When the gods arrived... (Gothic Lovecraftian MLP roleplay)

Started by thexcrimsonxghostie, 2015 Apr 24, 16:12:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

waaaaaaah

"Surely you can't be serious!?" Book Keeper said with a mounting realization of horror.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

annosrules

"What reason do I have to lie about it? I knew the locations of countless dangerous and evil objects and places, and I published them along with a map! Blaze exclaims, clearly speaking from the maelstrom of thoughts and emotions occupying his troubled mind.

thexcrimsonxghostie

I've felt the presence of some auspicious objects, and some of which seem to be linked to these transdimensional beings. It must be quite a daunting task with Night Gaunts, Fishmen, and other horrid creatures out there. I think they've some ability to trow the mind into madness, the gods especially.

annosrules

"I'll help you if I can, I'm tired of running from this," Blaze says confidently.

((Just an FYI, Blazing Legend might, and is probably, not the cause of the apocalypse, but he believes he is.))

thexcrimsonxghostie

You're probably not the only one who's been running from all of this madness. However, I felt it was on me to try and stop them from furthering their cause. I don't know how we'll restore the royal blood lines as Luna and Celestia are gone and The Six have vanished. Even if we don't win this... we will atleast have stood against them with dignity.

thexcrimsonxghostie

"Perhaps where this had come from." the cleric said as he produced a statuette from his saddle bag. It was that of a seated biped with it's upper extremities gripping the legs with it's five appendages while a set of wings covered it's back. The creatures head was possibly the most hideous of the sculpture as it resembled an octopus with a set of large eyes that crowned a set of tentalces. "I've looked to some texts and they say this is the one they call Cthulu."

annosrules

"The name rings a bell, but I cannot say that I know the origins of that artifact. It may not even have come from equestria at all."

waaaaaaah

"No. It's not native to Equestria at all," Book Keeper interjected, eyes wide in recognition. "Where did you get a hold of that?"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

thexcrimsonxghostie

I'd found it in the old ruins of the Diarchs' castle down in vaults. I thought that perhaps it was there I would find something that the princesses had held there with some kind of information. I'd found this statue along with some cryptic texts that I'm still deciphering to this day while I try to enhance my psychic powers.

annosrules

"I was wondering what the purpose of that empty vault was," Blaze reminiscences, indicating that his own exploration of the castle must of happened after Lumine's own.

waaaaaaah

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn," Book Keeper murmured the dread chant of the Great Old One. "But he's no longer dreaming."
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"What in tartarus was that?" Blaze says, visibly frightened by what Book spoke.

waaaaaaah

"It's a chant used in rituals by cultists of Cthulhu," Book Keeper told the stallion, grimacing. "Roughly translated, it means: In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"You are dabbling in something that only the mad have any chance of comprehending. Be weary, lest you join their rank," Blaze warns Book with a tone of furious disappointment.

waaaaaaah

"I have my reasons for doing so," Book Keeper responded in a hard tone, looking him in the eye. "And don't take me for a fool unaware of the danger this presents."
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"Oh I know you're aware of the danger. You continuing with knowledge of it is what makes me think you a foal."

waaaaaaah

"And it's attitudes like yours that will keep Equestria a dark, twisted world," Book Keeper retorted, starting to feel angry for the first time in a while.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"So if you can't beat them, join them?" Blaze responds.

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper forced herself to calm down. "You're welcome to believe what ever you wish," she answered him in an icy tone, "but you're reading things that aren't there."

She hated that the situation that had resulted from that day had forced her to become this way. In another world, she would have responded quite differently.
-Me

My OCs

Go Up