Earth and Equestria (Jump in!)

Started by MrSpyro, 2014 Mar 30, 00:20:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MrSpyro

--Ponies to Earth--

The first thing you notice is all the weird furless creatures trotting around on two legs. You try to get up on your hooves to ask for directions, only to discover that they aren't there anymore and that you are one of those creatures.

--Humans to Equestria--

The first thing you notice is all the candy-colored horses walking around around and talking. You try to get up on your feet to ask for directions, only to discover that they aren't there anymore and that you are one of those talking horses.

Rules:
All forum and roleplay rules apply.
Humans can't know about Equestria and ponies can't know about earth. (Even Lyra.)
You can't already be used to your alternate forms.
No trans-dimensional duplicates.
You can't be or have been an Alicorn.
You can stay in the dimension you're from.
Born humans can have pony-type names and don't have to have last names.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

zendayafan111

Electric Gamer soon woke up in an unusual place, kind of like... a shed! Huh? Where am i? Electric said while getting up on her hooves. She soon notices that their hands! AUUGGH! What? Claws? No, there not sharp enough... mumbled Electric. Electric relaizes it looks wrong being on four legs with theese.... things.. So she got on her feet. She wobbled a bit and soon caught her balance. She looked at herself in the mirror in the shed. She wasnt a pony anymore... but a strange furless creature! She had a brown mane/hair, gray shirt, glasses, and jeans. What have i become...?
Stay Happy!

Hurricane Bash

Hurricane wakes up on a paved driveway in some strange world. He sits up, looks around,  and tilts his head. What in the name of Celestia was this place? He saw strange machines on what looked like a black path, and even stranger creatures walking around. They walked on two legs! He tried to run a hoof through his mane, but stopped when he realized his hooves were gone! "Whoah!" he exclaimed. "Why are my hooves like this they have strange... things on them." He put his deformed hoof down and tried to get up. He was on two legs, like the things around him, but it was really wobbly. He lost his balace, and fell backward onto the path. He then remembered something. His muzzle! It had to still be there! He put his... things... onto his face, but only found a stubby little thing with two holes. "This must be my nose!" he said. "Man, is it gonna be tough gettin' used to this..."
The master of Dubstep has arrived!

zendayafan111

Electric walked out of the shed tripping a few times, she saw a black path with a few machines. ( where hurricane is ) she walks around, maybe i can use my magic! thought electric as she tried to use it to open up a portal. Huh? she thought while touching her head, My horn... its gone! electric thought while screaming. She just noticed a few strange creatures like her were staring and whispering. Heh, sorry... I dont want to look like a fool! I need to learn the ways of this creature! said Electric while walking around. she tripped and fell on Hurricane.
Stay Happy!

MrSpyro

((Nighttime in both worlds))

North Wind woke up in front of a somewhat old fashioned building. Actually, all of the buildings looked old fashioned, except for the fact that they were very brightly colored. He tried to stand up, but ended up falling spread-eagled on his back. He started to rub his head, but it felt different. He looked at his hand and discovered why it was so different. His hand wasn't there! Instead, there was a hoof. North Wind looked at the rest of himself. He was some kind of horse with an off-white coat, a blue tail that seemed to float in the air, and two appendages sticking out of his sides- wings. He was one of those mythical winged horses in Greek mythology- what were they called again? Like Pegasi or something like that. He muttered under his breath "This is one strange dream."
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Rush of MLP

"Ugh." Rush said as he rolled over, awakening from a very odd dream. He opened his eyes and saw grass.

"What the...? This isn't my room!" He exclaimed. He sat up, looking around him. It was then when he realized that there was something obscuring the very top of his vision.

He reached up to touch the object. As he touched it he flinched. He didn't know why at first, but he soon found out; the thing was attached to his head. He let loose a yell.

"Gah!"

He soon saw that wasn't the only thing off about his physique. He looked at his hand... no, not his hand, but his hoof.

He began panicking more as he saw several other features of hos body had changed. His body was now covered in gray fur, he had the hind legs of a horse, he now had a tail, and, as he saw when he looked into the conveniently placed puddle next to him, he saw that he actually was a horse!

It appeared that the only things about him that hadn't changed were his brown hair and his blue eyes.

"What the heck is going on?!"

Go Up