Best day ever!

Started by The Silent Wolf, 2013 Feb 07, 19:37:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Silent Wolf

So I just had the best day ever, but it didn't start that way. I started out sick on the car ride to VA, virginia, so I slept until we were at Staples, where I got the Kaketop9000, a Toshiba 17.3' laptop with the OS of Windows 8. Next we went over to a thrift shop, didn't get anything there. We next went over to TOYS R US, I got a Twilight, Spike, and Celestia figure in a pack, the pinkie pie learns to walk toy would not shut up though. So I also got 2 things of pokemon TCG packs, one was Keldeo themed, it had a figurine of him as well as a giant promo card of his EX form, and  the other pack was a pack that had 14 cards in it, a minicinno, a booster pack, and a starter pack. Next we went back down to WV, West Virginia, and went to some pawn shops, at the first one, I got 2 cat TY plushies named Chip and Scat and in another pawn shop I got Kingdom Hearts 385/2 days, I think I'm wrong on the name, but it's the one where you play as Roxas. Well when we got home it got even better, I messed around on my computer for awhile I got on minecraft with a bunch of mods, well I went into F3 mode... I was getting almost 100 FPS, and suddenly BAM, 104FPS! This was seriously best. day. ever.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

ComputerDeathglare

*Claps* Yay for Kake! :D
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

The Silent Wolf

And the day just went from best day, to worst day. I'm in like a dying situation from my screen and windows 8. It's giving me the WORST headache ever, I went to get a snack and a drink a bit ago, and I about fell over from the pain.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Go Up