Silver Star in Equestria. ( Jump right in! )

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Sep 18, 22:29:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire walked out of the door * I have to get my cloak first.. * she walked into her room and grabbed her cloak and the orb. One side of her was fuming and was angry and wanted to get rid of the lion, but the other side of her was too scared to do anything. She walked out of her room and followed the lion *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire went from store to store, returning everything she stole * Now how will I make a living? * she asked herself as she returned everything to the last store * There. That's everything. Happy, now? :l

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

*Saiyan fluffle sat down next to the sleeping Silver Star*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* Silver Star was still asleep * :snore: the cosmos.. * she mumbled in her sleep *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

A servant?! I don't want to be a servant! I'm not servant material! I steal! I'm a thief! Not a servant! * Starfire whined *

Super sayian pony

*Saiyan fluffle heard Starfire and floated over to Zion and Starfire*

SCIENCE!!

Super sayian pony

phbbtbtbt
*Saiyan fluffle landed onto Zion's lion mane*

SCIENCE!!

Super sayian pony

*Saiyan fluffle smiled as he was played with*

SCIENCE!!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire growled and took Sayian fluffle off of her head * :l

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire walked to the hotel and to her room and locked the door. She fell onto her bed * I have to get rid of that lion somehow.. * she fell asleep *

Next day)

* Starfire woke up and walked outside and sat on a bench *

Super sayian pony

*Saiyan fluffle had left the two and went back to the still sleeping Silver Star*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* The next day, Silver Star woke up, still on the ground * Hm... * She got up and walked around, wanting to see what everypony does around here *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire looked at the envelope * Hm...  * she walked away and reached the mayor's office * Here. * she gave the mayor the envelope and before the mayor could say anything, Starfire walked away towards the cafĂ© and sat down at a table *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

... * Starfire grabbed the gold and hid it in her cloak and quickly drank the coffee. She then got up and walked towards a forest in the distance *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire rolled her eyes * First you almost eat me, force me to give up robbery, and now your stalking me? It's none of your business about where I'm going. * she walked faster *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire sighed * Fine, I guess you can walk with me... * she reached the forest and walked down a pathway * I often come here to think, or to be alone..

Super sayian pony

*Saiyan fluffle was about as mature as a foal in a candy store*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* Silver Star came out of a store with a bag of doughnuts. She sat down on a bench and stared at the doughnuts * Hm... I wonder what this food taste like... * she, unfamiliar with this type of food, was contemplating on whether to eat it or not * Hm..

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up