Lucid Dreams

Started by Charizard_2, 2013 Apr 06, 18:19:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ründo

at least half of mine, are me running around doing some of the most bats^*% craziest things.  I have, more or less forgot the details, for the same reason.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

KoalaLover99

Ok, here is my craziest 'lucid' dream:

Dream is normal, in airport and get on a plane. There is a sauna on the plane and suddenly I wake up. I then said "Oh no, no. I want to be lucid for this" (Being lucid for going into the sauna) Then went back into the dream within a second of closing my eyes. I pinched myself and confirmed that I was dreaming, and then everything went white and I woke up.

The heck brain?  o.O

Jenzy

KoalaLover99

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 May 04, 11:53:09
Oh wow... lol

I actually think I was still dreaming when I woke up the first time... but I'm not sure  :o

super_chris85

Quote from: KoalaLover99 on 2013 May 04, 11:29:19

Dream is normal, in airport and get on a plane. There is a sauna on the plane and suddenly I wake up. I then said "Oh no, no. I want to be lucid for this" (Being lucid for going into the sauna) Then went back into the dream within a second of closing my eyes. I pinched myself and confirmed that I was dreaming, and then everything went white and I woke up.

The heck brain?  o.O

Actually that is pretty normal  for you to wake up when realizing you are dreaming

KoalaLover99

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 May 04, 17:18:45
Quote from: KoalaLover99 on 2013 May 04, 11:29:19

The heck brain?  o.O

Actually that is pretty normal  for you to wake up when realizing you are dreaming

I dunno. I was kinda just absorbing what just happened after the second time I woke up. It thought mostly WAT JUST HAPPENED

super_chris85

yeah your brain goes into a excited phase causing to wake or something like that

PrincessButton

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 May 04, 17:37:05
yeah your brain goes into a excited phase causing to wake or something like that

Yep! When first getting the hang of lucidity your brain will get 'excited' in the realization of being dreaming and ruin your fun by bringing you to consciousness before you get to have dream fun.  X3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

KoalaLover99

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 May 04, 20:50:36

Yep! When first getting the hang of lucidity your brain will get 'excited' in the realization of being dreaming and ruin your fun by bringing you to consciousness before you get to have dream fun.  X3

I nearly had a lucid dream, after figuring out I was dreaming I started running around yelling I'M DREAMING! I got so excited I woke myself up ._.

Julius

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 May 04, 20:50:36

I'll keep that in mind myself. ^-^

I can try to not get too excited. :P
Purr~

Chrisgotjar

Whenever I have a lucid dream I just tend to fly around for a little while before I wake up.

I really need to start planning on things to do so I have some idea what I'm capable of doing in a lucid dream...
The flip side is I've finally got the hang of flying without zooming off in different directions at high speed also turning ugh turning (I fly Iron Man Style)

Flying upwards took some figuring out too doesn't seem to work the same as going sideways I have to imagine I'm weightless and then kinda 'feel' myself going upwards.

Wait isn't this thread about the actual dreams?  o.O
I went lucid this morning in a dream where me and a whole bunch of people were inside a deathmatch Matrix game. I flew around a city and blew up a multi story car park, fun times!
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

TwilightNight

I dreamed that I was in my house while my parents were asleep, I knew I wasn't awake. I don't know why, I just did.

I poked at my dog with my foot, but he didn't seem to feel it, and I got bored, and wanted to go to disney land, but ended up in disney world, I think. I mean, I didn't see any of the indiana jones rides there. Then, I saw these weird floating spheres, and I went to touch one, and I woke up.

I have the weirdest dreams  :l

HerpyDooves

I was moaning in pain as I was clenching my leg in agony... I then opened my eyes, with the pain gone.

Did I accidentally lucid dream? Is that possible? o_O

super_chris85

it is just a dream then if you couldn't control it Herpy

HerpyDooves

Real dreams are not that real, or I wouldn't of felt that much pain.

KoalaLover99

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 May 14, 17:11:38

You might have been lucid... maybe? I know you don't feel pain in dreams so idk about that.

It's why I pinch myself when I think I'm dreaming, so I do it regularly. I usually forget anyway lol. I also look at my hands. They look really weird in dreams, once I had seven fingers and another time my middle and index were gone and the tips had all conjoined. It scared me awake :l

HerpyDooves

Quote from: KoalaLover99 on 2013 May 14, 17:44:41
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 May 14, 17:11:38

You might have been lucid... maybe? I know you don't feel pain in dreams so idk about that.

It's why I pinch myself when I think I'm dreaming, so I do it regularly. I usually forget anyway lol. I also look at my hands. They look really weird in dreams, once I had seven fingers and another time my middle and index were gone and the tips had all conjoined. It scared me awake :l

lol I'm sorry to hear that. But yeah, from what I've heard, lucid dreams can do more than just act real...

Julius

I JUST HAD MY FIRST LUCID DREAM! :D

My heart was racing, I felt amazing, and I didn't let my excitement wake me up! :3

I asked myself if it was a dream, I jumped, and I started floating... It was AWESOME! <3
Purr~

Charizard_2

I can't believe I haven't tried floating/flying in a lucid dream.
It sounds fun and interesting. Do you actually feel the thrill of flying around (almost like riding a rollercoaster or a fast airplane), or do you basically not feel it at all (like walking)?
With pie comes great responsibility.

My Pony Name: Charred Flame (Char for short)

super_chris85

Quote from: Charizard_2 on 2013 Jun 04, 17:04:26
I can't believe I haven't tried floating/flying in a lucid dream.
It sounds fun and interesting. Do you actually feel the thrill of flying around (almost like riding a rollercoaster or a fast airplane), or do you basically not feel it at all (like walking)?

Well it depends on how your mind perceives flying. if you think flying will be a fun experience it will probably stimulate the senses in your own dream

Go Up