The Industrial Academy(Sign-up)

Started by GlassMirror, 2015 Jun 25, 17:22:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

2015 Jun 25, 17:22:57 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 28, 01:23:02 by GlassMirror
I was going to start this after my Cyberville rp, but I couldn't wait because I was excited to start this one! :D

Plot:
Somewhere, in the outskirts of Equestria, lies a completely different world where Dragon Ponies and Dragons live. Recently, a new Academy for them has just opened, and is now recruiting any Dragon or Dragon Pony who has met their 'standards.'

... So why are some ponies in Equestria receiving the invitations? Was this a mistake, or is this part of something greater than excelling in school..? ovO

What the building resembles:
Spoiler: show

Come as you are.. ;)

Maplewood

So what will be happening in this rp if I may ask

GlassMirror

Quote from: Maplewood on 2015 Jun 25, 20:33:48
So what will be happening in this rp if I may ask

your trying to figure out why you received an invitation to join this academy full of Dragons. It's like a mysterious rp that will get interesting later as I get more people :3

Maplewood

Ok I could try
Name : Maplewood
Race: earth ( his cyborg self is I can)
Eyes:blue
Coat: ash grey
Mane:dirty blonde with a sliver of silver
Bio : born and raised in Vanhoover as a carpenter and inventor he joined the guard regiment there so he could go to military school, on the day he was supposed to get accepted he got this strange invitation instead.
Talent: building or improvising things
Cutie Mark: a blowtorch and hammer in a crisscross pattern

annosrules

I'm a bit conflicted between my OC's Match Stick and Blazing Legend, but I think Match Stick might be more appropriate for the setting.
Name: Match Stick
Race: Unicorn
Eyes: Orange to Red Gradient
Coat: Charcoal grey
Mane: For lack of a better word, fiery
Bio: Cast out from yet another private school for the magically troubled, Match comes home to find an invitation to a school that wants him to attend.
Talent: Empowerment/Encouragement
Cutie Mark: A lit match.

GlassMirror

Quote from: Maplewood on 2015 Jun 26, 01:01:11
Ok I could try
Name : Maplewood
Race: earth ( his cyborg self is I can)
Eyes:blue
Coat: ash grey
Mane:dirty blonde with a sliver of silver
Bio : born and raised in Vanhoover as a carpenter and inventor he joined the guard regiment there so he could go to military school, on the day he was supposed to get accepted he got this strange invitation instead.
Talent: building or improvising things
Cutie Mark: a blowtorch and hammer in a crisscross pattern

Quote from: annosrules on 2015 Jun 26, 08:58:21
I'm a bit conflicted between my OC's Match Stick and Blazing Legend, but I think Match Stick might be more appropriate for the setting.
Name: Match Stick
Race: Unicorn
Eyes: Orange to Red Gradient
Coat: Charcoal grey
Mane: For lack of a better word, fiery
Bio: Cast out from yet another private school for the magically troubled, Match comes home to find an invitation to a school that wants him to attend.
Talent: Empowerment/Encouragement
Cutie Mark: A lit match.

accepted :3

Stryder221

I'll see where this goes.

Name: Grand Illusion.
Race: Unicorn.
Eyes: Always closed.
Coat: Earls Green. (Not yellow.)
Mane: Bright Golden Blonde. Short.
Bio: Was about ready to head out into the world as a traveling performer when he received a particularly strange invitation. Hoping to clear up what appears to be a misunderstanding, he travels to the outskirts to this dragon academy.
Talent: Performing; Magic shows, acting, that sort of thing.
Mark: A strange black symbol. Seems to represent his family, but not his talent.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

annosrules

Always beware the ones that don't open their eyes.

GlassMirror

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2015 Jun 27, 02:01:08
I'll see where this goes.

