Elements of Disharmony (Sign Up)

Started by Wondering Lightning, 2015 Dec 10, 17:46:35

previous topic - next topic

Should I

Allow OP, OCs
0 (0%)
Allow characters that people haven't made
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more violence (Not big stuff though)
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more romance (Not big stuff though)
2 (33.3%)
Leave it the way it is.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: 2015 Dec 17, 21:35:42

Go Down

Super sayian pony

"Alright."
*Delilah said knowing that any of the well trained guards will know if she was lieing*

SCIENCE!!

annosrules

A soft yet cruel laughter fills the back of Match's mind as his Master found a brand new host, and an alicorn at that. The sound, if you could call such a thing a sound, was overlooked by Match as he was enthralled by the chaos he caused simply by showing up and doing as he was told, mostly.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering takes her hoof off the mark, the further her hoof gets, the more the mark disappears. Wondering bows at where the teleportation mark was.* I am here for you, my Master.*Wondering smiles as she gets up.* Finally, I get to use my eye for a good use.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

annosrules

"Another puppet, and one who's magically bound to obey little Match's will too! These ponies certainly do love to be puppets don't they?" the soundless monologue of entity says. "I'm sure that Match won't mind if I keep this one between just us, foalish Wondering," the softly feminine voice of the unnamed entity speaks in Wondering's mind, "And I am certain that you won't tell!"

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering smiles, knowing what she has done.* Yes, my young Master. I shall follow by your orders, until the end.*Wondering touches the eyepatch, and her smile disappears.*

(I have problems.......
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Stryder221

"You do realize you were saying all that out loud, right?" Said the voice of a familiar element of dishonesty in Wondering's ear. "Really need to watch your italics, there..."
Illusion looked behind him, to where Breaker was now currently being forced to deal with one of his Earth Pony squad-mates and a filly-sized changeling.

"Look, Wondering, ma'am... We may have started off on the wrong hoof, but I was seriously considering myself as your friend. But that doesn't matter right now. What I'm really saying is this... Do you really want to lose control of your own fate? Because I can guarantee, if you keep going on this path, [glow=purple,2,300]you're going to have a very, VERY bad experience...[/glow]"

It was only then that Illusion had opened one of his eyes even the tiniest bit, and a yellow glow could be seen for a very brief moment before he closed the barely open eye.
"You have more power than you think, even for somepony like you. You don't need a master ordering you around. You deserve a fate better than a mere puppet."

An unknown force had caused Wondering to blink, and Illusion disappeared in that brief moment, having re-appeared back next to his brother and joining in on the "argument" that had ensued over the changeling.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Wondering Lightning

2015 Dec 26, 18:48:57 #146 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 26, 19:04:42 by Wondering Lightning
*Wondering sighed, she knew what the end of every demon contract was, which is why she would do them.* Well then what type of pony would I be if I didn't even have a master?

Post Merge

Sorry to say, but this RP will be locked for a couple of days, until I found out where we are going. Since we moved too quickly without having all the Elements. I might have to recreate the RP.

Go Up