Hearths Warming Eve (All Welcome!)

Started by dashie77, 2015 Dec 01, 16:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dashie77

This is an RP Lasting all December! It will be Locked in January So Enjoy it while u can!  :3 :D

Wondering Lightning

Name: Cotton Ball
Race: Pegasus
Coat color: TARDIS blue
Mane style and color: Pinkie style mane, magenta, pink, white
Cutie Mark: Cotton Ball
Additional Info: She wears sunglasses because she is blind and deaf in the left ear due to an accident.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Wondering Lightning

Quote from: Wondering Lightning on 2015 Dec 01, 16:54:04
Name: Cotton Ball
Race: Pegasus
Coat color: TARDIS blue
Mane style and color: Pinkie style mane, magenta, pink, white
Cutie Mark: Cotton Ball
Additional Info: She wears sunglasses because she is blind and deaf in the left ear due to an accident.

*Cotton Ball is walking around Ponyville, using touch and sound to know where she is going, Cotton looks for a Heaths Warming present for her parents, and the fillys and foals in the hospital*

(I TWAS ACCEPTED YAY
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Rarity Diva Pony

Name: Aqua Wish
( You don't mind if I put a picture of her here instead, do you?)
Spoiler: show

Additional info: She loves the water and is very protective of her mane from dirt.

Aqua Wish walks around Ponyville, thinking of what would be the perfect present for her mom, Dew Wish.

I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Wondering Lightning

*Unable to sense Aqua, Cotton trips on Aqua's mane. As Cotton's sunglasses fall off her face, she gets up slowly, trying to fell around with her wings to find the glasses*

Rarity Diva Pony

Aqua looked at Cotton then picked up her sunglasses and gave them back to her. "Oh, I am so sorry. Here are your sunglasses. Are you alright?"
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Wondering Lightning

*Cotton struggled to put them on her face, when she looked at Aqua, she had a big smile and a cheerful voice* Yeah, I am alright, at least for all I know. Well, I guess I am not, since I am blind and all........*Cotton still said that with a smile on her face*

dashie77

Halfmoon Flew Fast around,Doing some Last minute Hearths warming Gift shopping For her Sisters Fullmoon,Crescentmoon and Quartermoon And  Father Newmoon,But Landed,trying to catch her breath "Come on! Its almost midnight.. i gotta get these gifts.."  Near the ponies (Halfs a Teenager)

Rarity Diva Pony

Quote from: Wondering Lightning on 2015 Dec 01, 18:21:25
*Cotton struggled to put them on her face, when she looked at Aqua, she had a big smile and a cheerful voice* Yeah, I am alright, at least for all I know. Well, I guess I am not, since I am blind and all........*Cotton still said that with a smile on her face*

When Aqua heard the part that she was blind, she felt some compassion on the mare and smiled. "So, do you need help with finding any gifts or anything? "

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Wondering Lightning

*Cotton appreciated the generosity* My brother needs a guitar for his music, since his broke after his last concert, and I guess you could help me with the presents for the fillies and foals at the hospital, they should be at the postal office with Ditzy.

(Brah BRB

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Name: Starfire
(I'm going to put a picture of her here since I'm a lazy pants. :P )

Starfire was flying around Ponyville with gifts for her brother Chaos Star, her sister Silver Star, and her mother, Starlight. She landed to rest, standing next to Halfmoon. "I hate gift shopping..!" She grumbled to herself.
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Wondering Lightning

Rarity Diva Pony

Quote from: Wondering Lightning on 2015 Dec 01, 19:41:57
*Cotton appreciated the generosity* My brother needs a guitar for his music, since his broke after his last concert, and I guess you could help me with the presents for the fillies and foals at the hospital, they should be at the postal office with Ditzy.

"Alright, then. Lets go to the postal office first. " Aqua said as she walked.

Merci, Chloe FLora!

dashie77

Quote from: Lemon D. Muffin Pony on 2015 Dec 01, 20:07:59
Name: Starfire
(I'm going to put a picture of her here since I'm a lazy pants. :P )

Starfire was flying around Ponyville with gifts for her brother Chaos Star, her sister Silver Star, and her mother, Starlight. She landed to rest, standing next to Halfmoon. "I hate gift shopping..!" She grumbled to herself.

Halfmoon looked up at Starfire "Yeah. Tell me about it! especially For 3 sisters you NEVER spend time with and a father  you know pretty much NOTHING about!" She Said "Who even Does that? Leave your family and then come back when you suddenly care about!"

Wondering Lightning

*Cotton started to fly, as she was flying she passed Starfire and Halfmoon during their coversation, she stopped and flew over to the voices. Not being able to see their face, her cutie mark started to glow with joy.* Come on everypony, YOU"VE JUST GOTTA SMILE! *Cotton has a big smile on her face, getting her joyful cheer from whatever she heard a pony named Pinkie say. Cotton was so joyful, she felt as if she almost saw color again.*

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Quote from: dashie77 on 2015 Dec 02, 16:19:43
Halfmoon looked up at Starfire "Yeah. Tell me about it! especially For 3 sisters you NEVER spend time with and a father  you know pretty much NOTHING about!" She Said "Who even Does that? Leave your family and then come back when you suddenly care about!"

Starfire nodded. "Exactly! Your family spends most of their time AWAY from you, and the only reason they visit you is because of the presents! " She then looked up at Cotton and frowned. "I don't have a reason to smile nor will I ever!"

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Wondering Lightning

*Cotton thinks, she then takes off her sunglasses, showing three scars, two on her right eye, one on her left.* I can't see colors, yet I can smile. I haven't seen my family since I moved out, yet I still smile. Everypony has a reason to smile on the holidays, and if you feel like you can't smile, make somepony else smile, then you'll be smiling.

dashie77

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Starfire thought a moment at what Cotton said, but then looked at Halfmoon. "Nice to meet ya, Halfmoon. I'm Starfire."

Go Up