The Industrial Academy(Sign-up first)

Started by GlassMirror, 2015 Jun 25, 18:49:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

A red dragon pony comes a little bit late and ask to the pink dragon pony. "Sorry, I'm late! That mail pony just give me the ticket there's just few minute...! Hope I'm not arrived so so late..."

Stryder221

2015 Jul 02, 05:46:53 #21 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 02, 05:51:33 by Stryder221
Won't eat, huh? Yeah, tell that to the little stockpile of rations I hauled up with me.

It's not that the Unicorn, Grand Illusion, had anything against the rather... Let's just say rough. He didn't hold any ill will towards the rather rough dragon pony he was following. She simply seemed easy to annoy, and if there was one thing he couldn't help but accomplish for his own amusement, it was annoy "sour-pusses" whenever he could get away with it. Tilting paintings, loosening the lids on salt shakers, that sort of thing. Nothing too serious.

However, he was really going to complain if she'd gone so far as to have his food taken right out of his cart. Or anything for that matter. She just seemed like the kind of being that would, if serious about the not eating thing, think ahead and do something like that.
"So, my edgy f... eh, acquaintance? What sort of things should we be expecting from our classes, if you don't mind me asking? No offense, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't expecting harsh, brutal, and painful things."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

GlassMirror

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2015 Jul 02, 05:46:53
Won't eat, huh? Yeah, tell that to the little stockpile of rations I hauled up with me.

It's not that the Unicorn, Grand Illusion, had anything against the rather... Let's just say rough. He didn't hold any ill will towards the rather rough dragon pony he was following. She simply seemed easy to annoy, and if there was one thing he couldn't help but accomplish for his own amusement, it was annoy "sour-pusses" whenever he could get away with it. Tilting paintings, loosening the lids on salt shakers, that sort of thing. Nothing too serious.

However, he was really going to complain if she'd gone so far as to have his food taken right out of his cart. Or anything for that matter. She just seemed like the kind of being that would, if serious about the not eating thing, think ahead and do something like that.
"So, my edgy f... eh, acquaintance? What sort of things should we be expecting from our classes, if you don't mind me asking? No offense, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't expecting harsh, brutal, and painful things."

Razor: You'll find out once you get there...

Quote from: Julien999 on 2015 Jul 02, 02:07:06
A red dragon pony comes a little bit late and ask to the pink dragon pony. "Sorry, I'm late! That mail pony just give me the ticket there's just few minute...! Hope I'm not arrived so so late..."

*Bidior looks at him in annoyance*
Razor had already left in the corridor. better catch up to her.

Julien999

"R-right!" The red dragon pony run in the corridor.

GlassMirror

2015 Jul 03, 01:21:31 #24 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 03, 01:25:31 by GlassMirror
*As they past the corridors and head up the stairs, Razor switches a light on from the corner, and the lights to the remaining hallways come on. Razor says in a very bland tone, while noticing a red dragon pony running towards them:*

Razor: Classes start tomorrow... Don't be late... Your tickets have your room and class numbers... They are your keys to get in your dorms... Don't lose it.

*She leaves the ponies, but says one more thing to them...*

... I better not catch you wandering the halls...

((her class number is just 1, lol which is the very first room downstairs just to make it more easier on us all ;) ))

Maplewood

"what a bundle of joy that one " maple whispers looking at his number to see a 7

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper looks to his ticket looking around for his room number.

The armored pony also looks for his number, but only makes the remark right after Razor has left his view.
Don't you just love to explore more of this school? That curiosity just tempts us to break the rule. Trade in dinner for an unattended tour of the school and your room gets changed into Cell 1 or whatever number. Feels just like Turkmaneestan, except with torches instead of electricity. Gotta thank them for using electricity instead of holes on the ceiling.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

The red dragon pony arrived in time and heard what Razor said. Look at the back of his ticket to find a number 9 for the room. He notices after there's also ponies here. "Wait a moment... how these ponies got a ticket? ... Oh, I think I get it how..." Thought the red dragon pony. For an unknown reason to him, he have a feeling that he already meet that blue Pegasus, Peacekeeper.

annosrules

Match Stick remembered that his room number was three, and entered his dorm as instructed by Razor.

GlassMirror

Small Wonder: I get to have my own room? Awesome! my room number is one!
*She tries to slide the ticket in the lock, but the door doesn't open*
I think I'm doing it wrong... lol

Stryder221

"You won't." Illusion had said in response to the dragon's warning. Catch me, that is. He then thought, resisting the urge to start snickering.
Like everyone else, he looked over his ticket, seeing the number two on it. "So these are keys? How does that work? I kinda doubt there's any sort of key-card system in place, with how old and beat up the buildings seem to be..."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Maplewood

Maple opened the door into his room all that it contained was a simple bed and locker

Peace Keeper

Peace finds his door. His number read 5. He attempts to slide the ticket into what appears to be a slot fit for the ticket. A click was made and the door feels loose, meaning the door may have successfully opened. He overhears the red dragon about her problem, and walks over to her.
You need help?

The armored pony finds his door. Number 8 was his number. He looks to his card and the lock.
Hmm... I wonder. Do they have an alarm?
Instead of entering it to the slot, he tries an alternative way. Secretly, he slips out a metal pin with a flat grip on the other end and carefully tries to work around the groove between the door and the frame. In one slip, he successfully feels the door loose open.
Hm hm... some things never change.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

GlassMirror

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Jul 03, 22:49:50
Peace finds his door. His number read 5. He attempts to slide the ticket into what appears to be a slot fit for the ticket. A click was made and the door feels loose, meaning the door may have successfully opened. He overhears the red dragon about her problem, and walks over to her.
You need help?

The armored pony finds his door. Number 8 was his number. He looks to his card and the lock.
Hmm... I wonder. Do they have an alarm?
Instead of entering it to the slot, he tries an alternative way. Secretly, he slips out a metal pin with a flat grip on the other end and carefully tries to work around the groove between the door and the frame. In one slip, he successfully feels the door loose open.
Hm hm... some things never change.

*Small Wonder looks at Peace*
uhh, yea.
*She hands him her ticket*

Julien999

((Um... uh... what...? Did Peace is talking to my red dragon pony? If it's the case, it's a male and not a female...))

Peace Keeper

*- @Julien999 : I was gonna help GlassMirror's OC since she did struggled and then kinda said it out how to open the door.
Also I thank you for the gender heads up.

Julien999

((Alrighty, but Small Wonder is a Pegasus filly, not a dragon. Derpy Peace. :P))

annosrules

Match situates himself in his new dorm, unpacking his bags onto the bed before organizing them around the room. Books fly onto the book shelf, and formal clothing is folded neatly into drawers via Match's apparent mastery of levitation.

Peace Keeper

Peace gets the ticket, reading the instructions on it. He places it into the slot with the side showing some pattern on the edge. The door clicks. He pushes the door slightly.

There you go.  ^-^
Just put it this side of the card in and it should click. Hope this helps.

The armored pony enters and finds bed, drawer, and a window.
Was expecting cobwebs and stains, but oh well. Gotta thank them for making it look like Buckingham palace.

GlassMirror

*Small Wonder smile and nods at Peace*
Thanks! But I just wanted to know how to use it, so now I know... Bye!
*She runs in the hallway and downstairs to do filly stuff*

Go Up