Hearths Warming Eve (All Welcome!)

Started by dashie77, 2015 Dec 01, 16:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dashie77

"Wanna do some gift shopping 8 Hooves are better than 4" She Chuckles

Wondering Lightning

*Cotton puts back on her sunglasses, then she gives the two one bit each* Don't spend this, it won't do either of you good. Give it to somepony else, and tell them what I am telling you. Selflessness creates happiness, selfishness creates depression. *As Cotton's cutie mark continues to glow, the more she tries to make the two happier, the more it glows*
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Starfire looked at the bit, then looked at Cotton. "Hm.. thanks, I guess.." She looked at Halfmoon and smiled a bit. Sure. Let's go gift shopping."
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Wondering Lightning

*Cotton flies to the postal office after that, hearing Aqua if already there, she walks in the door.*
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

dashie77

(Half also has a Brother that came home with her Father named LunarEclipse) "Ok. who do u gotta shop for?" She Asks

Purple

((may i join as well? sorry i'm a bit late into the RP xD i'll post my signup below  ^-^))

Name: Sparkle Chord
Race: Crystal Unicorn
Coat color: Pale Diamond Blue
Mane style and color: Medium/Long mane, primarily Sapphire blue, with Platinum highlights.  Her mane curls at the tips, and she has platinum bangs, that form a swoop(a general idea of her mane can be seen in my icon) her tail is also medium/long, and it curls at the end and has the same colors as her mane.
Cutie Mark: A musical staff, with 3 colored notes: a blue one, a yellow one, and a silver one.  It also has one large sparkle near the silver one, and a few smaller ones surrounding the blue one.
Additional Info: Her Most standout element is her large, Marigold Yellow eyes, that sparkle in the light.  Her eyes sparkle more when she is happy or excited, and sparkle less when she is sad, angry or afraid.  Also, when she is extremely happy, she starts to glitter all over, since she is a crystal pony.  She is also a skilled singer from Manehattan, and her magic is somewhat weak, so she can't perform strong spells, and most of her spells backfire.

dashie77

(Sure Sparkle! ;) Im rping as my OC Halfmoon and ya!)
Quote from: Purple on 2015 Dec 02, 18:37:24
((may i join as well? sorry i'm a bit late into the RP xD i'll post my signup below  ^-^))

Name: Sparkle Chord
Race: Crystal Unicorn
Coat color: Pale Diamond Blue
Mane style and color: Medium/Long mane, primarily Sapphire blue, with Platinum highlights.  Her mane curls at the tips, and she has platinum bangs, that form a swoop(a general idea of her mane can be seen in my icon) her tail is also medium/long, and it curls at the end and has the same colors as her mane.
Cutie Mark: A musical staff, with 3 colored notes: a blue one, a yellow one, and a silver one.  It also has one large sparkle near the silver one, and a few smaller ones surrounding the blue one.
Additional Info: Her Most standout element is her large, Marigold Yellow eyes, that sparkle in the light.  Her eyes sparkle more when she is happy or excited, and sparkle less when she is sad, angry or afraid.  Also, when she is extremely happy, she starts to glitter all over, since she is a crystal pony.  She is also a skilled singer from Manehattan, and her magic is somewhat weak, so she can't perform strong spells, and most of her spells backfire.

Purple

((yay! thank you!  :D))

Sparkle walks down the streets on Ponyville, all alone.  She didn't have anypony to shop for, since she didn't have any friends or family that weren't halfway across equestria, and nopony had come to visit her, and she didn't have the money to visit them.  But she smiled anyhow, and enjoyed the festive decorations.  Hearths Warming was always her favorite time of year, even if she usually spent it alone nowadays.  It was always nice to see ponies so cheery.

Wondering Lightning

*Cotton felt cheer, and her ears started to wiggle a bit. Cotton follows her cheer sensor after she is carrying all the letters to the kids at the hospital, and delivered them. Cotton found Sparkle, and hugged her* Finally, somepony that knows how to smile

Purple

Sparkle seemed a bit startled at suddenly getting hugged, but she just rolls with it, and gives Cotton a hug back.  "er.. hello!" she says with a smile, still sounding cheery.

Wondering Lightning

*Cotton decides that for the holidays she is going to take off her sunglasses, so she takes them off showing her scars again. Cotton smiles and her cutie mark glows again* Thank you for being joyful

Purple

"Er... You're welcome!" she says, still slightly confused.  "Hearths Warming is a time to be cheerful after all! I can't think of any reason not to be happy on a day like today!" she says, smiling. 

frío

Name: Midawn
Race: Changeling and Part Alicorn (No horn just hoof magic :D)
Coat color: Changeling flag
Mane style and color: Just look at my Profile pic
Cutie Mark: Just look at my profile pic
Additional Info: Can become a WereCat on an Eclipse due to the Spell by Celestia

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Quote from: dashie77 on 2015 Dec 02, 18:08:50
(Half also has a Brother that came home with her Father named LunarEclipse) "Ok. who do u gotta shop for?" She Asks

I have to shop for my mother, my brother, and my sister... who do you need to shop for?

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

dashie77

"I gotta Shop for my dad,Mom,Sisters and brother."

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Quote from: dashie77 on 2015 Dec 03, 17:09:21
"I gotta Shop for my dad,Mom,Sisters and brother."

Ok, then we can got gift shopping for your family first.

dashie77

"Ok. Lets go! Race ya to the Toystore for my Little bro!" She Flew off,fast  :P

frío

Midawn walked outside Happily and sat on the Nearest bench and looks up.
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Quote from: dashie77 on 2015 Dec 03, 21:27:44
"Ok. Lets go! Race ya to the Toystore for my Little bro!" She Flew off,fast  :P

Starfire flew off after her, catching up to her quite fast.

frío

Midawn gets up and walks around so Calmly and looks at the Children playing and gets cut off by two ponies flying by really fast. Wow!
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Go Up