Fashion Highway: The road to success

Started by Rarity Diva Pony, 2015 Oct 05, 20:14:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rarity Diva Pony

Hello, everypony. This is an open RP and it is my first one so far! (This can be a semi-romance RP as well, just keep it family friendly! )
======================================================================

Akira A. Charlotte is roaming around the busy streets of Hollywood, hoping to change the world with her fashion designs and ideas. She will make friends and enemies along the way. The fashion world is full of sabotage, glory, and lots of surprises.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. " :]

-Enjoy this RP, everypony.
Akira A. Charlotte
======================================================================

Ah, the fresh air of Hollywood. * Akira said as she breathed in deeply from her hotel balcony * Time to take charge of this day, Akira. * she grabbed her bag and walked outside towards the "Fashion La Chic Industry", looking down at her bag making sure she had everything *
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Lullaby Princess

/ Interesting RP, Rarity Diva! /

* Sparkle B. Heart was running down the street, papers flying * Oh, no, I'm late on the first day! * she said as she bumped into Akira * Oh, I'm sorry! * she said as she kept running *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

annosrules

An earth pony stallion with a burgundy coat and a hat outfitted with a decorative exotic feather,walks by Fashion La Chic Industry. He pays little attention to the other ponies until a clear collision could be seen, and then he rushes to action. "Are you all right?" he asks concernedly, his emerald green eyes glittering slightly in the morning sun.

Spoiler: Picture of OC just cause • show

Rarity Diva Pony

Has that pony ever heard of the word "excuse me" before? * she got up and dusted her bag off and looked at the earth pony * Oh, um, yes I am quite alright.
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!

annosrules

"That's a relief," he says with a sigh of relief. "Never quite understood why these city ponies need to get everywhere so fast, must be there diet," he goes on to say, slowly trailing off into his thoughts.

Lullaby Princess

* she walked through the doors of Fashion La Chic, looking around nervously *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Rarity Diva Pony

Must be... * she looked down at the watch on her hoof * well, it was nice to meet you Mr... * she gave a slightly confused look * ..might I ask what your name is?

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// Can I be the owner of Fashon La chic? /
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Rarity Diva Pony

Merci, Chloe FLora!

annosrules

Blaze blinks and stares blankly at Akira for a moment before recomposing himself and returning full attention to her. "But of course. Blazing Legend, carographer extraordinaire at your service!" he finally answers with a bow.

Rarity Diva Pony

* she smiled and looked back down at the watch * Oh, I'm running late. It was nice to meet you, Mr. Legend. * she turned and walked towards Fashion La Chic *

Merci, Chloe FLora!

annosrules

"Fair well!" he replies simply whilst waving goodbye with his right hoof.

Stryder221

2015 Oct 05, 21:46:45 #12 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 05, 21:55:20 by Stryder221
[I hope you don't mind me jumping in for a while. This looks like it has the potential to turn interesting.]

What would probably been an otherwise uneventful walk towards this "Fashion La Chic" Akira had been moving towards, something on the side of the road just had to interrupt.
And that something, was an apparently unconscious unicorn stallion, with a dirtied Earls Green coat and a similarly dirty head of blonde mane, and an unusually fluffy-looking tail to go with it. If appearances were anything to go by, he's had a rough time.

Spoiler: Appearance (Clean) • show

For the moment, it seemed that nopony was paying him any mind. What sort of brutes would just leave a pony lying in the streets, though?
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

annosrules

Noticing the dirtied clump of a unicorn down on his luck, Blaze walks over and gives the heap a soft kick. "You alright?"

Rarity Diva Pony

* she stopped walking and looked at the unconscious stallion * Oh my, are you alright, sir? * she walked up to him with a concerned look, quickly glancing at her watch and back at the stallion *

Merci, Chloe FLora!

Stryder221

The unicorn began coughing violently the moment he was touched, seeming to regain consciousness, if only a bit of it.
And that was the point that a vicious growling was heard. "F... F-food... I... need..." The unicorn then began coughing violently at this point.

Being so close, it was easily apparent that his condition wasn't something caused only by his apparent lack of food and shelter.
Multiple faded bruises and cuts, for example, were a clear indicator that he must have been assaulted. Some time ago, it seemed. A few days at the most.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

2015 Oct 05, 22:12:52 #16 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 05, 22:15:19 by Lemon D. Muffin Pony
* Growing impatient waiting for Akira to arrive, Panini V. Penelope walked out of Fashion La Chic * This is her first day and she is already late! * she spotted Akira and quickly ran over to her, stepping over the unconscious unicorn and dragging Akira towards Fashion La Chic * Akira, I don't pay you to stand around doing nothing! Time is money and your wasting it!
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Rarity Diva Pony

But that unicorn is in desperate need of help! And you didn't even pay me yet!

Merci, Chloe FLora!

annosrules

Blaze rummages through his saddlebags a bit before retrieving and odd looking fruit/vegetable. "I was going to bring this to market, but you need it far more than I do," he says whilst handing the plant over.

Stryder221

"W-what is... this...?" The unicorn feebly asked, holding the strange thing in his hooves staring skeptically at it. It's almost as if he expected it to be poisonous or something.

Go Up