to be." Match responds coldly, once again feeling the strength that Wondering's close proximity was bringing him.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering feels rage overwhelming her, something she hasn't felt in over 900 years. As a voice in her head appears, she tries her best to ignore it.* Blast him, come on, I am still in your head....... And you WILL harm him sooner or later, even if I have to do it myself.

Stryder221

"Aw, look. A little foal whose mommy gave a little too much power. Ooh, I'm so impressed!"
Illusion had said with apparent sincerity. The words were absolutely dripping with sarcasm and distaste, but he had managed to make it sound genuine.

Genuinely confusing.

Super sayian pony

*Delilah sits down where she was put by Wondering*
"I have absolutely have no idea what just happened. But this here, *She points to Wondering&Match*, Might be fun."

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Magic starts to form on her horn, but Wondering tries to resist it. The magic, then slowly disappears, but a shadow is now visible. The shadow of Nightmare Lightning is visible, for a moment, then is disappears, along with Wondering. Where is Wondering now? In a cabin, deep in the Everfree forest. Wondering sits near the door of the cabin, tears slowly forming in her eyes.* Never again.... *Wondering had then stayed silent, as the lights in the cabin went out. Leaving an strange feeling in Wondering, not scared, not sadness, not happiness nor rage. A feeling that couldn't be explained, yet only by the demon inside.*

(Ok, is that a little weird or what, I can type emotions..............

Super sayian pony

*Delilah took this a chance to get away and left disguising as a random pony*

SCIENCE!!

annosrules

"Now that she's gone, who wants to follow a true leader?" Match asks slyly with confidence.

Super sayian pony

*Delilah with her mastery of trickery and stealth she whispered into Match's ear*
"Not many would follow someone with such pride as you."
*The left before Match could even see her*

SCIENCE!!

annosrules

"I know not your face stranger, but I do know that are wrong. The meek may inherit Equestria, but it is the strong that conquer it!"

Stryder221

2015 Dec 19, 19:36:13 #59 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 19, 19:38:09 by Stryder221
"Riiiiight. It says a lot about your strength when you don't even control your own fate. C'mon, pal, we both know where you got your power. Sold off something for it, didn't ya? Like your free will? Control? If not yet, then soon. I know how this song and dance goes, you see; and let me tell you this... you're not gonna like the ending."

Go Up