The Full Moon Syndrome [SIGN-UP]

Started by Laurel Crown, 2015 Aug 26, 10:34:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

As Match's temper grew, so did the intensity of his magic, and his next telekinetic grab of Carter was a much tighter, and much warmer. The Temperature within his telekinetic grasp had increased, making Carter feel like he was in a sauna.

_BlazingInfinity

"Gee your SO much more powerful now." Carter said sarcastically. He broke out of that one too.

"Alright, I've had my fun. Now can we PLEASE figure out where we are?" he asked.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

Match's next spell wasn't a telekinetic hold, but a magical flare that lit up the sky.

_BlazingInfinity

"Is that an attack or a distress call?" Carter said. Curious if he should dodge or stand in place.
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

"I'm not even going to dignify that with a response."

((Though it is a signal.))

waaaaaaah

(is nopony aware of the nearby unicorn having a nervous breakdown?  :I)

"I-I don't h-hear them, I'm s-sorry!" Star blubbered.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

_BlazingInfinity

Carter sees the unicorn having a nervous breakdown. "Here get up... Now pull yourself together." he said. He pulls up the unicorn.
Toast is amazing.

waaaaaaah

"N-No, I-I c-can't, don't m-make me." Star was barely aware of his surroundings at this point.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

_BlazingInfinity

Carter kind of taps him on the face (like a pull yourself together slap but as gently as possible) a bit with his wing.

"You good now?" he asked.
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

"The Guard should be here any second so we can begin a formal investigation about whats going on here, as well as a formal arrest." Match announces.

waaaaaaah

"H-Huh?"  Star said confusedly, realizing that he wasn't back in the compound. "I-I guess?"
-Me

My OCs

MMTfan1

2015 Sep 06, 13:46:13 #51 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 06, 13:53:07 by MMTfan1
Quote from: Misty Fly on 2015 Sep 06, 08:07:21
Marble : i am Marble Star by the way and...Blue? is that you?

"Yes, it's me Marble.  I'm Blue Cloud for those that don't know."  He feels his teeth and realizes he's a batpony.

Quote from: annosrules on 2015 Sep 06, 12:59:35
"The Guard should be here any second so we can begin a formal investigation about whats going on here, as well as a formal arrest." Match announces.

I agree.  I'd like to know what happened.

(Sorry I got so far behind, I only just woke up, and I made my last post just as I went to bed.)

Misty Fly

Marble : i havent seen you for so long blue...
Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

"We don't even know where we are and you want to call the guard. We could be at the ends of Equestria for all I know!" said Carter. He decided to just join the other group to talk about what they remember.
Toast is amazing.

MMTfan1

Yeah, it's been a while.  But I want to know why we are here at this very moment!

_BlazingInfinity

"Well we can't just sit around and wait." said Carter. (Am I allowed to break the 4th wall?)
Toast is amazing.

Laurel Crown

(Sorry for being late. I was playing with my band)

"Guys, stop bickering like little foals and let's think about a more important question here. When you were doing your little war, I've been thinking of what the bite marks are and why we have long teeth as a result. It may be obvious but there's no concrete proof it could be it: we got bitten by a batpony... a vampire batpony, to be exact."

Princess Nightfire

Eyes shimmered in the darkness

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at the audience*
Marble : its not what it looks like...
Magic...

Go Up