Lucid Dreams

Started by Charizard_2, 2013 Apr 06, 18:19:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

The last(what i would assume is a lucid dream) I had was me walking into my department, looking at my schedule to see my old boss' name, among other names I recognized from my old job, and with me on the bottom with only 1 shift, Friday from 3-5.  I remember getting mad, walking into my boss' office, he wasn't there, then looking closer and seeing it wasn't my schedule, it was a schedule of the other store's meat department with me randomly added for a 2 hour friday shift.
That was either a lucid dream, or a VERY detailed, semi-unconscious coffee induced daydream...can't tell really lol

That was a very odd dream, I remember it quite vividly, and i thought and acted just as i would have in real life...(yeah, all I dream about at night is either work or ponies, and yes, flying as a pony is quite exhilarating, lol)

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jun 06, 00:35:21
The last(what i would assume is a lucid dream) I had was me walking into my department, looking at my schedule to see my old boss' name, among other names I recognized from my old job, and with me on the bottom with only 1 shift, Friday from 3-5.  I remember getting mad, walking into my boss' office, he wasn't there, then looking closer and seeing it wasn't my schedule, it was a schedule of the other store's meat department with me randomly added for a 2 hour friday shift.
That was either a lucid dream, or a VERY detailed, semi-unconscious coffee induced daydream...can't tell really lol

That was a very odd dream, I remember it quite vividly, and i thought and acted just as i would have in real life...(yeah, all I dream about at night is either work or ponies, and yes, flying as a pony is quite exhilarating, lol)

One night, I was dreaming that I got up from bed, and started getting ready for the day. It didn't last very long, I was just walking down the hallway before I randomly woke up. :P

And I've also read a fun fact that says gamers are more prone to lucid dreaming than others. :]

KoalaLover99

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Jun 06, 06:54:11
One night, I was dreaming that I got up from bed, and started getting ready for the day. It didn't last very long, I was just walking down the hallway before I randomly woke up. :P

And I've also read a fun fact that says gamers are more prone to lucid dreaming than others. :]

That's called a false awakening, where you get up and dream everything is normal and go about life as normal, you may even see friends and such. I had one and I thought it was wednesday when I got up (it was actually tuesday lol).

Gamers are more prone to lucid dreams? *Grabs DS*

Azure

I remember the last time I had a lucid dream, the only thing I did was use my imagination to summon a coin and just flip it.
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

super_chris85

the last dream I could remember that was lucid was a nightmare of course I was being chased by a witch from L4D and I knew I was dreaming but i could anything :'(

KoalaLover99

I HAD A LUCID DREAM

And what do I do? I was in a forest. Then I summoned an apple and ate it. The end

Julius

Quote from: KoalaLover99 on 2013 Jun 10, 15:57:48
I HAD A LUCID DREAM

And what do I do? I was in a forest. Then I summoned an apple and ate it. The end

Hey, at least you could summon it! I tried doing a few things in mine and only the last thing I tried worked. lol
Purr~

RancidRob

Rather dark in setting, almost monochrome. The night sky being pitch black and everything surrounding me being black and white. I remember treading in a forest path and encountering an open area with two or three old wooden cabins. I remember meeting but one person and initiating interactions with said person, then it goes blank. I remember no more than that.
Caffeine~

TCDubstep

I had a lucid dream last night.

I was alone, in a field. There was 2 or 3 trees without leaves, even though the field was grassy. I do what I normally do to perform a reality check. I unlock my ipod with the wrong password. Once I confirm I am indeed I'm dreaming I turn around to be greeted by a mass horde of zombies. I quickly try to fly away but I am immeditaly slammed into the ground. I quickly zip up my hoodie and pull out my cobra ( Black ops 2 wep from zombies)
I bring up my HUD and check ammo and shields and inventory. ( black ops 2, Halo 4, and minecraft)

So this is the part where everything becomes clear and fuzzy at the same time. My brain likes to kee me to the laws of physics, where my concious mind likes to break the laws. So I attempt to fly again and when I am constantly slammed into the vround I know its hopeless. At this point I "stop time"

Every time I lucid dream I can enter my storage room' no matter where I am. It holds stuff I gather from other dreams. However if I happen to die in onr of my dreams, I lose everthing I have on me. This also includes if I wake up. The only thing I don't lose are my hoodie and my ipod, my ipod containing all all of my songs, but they are l staticy in parts. Back to the  dream.

I quickly call upon the great and powerful pinkie pie for aid in my zombie battle.
She arrives with a death machine and a diamond sword. I grab my mark II energy hoodie, buy jugger-nog and more cobra ammo (I now have 60 rounds, pinkie has 1100 in her death machine) we teleport out of the storage room and start pwning. Much zombie causlities were had that day, espically after running out of ammo and having to call in the elements of harmony after my golden spork broke. We banish the zombies the sun. I then turn around and greeted by my little brother jumping my my face, in my room, at noon.

And I lost my perfectly good cobra. Why did I have to get woken up D:

The end I guess

Go Up