Fashion Highway: The road to success

Started by Rarity Diva Pony, 2015 Oct 05, 20:14:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stryder221

"You're being a bit vague... Oh, what the heck, I'll help. I'm not in much of a position to start getting picky!"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Rarity Diva Pony

* she came back again with more fabric and saw Sparkle crying with the ruined fabric, as soon as she saw the disaster, she yelled at the top of her lungs in anger which could be heard at quite a distance * THE FABRIC! SPARKLE, I GIVE YOU ONE THING TO DO, ONE THING AND YOU RUINED IT! NOW I'LL GET FIRED! * she continued yelling *
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Stryder221

"I'll be right back... Go ahead without me if I'm not back within ten minutes." Illusion had said, before he wandered off towards the source of incredibly loud shouting. Shouting that sounded familiar. Thankfully, it didn't take him long to find that source
"Um, excuse me?" The unicorn had asked upon seeing the scene before him. "Is something wrong?"

Of course there was something wrong, and he knew it right off that bat. He just didn't know what. All he saw was two upset mares and a pile of nice brown fabric.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Misty Fly

//where does this take place exactly?
Suri : Big city... so many oportunities... sigh...
Magic...

Lullaby Princess

ono I didn't drop the fabric on purpose! Please listen! * trying to talk over the yelling was of no use, so as loud as she could she yelled * AT LEAST LISTEN TO THE UNICORN BEHIND YOU! * the yell instantly caused a sore throat, so she coughed and looked as Akira, hoping she heard her *

Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Misty Fly

*Suri Opened the door and opened the suitcases*
Suri : i wonder where can i get more of this
Magic...

annosrules

2015 Oct 06, 09:06:29 #46 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 06, 15:37:27 by annosrules
Blaze sighs, rolls his eyes, and walks into Fashion La Chic Industry with his delivery of exotic fabrics, beads, and threads.
"Hello? Delivery here!"

Stryder221

"Oh, so that's the issue..." Illusion had said to himself, somehow able to hear that small voice over Akira's screaming.
Against his better judgement when faced with an angry mare, he got a bit closer, staring at the apparently stained fabric.

And no, it didn't seem like they were originally brown. Okay, wow, now he saw just why they were both so upset. That stuff looked expensive.
"Hey, you two know what- Oh, for the love of- WHAT COLOR WAS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE? RED?" The unicorn asked loudly, hoping to be heard over the drama.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Oh, finally the new fabric! Just put them over there. * she heard all of the yelling and walked outside * What in Celestia's name is going on out here?! * she saw the drama and yelling * :facehoof:
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Rarity Diva Pony

* she stopped yelling and turned to the unicorn and, clearly upset, she took her anger out on him * Who do you think you are rudely interrupting my conversation with my assistant?!
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!

annosrules

Blaze drops off his wears at the designated area, and browses around the store a bit.

Stryder221

2015 Oct 06, 16:11:21 #51 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 06, 16:18:16 by Stryder221
Illusion promptly yelped, his horn flashing as the fabrics began to glow, appearing to change color on the spot. "One of these ladies had a nasty fall, Ma'am!" He quickly said to the new arrival to the scene.
"Woulda ruined her fabrics and such if I didn't decide to get involved." He added, snatching up said fabrics, now a deep shade of blue, with his magic, which was green in color, and presenting the apparently restored cargo to Akira.

"I think this is yours...?" He  said, hoping desperately that the mare would just go along with it. "Maybe you should calm down a bit, though..."

Rarity Diva Pony

* she saw Panini and quickly went along with it * Oh, yes, thank you. * she looked at Sparkle * Sorry for yelling at you.. * she walked up to Panini * I have some fabric for you to look over. My assistant picked half of them.

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she looked at the fabric * Just make sure that your assistant does not fall again! These fabrics aren't everyday material, you know! * she studied the fabric * Hmm... she made quite a few good choices on the fabric, though... good. Now come along, both of you! * she walked back inside of F.L.C *

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

* she jumped up and smiled * That's ok. ^-^ * she followed Panini * Wait, so does this mean I'm not fired??
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she rolled her eyes * No, Sparkle, you are not fired... this time... Akira, I expect you to be more careful! Hmm... * she separated the fabric * These four will be your working material. These other ones will go to storage for the other mares. The new delivery of more fabric has arrived. Collect whatever is necessary and get to work! 

Stryder221

"Um, excuse me...?" Illusion had called out to the apparent owner, walking inside of the... F.L.C, and actively trying to keep his distance from anything that looked nice."Could I trouble you for a brief moment? I have something I wish to ask..."

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* She sighed and looked at the unicorn * I'm on a busy schedule. What do you want?

Stryder221

"My apologies, but I had wished to speak of the subject of employment... Now, admittedly, you seem to have a fair few workers, and, well, I honestly know very little about tailoring. However, I am still a stallion of many other talents, and I do learn quickly. And, um, it's true that I must look like some sort of vagabond... To that, I will make the excuse that I have not had good luck these past few days, particularly with the local thieves, hence my need of a job..."
Illusion then sheepishly grinned, rubbing at the back of his head. "Er, if that doesn't strike your interest, perhaps I could have a quick word with those two employees of yours? A quick five minute conversation, it's all I ask. And I promise I won't dirty anything."

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she stared at the unicorn for a minute * You seem to have potential... my employees can talk to you. I have a meeting to get to. Akira, see to it that he doesn't dirty up the place while I'm gone...* she walked away *

Go Up