COOKIE WAR!

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Oct 03, 19:06:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rarity Diva Pony

* being agile, she climbed up the milk base and positioned herself in a crouching stance, still looking at the cookie base *
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Super sayian pony

2015 Oct 06, 22:43:25 #21 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 27, 14:56:08 by Super sayian pony
//Yush Milk is best defender!
Captain White's Co-Captain had checked for cookie spies and found one and put her their prison other than that their defenses had no weaknesses or ways to sneak past

//Lullaby can I add another pone?

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

No, they captured one of our spies! Check the cookie base for any weakness and then prepare the cookie cannons! 
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Captain White sees the cookies preparing their cannons and has his commrads to get the milk cannons ready

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// ovO

Which plan of attack shall we do? Plan A, B, or C?
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

//Each team captain should give a speech to his/her army before attacking

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Wait. * she turns to her army * Fellow cookie ponies! // Yada, yada, yada, land of the free, home of the cookies. ok, done! :3 / * the cookies, now inspired and their hearts growing wings, are more than ever ready to battle * We start with Plan A! For Cookie Kingdom!!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Captain White gives a long boring speech about the war and how it will end in their favor. So with his army motivated he gets them into positions and has his co-captain start with plan B

SCIENCE!!

Rarity Diva Pony

* after getting a good nap after the speech, Almond sprang back into action, taking her position for Plan B *
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she yawned after the speech and got the cookie ponies into position * Ok, we start subtle, then we progress! Ninja cookie ponies, go! * the ninjas sneakily made their way to the milk base, taking out any milk ponies *

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

Captain White had his army.defend the base from the ground and air and would be ready for almost anything

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

// Oh, and yes you can add another pony! Didn't see your question at first. :3 /

Prepare the catapults! Ready the cannons! More ninja ponies! * like any captain would, she began bossing the cookie ponies around *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

2015 Oct 07, 13:45:32 #32 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 07, 13:53:59 by Super sayian pony
//I have the pone ready but its kinda are related to the topic

Name: Ambrosia
Type of food item: Ambrosia (Its a Greek food that heals all wounds. With the chance of the user to explode)

Captain White has his co captain get ready to release the candy cane cockatrices and orders the army to set up traps and get the cannons and archers ready

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// Oooh, Lullaby, can I add another pony?? /

* she followed Captain Crunch Candace's orders * We are ready when you are, Captain!

Lullaby Princess

// Nah. :3 /

* she raised her hoof * Ready... aim...

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Captain White raises a hoof to signal when to fire "Ready... Aim..."

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

For cookie Kingdom.... FIRE! * the cookie cannons flew and crashed into the milk base * Ready archers! Fire! * the archers fired, more ninja ponies climbed up the wall of the milk base *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"FIRE!" The milk cannons hits the cookie base softening the wall and they release the candy cane cockatrices and the archers fire

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// lol

Name: Tofu
Food Item: Tofu, a plain food that eats anything in sight. If injured, it separates into mini tofu ( Kinda like a slime in Minecraft. XP )

Release the tofu!! * a whole army of tofu appears and hops towards the milk base *

Lullaby Princess

// Nice, tofu! Wait, where is your other archer, Almond Breeze, Captain White? /

Yes, perfect! Dry the wall! Its falling! Army, fall in formation!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up