Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Book Smarts

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 21, 21:01:32
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 21, 20:58:32
Make it into a pair of shoes  lol

Those would be uncomfortable ovO

Well it is a "shoe" box  ovO

Stitchin Time

Tape pony face cut-outs on one side! Instant pony toys!

ping111

Make a Lunar Phase box.  With some holes, a styrofoam ball and a flashlight, you can see all the phases of the moon!

Tiger

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Oct 21, 21:04:44
Tape pony face cut-outs on one side! Instant pony toys!

NOOO THEIR FACES HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF  DD:

Quote from: ping111 on 2012 Oct 21, 21:12:23
Make a Lunar Phase box.  With some holes, a styrofoam ball and a flashlight, you can see all the phases of the moon!

I don't have a styrofoam ball x3
Cool idea though!

A link to my tumblr above!

hyper drive [HD]

i got 5.5 boxs ovO................. :I........ :]

Darkangel

I was waiting for a topic like this... ovO

You have two shoe boxes and don't know what to do with them. So you put your items in them. When you put your items in them, your brother eventually finds the shoe boxes. When your brother finds the shoe boxes, he takes the stuff away. When he takes the stuff away, you find out you put your homework in there. When you find out you have no homework, you tell your brother to give it back. When you tell your brother to give it back, he doesn't. When he doesn't, you get into a fight. When you get into a fight, your brother rips your homework. When he rips your homework, you cannot redo it. When you cannot redo it, you get a F. When you get a F, you fail the class. When you fail a class, your mom gets mad. When your mom gets mad, she grounds you for a month.
Moral of the story: DON'T KEEP HOMEWORK IN BOXES!

I can go over HUNDREDS of ways that could have ended differently, but that's for another time. ovO
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Tiger

Quote from: Darkangel on 2012 Oct 22, 02:45:36

You have two shoe boxes and don't know what to do with them. So you put your items in them. When you put your items in them, your brother eventually finds the shoe boxes. When your brother finds the shoe boxes, he takes the stuff away. When he takes the stuff away, you find out you put your homework in there. When you find out you have no homework, you tell your brother to give it back. When you tell your brother to give it back, he doesn't. When he doesn't, you get into a fight. When you get into a fight, your brother rips your homework. When he rips your homework, you cannot redo it. When you cannot redo it, you get a F. When you get a F, you fail the class. When you fail a class, your mom gets mad. When your mom gets mad, she grounds you for a month.

I can go over A LOT of ways that could have ended differently, but that's for another time. ovO

Wow, you're a fortune teller about the part where my brother DID find my shoe boxes!
But I didn't put my homework in there, neither did my brother stuff them away ovO

A link to my tumblr above!

Darkangel

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 22, 02:47:29
Quote from: Darkangel on 2012 Oct 22, 02:45:36

I can go over A LOT of ways that could have ended differently, but that's for another time. ovO

Wow, you're a fortune teller about the part where my brother DID find my shoe boxes!
But I didn't put my homework in there, neither did my brother stuff them away ovO

Good thing you didn't put your homework in the boxes, then. lol
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Princess_Luna

i hear shoe boxs make a great snack...... i never did see that kid agen ovO
Rub some bacon on it.

Go Up