Brick Stonewood

Started by Brick Stonewood, 2012 Jun 11, 15:25:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Brick Stonewood

2012 Jun 11, 15:25:23 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 02, 06:17:06 by Brick Stonewood
    Welcome, one and all, to the page about me. My name is Brick Stonewood, and I am the Editor-In-Chief of Legends of Equestria. I lead the writing team, which gives me a fair amount of creative control over this project, since the writers are the ones that end up creating the quests and NPCs in the game, among many other things. I always push my team to work as hard as they can to make Legends of Equestria the best game it can be, and I'm always willing to do my part to help them out, of course. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you.

Outside of Legends of Equestria, I've written a good deal of stories both long and short, a few songs and poems, and a screenplay. I'm working on my second screenplay at the moment, and I have my next few planned out as well. I live in Illinois, in a suburb of St. Louis that's right across the state line from the main city. I'm currently working as a server at a hibachi and sushi restaurant, and I am also an AWA-certified welder. I chose welding because it's something I enjoy doing, and because it will allow me the free-time to write more things until I'm so incredibly rich and famous that I don't need a job other than my writing. I've always been the type to keep myself busy with multiple side-projects, and although Legends of Equestria is the largest, it is not the only one, and between all of them, I have eliminated all of the pesky free-time that everyone else seems to be so utterly over-encumbered with. I have a few other games that I'm hoping to make after Legends of Equestria, and the contacts I've established as a member of this team are sure to be an invaluable asset in any future endeavors. I've recently started creating music. I also do my fair share of volunteer work, primarily dealing in political activism.

Here are all of my favorite things ever:

Video Games: Killer7, Shadow Of The Collosus, No More Heroes, No More Heroes 2, Grim Fandango, Okami, Legends of Equestria
Video Game Developers: Goichi Suda, Tim Schafer, Fumito Ueda, Brick Stonewood (Yes, these are just the names of the guys who made the games I just mentioned.)
Movies: Trainspotting, Reservoir Dogs, Mulholland Drive, Oldboy, Full Metal Jacket, Pink Floyd: The Wall, Requiem For A Dream, Fight Club, The Breakfast Club, Citizen Kane, Yojimbo
Directors: Stanley Kubrick, David Lynch, Chan-Wook Park, Orson Welles, Martin Scorsese, Danny Boyle, Darren Aaronofsky, Akira Kurosawa, Terry Gilliam
Television Shows: Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Deadwood, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Sheep in the Big City, Adventure Time, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
Musicians: Pink Floyd, David Bowie, The Residents, Porcupine Tree, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Miles Davis, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Coheed and Cambria, Swans, The Who, Jacque Brel, Luciano Pavarotti, The Decemberists
Albums: The Wall, White Album, In the Aeroplane Over The Sea, Demons Dance Alone, Duck Stab, The Hazards of Love
Ballet: The Rite Of Spring, Swan Lake,
Musicals: Chicago, West Side Story, Fiddler On The Roof, The Lion King, Les Miserables
Authors: Douglas Adams, Ernest Hemingway, Brick Stonewood, Mark Twain, George Orwell, Franz Kafka, Oscar Wilde
Books: 1984, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Picture of Dorian Grey, Fight Club, The Prince, The Art of War, A Clockwork Orange, Trainspotting, Catcher In The Rye, Don't Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus
Poets: Oscar Wilde, Dante Alighieri, Edgar Allen Poe
Playwrights: Arthur Miller, Oscar Wilde
Painters: Michelangelo, Salvador Dali, Leonardo Da Vinci, M. C. Escher, Peter Paul Rubens
Cartoonists: Gerald Scharfe, Dr. Seuss, Vector, AnyaSmash
Comics: Watchmen, Arkham Asylum
Superheroes: The Comedian, Hank Pym, The Frenchman, Plastic Man
Ponies: Smarty Pants, Silver Spoon, Fleur-de-Lis, Rarity
Pokemon: Cubone
Philosophers: Socrates, Immanuel Kant, Gautama Buddha, Friedrich Nietzsche
Psychologists: Carl Jung, Rollo May, Alfred Adler, Erik Erikson
Foods: I don't eat foods. I photosynthesize. It would be silly of me to have favorites. I do, however, enjoy the smell of coffee quite a bit.
Color: White
Weapons: Halberd, Meteor Hammer, Longbow, Bullwhip, Smith & Wesson Model 500, Winchester 870 Express, Molotov Cocktail, Straight Razor
Words: Pantyhose, Dirigible, Haberdashery
Type of Rock: Sedimentary
Types of Trees: Apple, Maple, Birch, Larch, Cherry, Redwood, Weeping Willow, Sycamore, Gum, Pine
Animals: Pony, Capybara, Tortoise, Dolphin, Wolverine
Livestream Show: http://www.livestream.com/nutsonclark
Religious and/or Mythological Figures: Gautama Buddha, Pontius Pilate, Coyote, Shiva, Dionysius, Prometheus, Persephone, Lillith
Mythological Beasts: Cockatrice, Harpy, Manticore, Leviathan, Cerberus
Languages: English, French, American Sign Language
Board Games: Monopoly, Hungry Hungry Hippos

Go Up