When the gods arrived... (Gothic Lovecraftian MLP roleplay)

Started by thexcrimsonxghostie, 2015 Apr 24, 16:12:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

thexcrimsonxghostie

Lumine then opens the book from the shelf to a page depicting the ritual. "All I need is some black soapstone and a suit of raven's feathers with red candles. We also need a cauldron filled with Seer's Sage and keep it burning steady."

annosrules

"Seer's sage shouldn't be too hard, but I don't know how we'll be able to collect any raven feathers or red candles within a timely manner."

thexcrimsonxghostie

2015 Sep 25, 06:13:50 #262 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 30, 06:14:21 by thexcrimsonxghostie
"I once had to learn how to make candles from bees wax and these ones requires incense known as Dragon's Blood to give it the color it needs. Raven's feathers are going to be the most problematic, lest one of us knows where to find a whole suit."

Julien999

"owch... my head... I somehow remember somepony..." She whispered to herself while putting a hoof on her head.

thexcrimsonxghostie

waaaaaaah

"I'm not sure that attempting to call Discord would be a wise idea." Book Keeper paused from her book reading to address the others.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

thexcrimsonxghostie

"He would know more of these eldritch fiends than any of us. If we could summon him then perhaps he may be able to atleast give us some information." Lumine contended.

annosrules

"If you can find the materials, than I'd be willing to partake. Not like we have much left to lose nowadays."

thexcrimsonxghostie

"Right, but it seems like our friend here might know where to find the raven suit." Lumine gestured towards the one still holding her head in anguish.

Julien999

((Guess what? I can't find the sign up for this RP. It's removed from the "Roleplaying Thread".))
Spoiler: "Anded Iru" <-- that's what most of the peoples/ponies will call her • show
Ability Scores

Strength:17
Intelligence:9
Wisdom:9
Dexterity:20
Endurance:15
Constitution:15
Agility:5
Sanity:10

Feats
Precision : 'Iru' can lock on her target with her left robotic eye.
Regeneration : 'Iru' have her strange ability to regenerate. That's not a big surprise for a Zombie like her.

More...

Special Abilities
Robot wings : Allow her to make a double jump and glid. (She can not fly, though...)
Robotic right hoof : 'Iru's robotic right hoof have multiple 'thing' inside it such like ; Sword, Iron Whipe and Claw.

More...

Other
Species: Earth Pony/Cyborg (And she's a zombie.)
Alignment: Neutral
Backstory: 'Iru' was just get revived as a zombie in a cave, no one know how or who, and found by a Genius scientiste that had a hard time to get her in his base without been biten by her. However, the doctor called his robots and stun her... A while later, something like a thunder falls on her and she wakes up from it, she don't know where she was or what happened... But something is sure, the robotic brain that replaced her "dead" brain worked like her brain when she's still alive. But her memory was blurred at this time... When she looks at the Mirror, she found herself half covered in metal : Her left eye, right front hoof, both back hooves and on a part of her right side of the body has been replaced by robot parts. She met the doctor who found her and he explained to her what he did to her and what he want from her...
Other: The robotic parts replace all her lost member of her body after she gets found by... Well, no one will know who.

thexcrimsonxghostie

((We'll have to post the profiles on this thread. But maybe you should copy it as a signature or in your personal profile, too))

"Mrs. Aded... this person you recall. Can they help us?" Lumine persisted.

Julien999

((Sorry for this long late reply))

"I don't know if she can help us or found her... And I forgot where is this "base" is..."

thexcrimsonxghostie

"Okay," Lumine looked to all present. "Until we have the materials to summon Discord we still have our primary objective... finding the other Princesses. Twilight will have to wait as she may be currently residing in Discord's world. Now Anded has seen Applejack so she would be the one to start with."

Julien999

((Oh shoot, I guess this RP died on me because of my awkardness...))

thexcrimsonxghostie

annosrules

((I'll continue with it, I just don't know how))

thexcrimsonxghostie

"Now Anded... you say you met Princess Applejack." Lumine asserted, "Where last did you meet her?"

Julien999

((??? I'm not sure if we walked to Zecora's home or not yet and plus now I'm lost when you said they are already next to that cyborg zombie like pony...))

thexcrimsonxghostie

((Anded said she'd knew where to find Princess Applejack right?))

Julien999

((Did she? Because I didn't used this character yet in this RP... the one who's with you is nicknamed "Joy". Not "Anded"))

Go Up