The Adventures of the Royal Guard, a New Beginning (Sign-up RP)

Started by annosrules, 2015 Sep 15, 17:00:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarrBee

Quick Silver nodded, and sat down. She began going through the documents, reading the information and signing where she needed to. Though it was a rather tiresome task, she understood it had to be done, and got through it calmly. It took a good few minutes to get through the stack, but she was rather relieved to be done when she was.

Maplewood

Maple decided to go have a walk while his team sorted thought the equipment, he began the tour  at the HQ then started to wander around

annosrules

Sgt. Match Stick collects the papers and, after making sure everything was in order, says "Now let me be the first pony to congratulate you on becoming a Royal Guard, Pvt. Silver." Sgt. Match then hands Pvt. Silver the standard issue pamphlet and handbook, as well as instructing her to go to Basic Training in the western courtyard.

Chibalt

Chibalt walked into the courtyard quietly, glancing around and quickly spotting the gruff stallion wearing what looked like a helmet several sizes too big watching a mare doing pushups, the odd sight of the helmet size making him chuckle slightly before stifling it, hoping the odd-looking oversized-helmet stallion hadn't heard it.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

annosrules

"And just what might you be laughing at?" the pony shouts at Chibalt.

Chibalt

A joke I just remembered Sir! Chibalt replied , inwardly hoping this pony wasn't as no-nonsense as that Leaf mare, though he wasn't particularly worried about consequences, nor even there being a harder version of being through basic training, he just wasn't sure if he could still be able to not call this living tartarus if he had to deal with ponies like that every single day.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Jcfraven

Supplies on her back, Lunar arrives at Fort Donewell, a scowl still on her face. After conversing with one of the present guards, she makes her way to the waiting area of Colonel Autumn Leaf.

_BlazingInfinity

Infinity walks into Fort Donewell. He looks at the sign.

"Fort Donewell. Yep this is the place." said Infinity. He walks in and sits next to a batpony in the waiting area.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Jcfraven

"Hello," She says in greeting, trying to suppress her annoyance about being there.

annosrules

"Well then, don't be shy lad. Tell us all this joke you were thinking about. If it's any good, I might consider giving you only ten push-ups to start with."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door to Col. Leaf's office is wide open, awaiting the entrance of Lunar.

Jcfraven

*Oh, alright. Didn't know it was open.

Realizing the fact that there was no time for conversation, she begrudgingly trotted into the office, closes the door, and sits down.

_BlazingInfinity

"Guess its my turn next." said Infinity. He layed back on his pack. His feet were killing him after all of the walking.
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

"Good to know at least one pony knows how to show up on time. Now here, please sign these papers and I can send you off to meet the Drill Sargent and the recruits," Autumn says pushing the stack of papers over to Lunar.

(Would you prefer Lunar to be referred to as a he or as a she?)

Jcfraven

*It's up to the pony conversing with him, which leads to my character either correcting or ignoring.

"No interview? No questions? I suppose it's because you know I have no choice, hm?" He inquires spitefully.

*I guess I should start saying He, not She, since technically he's a he.

_BlazingInfinity

"Do Do do Do do do do." Infinity sat there moving his hooves around.
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

"If you weren't going to be accepted, then you wouldn't have been invited."

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Sep 20, 00:41:31 #56 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 20, 00:43:03 by _BlazingInfinity
Infinity could hear every single word that was going on in the office.

"Wow the walls are SO thin..." said Infinity. He was SO bored right now. Sure it had only been 5 minutes, but he was never the patient type. He took a bouncy ball out of his pack and bounced it against the wall.
Toast is amazing.

Jcfraven

"I wasn't invited, if you read my file. I'll sign the paperwork, because I must, but do know I'm no lapdog to the Royal Guard," She states, signing her signature.

_BlazingInfinity

'JUST LEAVE THE ROOM!" thought Infinity to himself. He continued to bounce the ball up against the wall.
Toast is amazing.

Chibalt

Chibalt huffed, darn. A pony walks into a bar, nothing happens, he walks out of the bar and everyone freaks out because he physically is a ghost. Never said it was a good joke Sir. He said, it was passable enough in his opinion, and could maybe make him chuckle if by surprise, he was already guessing in his head though how many pushups the instructor would make him do, somewher between thirty and fifty likely for that bad joke.

Go Up