Thunderstrike's OC's (Metric Snow done only)

Started by Thunderstrike, 2012 Dec 08, 04:16:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thunderstrike

2012 Dec 08, 04:16:56 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 03, 21:42:14 by Thunderstrike
NOTICE: This is really old, I may polish this thread to be nice and clean someday. But now, it's uncertain.

:P These are my fan-made pony O.C's
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler: show

Done with the Pony Maker. Problem? 8D

Metric Snow
Mertic, Snowdrop

Species: Unicorn; Common

Cutie Mark: Snowdrop flower petal. Formed when she used her first magic spell to grow a snowdrop in an instant. Received when she was surprisingly 8 years old.

Parents: Metric Silver (Sire) X Holly Bush (Dam)

Likes/Dislikes (Personality): Metric loves the life and elements of the world around her. Before her mother died, her father wanted her to receive a cutie mark for her VERY early. MS always taken his daughter to his lab, which made her be in love with science and -ology. White and glossy often attracts her, so she never liked what her father liked, black and sharp. She loves traveling and hates staying or even standing still. To add, she is very unstable and has a ball of energy inside. She hates to be hyper, because she thinks she acts stupid when she does. The foods she loves are fruit, vegetables, and soft, gummy candies. She really hates herbs and bitter foods. She is allergic to spicy things, and will throw-up if she eats any spicy taste. She love to practice magic and create spells with the language she learned. Without her spellbook near, she will feel helpless.

History: Born originally in the wild with traveling parents, Holly Bush, her mother, was up to her feat just when she healed from birthing, and started moving again with her mate Metric Silver. The recent village they had lived in was flooded not to long ago, and only some survivors had to split up from villagemates and travel away with their families. Taken months until they found a city about 50 miles away from Canterlot. The couple attended there and cared for their baby both in the hospital and the Inn. When Metric Snow passed her first year, Metric Silver started to gain his insanity and hunted for his wife's emerald ring. The emerald ring contained so much power that MS grew and grew his insane mind. That he wanted was unknown, but it was due to his insanity. Holly Bush only thought that he had anger issues, and didn't understand what really was happening to him. This result in the lovely mare to give her ring to her insane husband. Mad happy, he continued to work on a machine that he said to Metric what will help the sun and moon will stop "fighting." Having to only to be a wee 3 years old, she didn't see how mad he was. The machine's real purpose is to destroy the cities and the others that are close by. He planed that the electric wave will reach more than 1,000 miles, but since he was insane, it wasn't actually correct. Metric always went with her father to his lab, even before he went berserk. After a few months of MC working on the death device, Holly Bush found out and went to call the police to check on her husband. It took a whooping 4 weeks for them to come, and MC was done at this time when they arrived. The berserk male unicorn was chanting, "It's done! It's done!" police tried to grab him, since Holly Bush told the story of her husband insanely explaining lies to her about the device, going to send him to jury. MC quickly grabbed a knife with a free hand and shanked them until limp bodies fell. Of course, Metric was there, she wanted to go with her mother, but all she thought of is too pull her insane father away to get out, since she was very scared. The insane unicorn kicked his own daughter to the machine on purpose, to turn the machine on. He chanted insane words to her, and he pushed the button in an instant. (More on Metric Silver's bio, which I will type later.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:] Contained little violence. Nothing wrong, right?

Other characters coming soon!

Thunderstrike the Pegasus.

Blues-Music

Well Thunderstrike next time you make an O.C I suggest making the thread when you have enough free time to complete it instead of making an empty thread  ^-^ . However I can't wait to see it.

Midnight Breeze

The avatar reminds me of Hufflepuff.

Thunderstrike

@Blues

Lol, I am used to making empty threads so when I have free time, I could finish. My brother kicks me off all of the time, so I often do not have free time.

@Midnight

Nothing was copied, I promise. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote a whole lot of Thunder's bio, but I timed out and it was deleted. Typed a whole lot for nothing. >:O

I don't have the motivation right now to retype it, I may delete this thread.

Thunderstrike

Really sorry for double-posting, but this is a bump.

Not a noob double post, something else

Go Up