Hey #SwagAnya, I got a suggestion.

Started by Julius, 2013 Jan 03, 23:29:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

2013 Jan 03, 23:29:58 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 05, 12:05:20 by Julius
Turn this into an emotipony.

I keep using it more and more in my posts. Would be much better if it was smaller and easy to access, don't you think? X3
Purr~

PrincessButton

I agree, that'd be a rad emote.  :nod:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rad Thunder

Someone say my name?
Oh, nevermind. But yeah i agree, but not animated methinks.

HerpyDooves

Liska

Julius

Purr~

Liska

Meh. I've been trying to resize it but bleh not happy with the result.
If you could get that guy who makes .gifs to do them. I can't remember who, but he did the Rarity nod.  :nod:

Julius

2013 Jan 08, 09:36:20 #7 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 08, 14:12:01 by Julius
I believe he's called Equestrian.

I haven't seen him online for a while. In fact, I believe he hasn't gotten online for a couple of months now.

Do you only require a resize though? I could probably try my hoof at it.

What size are these? :P

Edit: Derp. He was online yesterday. He just changed his profile picture. X3

I'll PM him.

Last edit: :nod: :] -.-

What do you think! Is it good or should I tinker with it a bit more? I realize it needs to be lowered a bit, but that's done on your end, yes? :D
Purr~

Liska

No, it needs to be in the 27 or 28 px high range, nothing more than that. The picture itself could have used some cropping if you haven't done that already, could shave off a few pixels but it needs to be at least 11 px shorter.

Julius

2013 Jan 09, 10:50:47 #9 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 09, 11:06:31 by Julius
Alrighty then! Good morning SwagAnya! I just finished working on Applejack, let's take a look!

:] :nod:

Hmm. I'm between the second and third one myself. I prefer the second one, to be honest, the third one looks weird to me, but I suppose either one of them is fine. ^-^
Purr~

alexandas

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jan 09, 10:50:47
Alrighty then! Good morning SwagAnya! I just finished working on Applejack, let's take a look!

Hmm. I'm between the second and third one myself. I prefer the second one, to be honest, the third one looks weird to me, but I suppose either one of them is fine. ^-^

They all look the same ....
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Julius

Actually, they don't. Look at the bottom.

However, your quote made me realize that there's a white background, instead of it being transparent. I bet Anya will ask me to remove that as well. Oh Muffins, I'll do it tomorrow. X3
Purr~

alexandas

Oh i see the difference now, i wasn't looking close enough before
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

Liska

;) The first one looks best, and if you could remove the white background that would be great. It's a shame you had to cut off her hair though.

Julius

2013 Jan 10, 09:08:55 #14 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 10, 09:11:40 by Julius
Spoiler: My previous post. • show
[quote author=Julius]
I know... Her hair is so lovely. :P

First one it is! I'd do it now, but I'm about to go to bed and writing from my iPhone... So... Tomorrow morning! X3

Knowing me, I may be up again in about six hours or so. You can expect to see her lovely face without a background shortly after. :]

I think I know just how to remove it, and if not, it's nothing a quick google search can't fix! I'm slowly warming up to Photoshop... Even though I only use it for specific things like this... I don't know, it doesn't feel as complicated as I thought it was, and after some Inkscaping, it's easy to figure out what tools do and how it all works without having to look up tutorials!

Hay, I'm warming up to the idea of Graphic Design! I enjoy myself quite a bit when I make vectors, and the whole subject's just becoming interesting to me... :3

And even though at the moment I can't draw at all, I just may try my hoof at it. Get a tablet perhaps, I don't know! :D

... Anyways... I'm derailing my own thread here... You'll have her ready tomorrow morning, dear SwagAnya! Good night, sweet dreams and all! ^-^
[/quote]

Quote from: Julius

Holy Muffins, I can't believe that worked. What the hay. :l

Morning Anya! I'm done with Applejack, again. B)

Spent about an hour trying different things on Photoshop and GIMP, no results... Or so I thought, apparently.

You see, the actual file has an outline of little white pixels... Yet, here it looks perfect. While trying to do it on Photoshop and GIMP, this was the best I could accomplish. Thinking it would show, I kept trying untill I got annoyed and tried an online editor, even though I wasn't happy about doing that.

Two minutes on a crappy free online image editor and you can see it succeeded. :nod:

I saw there was no outline and that the image was intact. Heh, that made me feel bad about my image editing skills right untill I downloaded the image. What do I see when I first open it? White pixel outline.

Turns out that it doesn't show online, for whatever odd reason. Even Rarity's nod has a couple of white pixels around it.

Makes me glad though, my image editing skills aren't bad for somepony who's had any image editing software for less than a month! Hah! ^-^
Purr~

Liska

It's now in. Now find the hidden code for it. :ajshifty:

PrincessButton

:ajshifty: I didn't just quote that to find the code... :ajshifty:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

alexandas

Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2013 Jan 10, 20:01:33
It's now in. Now find the hidden code for it. :ajshifty:

MUAH HA HA HA, found it it's
Code Select
:ajshifty: and now i have something to say

I ain't a brony, why would ah' watch a show for little girls? :ajshifty:
lol
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Liska

I didn't input a Twilight Sparkle message icon. No, nope. Not me. :ajshifty:

Nala Valor

Go Up