Name: Grand Illusion.
Race: Unicorn.
Eyes: Always closed.
Coat: Earls Green. (Not yellow.)
Mane: Bright Golden Blonde. Short.
Bio: Was about ready to head out into the world as a traveling performer when he received a particularly strange invitation. Hoping to clear up what appears to be a misunderstanding, he travels to the outskirts to this dragon academy.
Talent: Performing; Magic shows, acting, that sort of thing.
Mark: A strange black symbol. Seems to represent his family, but not his talent.

accepted

Peace Keeper

2015 Jun 27, 22:22:28 #9 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 30, 00:35:10 by Peace Keeper
Wow. This looks pretty interesting. I would like to join this RP. I probably only gonna use one, but not sure which of the two I should use for this RP. I will put both up, so I am not sure if you would like to choose from any of the two.

Spoiler: Peacekeeper • show

Name: Peacekeeper
Pony type: Pegasus
Coat color: Blue
Mane/Tail color: Primary black; Mane secondary: eggshell white stripe down the middle/ Tail secondary: Blue
Eye Color: Brown
Other: Black shirt (3 types: w/o wing holes, w/ wing holes, plaid sweater w/ flaps), black cape
Strengths: Good pulling strength, positive attitude, very kind and generous, and intelligence in math
Weaknesses: Gullible, cannot stand up for own self, fears conflict, and not-so-strong lifting strength
Short Bio: Grew up in Las Pegasus and learns to become a weather organizer and researcher. Also at times he would like to learn new things to better understand Equestria.

Spoiler: *unknown name* • show

For the sake of being used in the RP, assume that most of the info is unknown. Areas marked with '***' are the knowns and can be used in the RP
Name: *Unknown* (I would make up a name for him, but not official. I would use this for this OC's sake of hiding who he is.
Pony type: Earth
Coat color: Brown
Mane/Tail color: Semi-long black with purple stripe.
Eye color: Black grayish
***Other: Always in armor that covers his entire body and head, with a metal horn and wings. Would also wear military uniform over his armor.
***Talent: Guardian/fighter.
***Strengths: Outstanding fight skills and stamina, good in learning events and opponents minds/talents, strong, very brave and flexible (even in armor)
Weakness:***Too large of a military; ponies getting in the way; not much of a team pony (usually does things alone when team is necessary); *** not too great in learning things out of the ordinary.
Short Bio (Known): Unknown until recently about a year he like to run into battles and fix them, especially in unorthodox ways. In his free time when not in battle, he tends to find something of interest to occupy himself. Also, tends to joke about stuff.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

GlassMirror

I think we are set! People can still join, but I should start this now (might turn the rp into a jump in)

I will use my OC Relic and the rest of the dragon ponies, and a Pegasus filly OC that I just created named Small Wonder.
Name: Small Wonder
Species: Pegasus
Bio: is an orphan who does stunts and tries to do the impossible. She is from Manehatten, but ran away to live in Ponyville. As she was going to school she noticed a ticket on the ground with her name on it...

Peace Keeper

Is it okay that I can use both my OCs?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

GlassMirror

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Jun 30, 00:37:07
Is it okay that I can use both my OCs?

yep you can :3
The rp already started with bell ringing, so you could start when your ready :3

Julien999

... I give a try.

Name: Flame Anger
Species: Earth/Dragon Pony
Color: red coat and mane color (or call it whatever...)

GlassMirror

Maplewood

So I should mention this I'm not going to be on for a hefty 6 weeks starting ironically on  the 4 of July to the 24 of August so if someone would like to control my oc they can when I'm gone or I could have him leave for awhile  :D

GlassMirror

Quote from: Maplewood on 2015 Jul 01, 02:32:09
So I should mention this I'm not going to be on for a hefty 6 weeks starting ironically on  the 4 of July to the 24 of August so if someone would like to control my oc they can when I'm gone or I could have him leave for awhile  :D

well he can be a silent character: a person who's their but says nothing, or is a background character.

Julien999

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2015 Jul 01, 02:42:53
well he can be a silent character: a person who's their but says nothing, or is a background character.

Or, after Maple comes back to control his pony, he can say what he did when he's there! (A little story. ^-^)

Maplewood

dashie77

Name: Ark
Species: Dragon
Spikes: Dark Dark Orange
Horns: Black
Wings: Above: Yellow Below: Orange
Scales: Red
Eyes: Bright bright Yellow
Personlity: Smaller than the other dragons,Nice,brave,Afhletic

Go Up