Mansion Horror Story: Human Survivors

Started by Lemon D. Muffin Pony, 2015 Oct 12, 17:58:34

previous topic - next topic

Should I make a part two to this RP or just end it at some point?

Yes. Part 2!
12 (75%)
No! End it!
1 (6.3%)
Maybe part 2...
2 (12.5%)
I don't know...
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

2015 Oct 12, 17:58:34 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 13, 17:59:40 by Lemon D. Muffin Pony
This is an RP for humans.. we all ended up in this mansion and we have no idea how we got here. We have to get used to our human forms and find out what is going on. But something doesn't want us to leave...

http://pre06.deviantart.net/8589/th/pre/f/2014/078/6/1/creepy_forest_mansion_by_lmorse-d7avgn3.jpg

Spooky things can happen here... mwaahhahahahahahhahahahhahaaaaa!!! ovO

* Lemon sat down on a sofa, staring at her new hands *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Rarity Diva Pony

2015 Oct 12, 18:09:03 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 01, 05:17:16 by Rarity Diva Pony
Oh my celestia, what is this???? * Grace Diamond tripped and fell, trying to walk *
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Lullaby Princess

/ This RP... just. got. awesomer!

* Lullaby was sitting on the floor, looking around as her silence intensified with a scrunchy face *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

// Not sure what to do o.O

*Red stood inspecting his human form*

//How would Red look him being a dragonpony before being turned into a human?

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

2015 Nov 01, 13:06:09 #4 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 01, 13:09:37 by Lullaby Princess
// Like this? Probably? *shrugs*  :3
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/38613b1d1e2efb276f0c8d029773978f/http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm460/VampireBloodrace1441/Anime%20Boy/Dragonboy.jpg

* Lullaby tried to stand up, but fell back down * What is happening?? Why are we here?? Where even are we??

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

// O: Ooh cool!

*Red just stood there staring off into space*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

// :3

Will someone please answer me?? * Lullaby was standing up now, barely *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Red sighed* If we knew we would have told you by now.

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Well, the only thing I can say is... we are humans now... well, I think we are... * Lemon looked around * And we are in a mansion... * a cold fireplace sparked alive, and a warm fire started * .... *Lemon just blinked *

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

Ok, that was weird... who-how-why are we here?? * Lullaby was now trying to walk around *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Once again. If we knew we would have said already.

SCIENCE!!

Rarity Diva Pony

// Grace Diamond will be the one who notices most of the creepy things going on, but no one will believe her, since she is known for exaggerating. lol :3

* Grace Diamond slid down the dusty railing of a staircase going upstairs and fell* G-guys! T-the paintings h-have a-arms! I-I was walking around, and one of them grabbed me! I-Im not making this up!
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// lol

* Lemon stared at Grace on the floor * Grace, what are you talking about? Paintings can't grab you, that's- * faint footsteps could be heard * -ridiculous... :ajshifty: Um, what was that?

Super sayian pony

*Red just watched the few talk as he sat down near the fire place*`

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

2015 Nov 01, 14:46:40 #14 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 01, 14:57:37 by Lemon D. Muffin Pony
* Lemon looked at Lullaby * Do you think this place has- * she stopped talking when all went pitch black * O-O * The chandelier light flickered back on and a table filled with food was in the middle of the room * ....

??: Greetings, all.

* When Lemon heard the voice, she fell off of the sofa * W-who was that??

* A butler in a black suit appeared * Greetings. I am the butler of this establishment. * he helped Lemon up * I'm sure you all are quite confused as to how you all got here, but I assure you that it is nothing to worry about..

* Lemon just stared at the butler, many questions filling her mind *

Butler: Please enjoy your stay here. * He disappeared as quickly as he appeared *

Lullaby Princess

* Lullaby was about to ask some questions, but made a scrunchy face, knowing that they cannot be answered, since no one knew exactly what happened, but she wanted her questions answered eventually * Well, at least we wont starve here.. * Lullaby said, grabbing a cookie from the table *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Lemon paused for a moment before grabbing a muffin from the table *

Super sayian pony

*Red grabbed a apple from off the table*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* With the muffin somehow on her nose, Lemon decided to explore, so she got up and walked up the stairs * Well, I dunno about you guys, but I'm going to look around this place.

Lullaby Princess

* Lullaby said quickly * I'm coming with you! * she got up and followed Lemon *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up